[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you sit in a movie theater?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nqoo2nio601tl205to1_1280.jpg (236 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqoo2nio601tl205to1_1280.jpg
236 KB, 1024x1024
Front left
Front center
Front right
Middle left
Middle center
Middle right
Rear left
rear center
Rear right
balcony
>>
>>62790796
top center, that way no one can see me tug it
plus, no one looks back as I pull out my box of pizza and eat it
>>
>>62790796
jewish pedophiles who create threads about ugly manlets will be culled
>>
Center for best audio experience

>anything other than this
>>
>>62790796
Middle center's where I like to sit, but most times just being in the center of the row works.

I actually line up my position with the projector.
>>
Stop posting this faggot. I know what you're doing and I don't like it.
>>
>>62790796

I usually go in the standing area. Much cheaper and if you go with someone tall you can sit on their shoulders and get a fantastic unobstructed view.
>>
>>62790796
on the rare occasion i go to the theatre i actually sit on the balcony but i cross my legs and sit opposite on the chair so im just facing the back of the chair and my back is to the screen i like to experience the movies through sound and imagine in my head what the scene is like
>>
the highest I can get, so no fucktards will kick my seat. preferably in the middle
>>
>walk into the theater
>barely anyone in there
>say something to the effect of "do you reckon we'll get a seat?"

Every time. Theaters are hardly ever packed here in Australia. Makes it easier to finger girls and receive handjobs.
>>
>>62792448
Wish that could happen here.

Though, I don't go on many dates. Single since around 3 years ago.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.