[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the newest Simpsons episode you saw and how bad was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1413775644416.jpg (51 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1413775644416.jpg
51 KB, 500x385
What was the newest Simpsons episode you saw and how bad was it
>>
I tried watching that Eternal Moonshine of the Homer Mind or whatever it's called, and the humor in it just wasn't familiar or good to me.

Even at its supposed best New Simpsons just didn't make me laugh
>>
File: Hommer Sanderson Is Unhappy.jpg (50 KB, 590x371) Image search: [Google]
Hommer Sanderson Is Unhappy.jpg
50 KB, 590x371
>episode

No. The film. I took my family to see the film in 2007 and that was it. I wanted all the wonderful memories I had of The Simpsons to end on a deliriously high note, and the film provided that and then some.

For me, the series ended in 2007. Farewell, my brilliant friends.
>>
I don't know, something in s22

i wanted to die
>>
I've tried watching one episode each season. And can never get through it. The last two episodes I watched were literally just commercials for other FOX series. Any Simpsons fan older than the age of 15 can tell you this goes against the entire idea of The Simpsons.
>>
That one episode with Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Bart wetting himself.

It was very painful.
>>
File: 1446967984494.jpg (29 KB, 355x400) Image search: [Google]
1446967984494.jpg
29 KB, 355x400
>>62793195
I caught the Lady Gaga episode during thay first FXX every Simpsons ever marathon.

Holy fuck was that bad.
>>
Homer's and Marge's anniversary and Homer builds a train cicruit on their lawn. I found it pretty boring, I think I only forcefully pushed air out of my nostrils while smirking once throughout the whole episode.
>>
The one where Nick Offerman guest starred as some sea captain/sailor. I don't even remember the plot.
>>
The episode where Lisa and some random one shot girl get obsessed with the Harry Potter clone book series and decide to write their own book. And then spend half the episode running away into a fantasy realm.

It is by far the worst episode of the show I ever watched. Even worse than the Lady Gaga episode.
>>
>>62793401
Worst.Episode.Ever.Seen.On.TV.Since.Ever.

If I were Lady Gaga, I would fell embarrassed!
>>
The one with Alan Moore's cameo. I shut it off after an extended gag imitating the OK Go treadmill music video. I think this was 2009?
>>
>>62793830

>If I were Lady Gaga, I would fell embarrassed!
Is that sarcasm? She obviously has no shame based just on the costumes she wears.

The Simpsons Episode giving her millions of dollars and millions more hits on social media would take care of her shame pretty easily.
>>
>>62793960
No. I would feel that way. That episode almost made me puke.
>>
>>62794075

I know it was bad. Just saying from Lady Gaga's perspective, she doesn't care. She just goes to sleep on her pile of money with many beautiful ladies.
>>
I saw the Halloween episode. Bart died.
>>
>>62793195
one from 2010, i was recovering from a surgery and couldn't do much except watch tv. it was about going to jerusalem and a bunch of veggie tales characters were there for some reason.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.