[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I Have Made A Huge Mistake."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Four Kings, Actually.jpg (297 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
Four Kings, Actually.jpg
297 KB, 1013x1500
ITT: you thought they were mere flicks, but they turned out to be films

I'd even go so far as to suggest this is kino
>>
Was a damn good film. Watched it on a whim on Netflix one night.

I have a thing for Clooney in movies though. Drawn to his roles even if he's not an amazing actor.
>>
GET AROUND, GET AROUND...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Vbr8F5a3k

Serious Kino.

Prove me wrong.
>>
I thought this was just going to be another baseball movie.

Boy, I was wrong. This is serious cinematic platinum. It made me cry several times, and I don't even into /sp/.
>>
>>62792915
I can't believe the man who made American Hustle, Silver Playbooks and other turds made Three Kings. What the fuck?
>>
First hunger games
>>
>>62794753
This has to be a joke. Hunger Games was shaky cam bullshit, in fact it was so bad, that the director was fired and replaced by another director whom made Catching Fire. Hunger Games is near unwatchable
>>
>>62794704
this tbqh family, I was super pumped when I heard that Russel was starting to gain steam because Three Kings is a masterpiece, and then one by one I started to see his newer, critically acclaimed buzz films. Jesus. Fucking guy.
>>
>>62792915
I heard O.Russel got in a fight with Clooney when filming this. Kind of imagined him differently based on his films.
anyhow, No Escape was unexpectedly decent of the recent movies I've seen. Owen Wilson sucks as an action lead, but the movie was quite tense
>>
>>62792915
it was ok

>>62794477
this

>>62794753
good 1 m8
>>
>>62794753
What a stupid film, lets have the entire premise be about kids killing each other and not show any of it. I'll stick with what it was ripped off from, Battle royale, thank you very much.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC2TzspJn5A

I also felt seriously mislead by that trailer, the movie was nothing like that. It was a bad date movie.
>>
File: h_two_ver4_xlg.jpg (333 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
h_two_ver4_xlg.jpg
333 KB, 1013x1500
>>62792915
>>
>>62796375
there's hilarious footage of his arguments with Lily Tomlin on his film I heart huckabees
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.