[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a James sits in silence as his guest does all the talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cucked.jpg (220 KB, 1367x768) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
220 KB, 1367x768
>its a James sits in silence as his guest does all the talking episode
>>
>>62794979
>movie a shit
>wife is cheating sjw
>child is retarded

Where did it all go so wrong? James used to be awesome, now I just feel sad for him and his shitty life.
>>
File: 1444687342426.jpg (111 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444687342426.jpg
111 KB, 600x600
>It's a James cranks up the volume on the TV to drown out the sounds of his wife being BLACKED in the adjacent room episode
>>
>>62794979
>>
>>62794979
>tfw these two lowlifes are married and have steady income while I still shitpost on a Mongolian exotic animal picture swap board
>>
>>62794979

To be fair, Doug never shuts the fuck up so it would be nearly impossible to get a word in edge-wise.

And I actually LIKE Doug.
>>
>>62796168
I like him a lot more now. He seems very friendly and calm but still as interested and passionate as he always way. His videos are what faggots would call "comfy"
>>
>>62797641
Yeah Doug is ok most of the time as long as you don't let him go off on a rant. Both him and his brother seem to like to hear themselves talk.

James is more laid back and normal, as opposed to the AVGN character which is the opposite of that.

NC is just an amplified Doug.
>>
I like Board James quite a bit, first time James has been really good in awhile.
>>
>>62794979
Isn't that the point when you have guests on?

I bet you enjoy Jon Stewart.
>>
I've completely lost interest in the Angry Video Game Nerd. Doug is annoying and and I don't watch him.
>>
File: dougie.jpg (21 KB, 529x400) Image search: [Google]
dougie.jpg
21 KB, 529x400
>Doug nervously leers at the camera and laughs at his own jokes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.