[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Goose will be starring in Blade Runner sequel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
>Ryan Gosling is about to get his Sci-Fi on! The 35-year-old actor confirmed speculation that he is, in fact, starring in the highly-anticipated Blade Runner 2—a sequel to Harrison Ford's hit thriller from 1982. "Yes, that's true!" he told Collider when the project came up. He said getting the opportunity to work with director Denis Villeneuve and cinematographer Roger Deakins is what truly convinced him to partake in the film, but he was careful not to divulge too many details. "It's exciting! All of those things," he said before adding, "And if I say anymore there's a chip in me that will explode if I say anything else."

What do you think will he be playing bros? Are you hyped for the master of autistic roles playing a replicant?
>>
was already sold that denis villeneuve was directing but hoping because its a highly anticipated sequel, the studio doesnt have final cut
>>
>>62795700
This guy flat out creeps me out. Like he's the epitome of fake-hollywood, cut throat for self-goals, just weird creepy, you know.
What is wrong with me, I don't find him attractive at all. Just weird.
>>
>>62795797

Listen to his band, now that's legit creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnEkboR86h0
>>
>>62795866
sorry anon, the song just made me kek so hard at it's attempt at spoopyness that I had to pause multiple times to wipe off the tears
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1024x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1024x426
Is the dove artificial?

Btw calling it now: Tom Hardy will be Roy
>>
>>62795726
>hoping the studio doesnt have final cut

I really hope so, too. I want to see Villeneuve's final product.
>>
>one of the best directors around
>this guy

It should be awesome if they don't fuck up the plot or the existing canon. Is he meant to be Deckard? Or are is it a new arch?
>>
>>62798246
I recall from somewhere it's the sequel to the novelisation of the film
>>
>>62798355
The film was an adaption of a novel......Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. Jesus
>>
>>62798137
Idiot
>>
>>62798355
>the novelisation of the film

:|
>>
>>62795700
we don't need this autistic cunt anywhere near cinema

where's oscar isaac when you need him
>>
>>62798545
>>62798488
thanks fellas. There was also a novelisation of the film, which had several sequels.
>>
I hope they don't bring back the old cast. Just do something original. I hope they don't cancel this, the director is fucking perfect for it.
>>
>>62798713
its his next film and a big name star has been cast. Its happening
>>
File: 1365076233068.png (294 KB, 459x468) Image search: [Google]
1365076233068.png
294 KB, 459x468
>Goose hasn't been in a film for 2 years
Come back Goose, I need fresh memes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1680x944) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1680x944
My bet is that he's going to play a real human that everyone confuses as a replicant
>>
File: 1447305112669.jpg (220 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1447305112669.jpg
220 KB, 600x800
>>62798769
>tfw the return of the prodigal son will usher in a new memeage
>>
>>62798769
Really hoping for a new autism film soon
>>
>it's a ryan gosling is eating by himself in a restaurant flick
>>
>>62795700
I hope the remake has the whole mercer religion subplot
>>
>>62798937
this and also this >>62798566
>>
What do you do?

>...
>....
>......
>.......
I /cel/
>>
"I retire."
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.