[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reluctant return Why is he so miserable, bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 003961c4.jpg (133 KB, 551x734) Image search: [Google]
003961c4.jpg
133 KB, 551x734
>Reluctant return

Why is he so miserable, bros?
>>
>>62791329

Because he watched the new Star Trek films, and he knows the movie will be pandering shit.

Seriously, I understand he is a very private and low key guy, I doubt he enjoys all the publicity and hype.
>>
part time
>>
IIRC he never wanted to be an actor in the first place

he just did it for the money
>>
>>62791329
hes socially introverted, doesnt care about having more money at his age and knows the sequels are gonna be derivative.
>>
When was the last time he wasn't miserable?
>>
>>62791329
He's almost dead, why does this jew even matter?
>>
His jewish side is really showing as he ages
>>
>>62791329
He has better things to do than to take part in some obvious SJW vomit vehicle. It's a good thing that he's likely getting paid 10 times the amount of everyone else except Fisher of course, you know because progressive
>>
He was supposed to die in the crash.
>>
>>62791329

Because he's too old for this shit
>>
File: 1432268465676.png (113 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1432268465676.png
113 KB, 500x375
Adult autism, he's one interview away from sperging out and declaring his support for waifuism.
>>
He said it best, who gives a shit?
>>
Roger Waters?

He even has the one eye open thing going on
>>
>>62791329

because he's old. he's in the last 5-10% of his life, and the last thing he wants to do is act. he also doesn't seem passionate about star wars at all.

you'll become the same, in time.
>>
Hes 70 years old, and his best days (and movies) are behind him.

He already did all the cool and fun rolls, so now hes literally acting in nostalgia-bait
>>
File: file.png (243 KB, 568x342) Image search: [Google]
file.png
243 KB, 568x342
>>62791471
Being jewish is basically like using the dark side of the force. It really shows after a while.
>>
He hates Star Wars and playing Han Solo. He is eager to do one final Indiana Jones movie though, he's always liked that role.
>>
>>62791750
Hill be dead by then.
>>
>>62791329

He's not.

That nigger could have simply passed, but he didn't.

He's full of shit....or needs the money.
>>
>>62791583
Daily Reminder that Roger Waters is a git who has had his head stuck up his own ass for nearly 40 years.
>>
>>62791871
No one cares, David
>>
>>62791329
>want to retire
>still have to pay the bills
>forced to work until your death

And people say being an actor is easy
>>
>>62791329
Because hes seen what Clint became and is watching himself turn into that.
>>
File: 1445779121521.jpg (14 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1445779121521.jpg
14 KB, 303x276
Why does he ruin his legacy? First Indiana Jones, now Han Solo.
>>
>>62792072
>>still have to pay the bills

There is no fucking way Harrison Ford has to worry about bills with the amount of money he has made off films and money he gets from royalties
>>
>>62791329
He's not. It's an act.
He's been doing this shtick since K-19, when he was bitching about it having Russians in it on Letterman or Conan or whoever it was.

Ford always pretends to hate the movies he's in.
>>
>>62792411
he continually buys land, you have to pay taxes on that shit yearly
>>
>>62792216
Raiders and Crusade are still just as great last time I checked.
>>
I'm not your fucking bro you worthless shill
>>
>>62791329

Leia keked on him with Luke.
>>
>>62791329
It takes time out of saving people from his helicopter

>he could have saved more
>>
>Rey: "Is it true that fought against the Empire long ago?"
>Han: "Yeah, I did....PART TIME"
>>
>>62791329

I wonder if they forced him to return with some contractual obligation and legal action, like they did with bill murray in the new ghostbusters
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.