[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seth Rogen Is A Hack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1600x1000
Will he ever transcend the DUDE DRUGS aesthetic? This shit is starting to get stale.

He is clearly out of ideas, and he knows people are getting sick of him too. Nigga needs to hire some pretentious indie director and pull an AdamSandler/PunchDrunkLove real quick before his shit gets entirely fucked up.
>>
its dude cocaine in the new movie
>>
DUDE
>>
>>62792255
HEMP ROFL
>>
>implying he can't ride out DUDE WEED LMAO at least all through Canada's legalisation process + that of the US after they see the dosh dollars Canada's raking in from it
>>
stoner movies are such shit. only new smokers like that stuff
>>
>This shit is starting to get stale.

It was stale with the very first movie. Want it to stop? Stop buying his movies. He's making 5 movies a year because you keep buying tickets.
>>
>>62792161
I think Steve Jobs was supposed to be that movie that elevated him, and it would've worked if that shit didn't flop like a fucking fish
>>
>>62793338

Perhaps his inclusion is why it bombed. I still believe Pter Jackson's King Kong failed because of Jack Black. Or maybe the fact that it is a horrible CGI shit fest. But still, Jack Black was the worst part of the movie.

This guy is basically Jack Black doing pot humor.
>>
>>62793624
I liked jack black in King Kong
>>
>>62793252

Up In Smoke is a classic but most stoner movies are bad
>>
>>62792161

Observe And Report
>>
>>62793624
Jack Black was literally perfect in Kong.
>>
You guys only criticize his on screen work. He isn't a good actor, he admits it.

His creative partnership with Evan Goldberg has been pretty prolific. Apatow mentored them because of their ability to work behind the camera.
>>
>>62793741

>Jack Black
>perfect in anything

Aside from that, I couldn't buy him as the character at all. Or really any serious role. Especially in King Kong, he kept laughing and acting spastic like he does in all his comedy movies.

But that's just me.
>>
>>62793765

>You guys only criticize his on screen work. He isn't a good actor, he admits it.

Then he should stop casting himself as the main male lead in every fucking movie he works on. When a person does that, they open themselves up to criticism.

Outside of that however, his writing and producing isn't great either. He is a one trick pony who keeps recycling the same formula every movie. Even if he wasn't the main character, his movies would still be the same.
>>
>>62793886
He was actually basically perfect in Goosebumps as the author. He has his moments.
>>
>>62792161
>Nigga needs
I plan on quietly reading a book in public tomorrow, please don't bodyslam me into a wall
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.