[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on the new Mulaney special? personally think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 23459490.jpg (19 KB, 341x192) Image search: [Google]
23459490.jpg
19 KB, 341x192
thoughts on the new Mulaney special?
personally think it's twice as good as New In Town.
>>
pretty funny/10
>>
I liked it, he's quite funny. The stuff about his dad is great.
>>
>>62794731
I didn't like it as much as New in Town or The Top Part. But he's one funny guy.
>>
I thought it was great and a hell of a lot better than New in Town
>>
>>62794799
this. the clinton story was excellent
>>
Not as funny as New in Town but still great, wish he made fun of his shitty sitcom more but I'm sure they didn't allow him too. Too much family topics, I wish it had more variety in it. Still one of the best specials of the year, Mulaney is the kind of guy if you heard for five minutes you'd hate but if you watched him do a full performance you realize he's brilliant.
>>
I think the camera shook from the operator laughing when he said "I don't know I'm small and I have no money so you can understand the stress I'm under".

Cameras was pretty good in it though for a stand up show though.
>>
>>62794731
not as funny as new kid in town but still pretty good. the setups for the jokes was a lot longer this time around.
>>
>>62794731
Great stuff
Pity his show wasn't successful
>>
more like john m'lady
>>
>>62794731
FUCK YEAH I love his shit can't wait!
>>
>>62797733

I saw him live a few months ago on this tour and he talked a lot about the show, I guess they cut it out for the special
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.