[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck was his problem? autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: hbo-curbyourenthusiasm-header.jpg (32 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
hbo-curbyourenthusiasm-header.jpg
32 KB, 500x278
what the fuck was his problem?
autism?
>>
jewishness
>>
>it's a Larry tries to have sex episode
>>
>>62789729
>his problem
the world has a problem
Larry David is the solution
>>
He has his own ridiculous rules and regulations he's come up with in his head, and he expects others to conform to them. That combined with him being brash and not caring about what others think of him
>>
Being jewish and old
>>
>>62790016
/thread
>>
File: choopa.png (107 KB, 301x181) Image search: [Google]
choopa.png
107 KB, 301x181
>>62790051
>its a Larry separates from Cheryl and immediately has sex with 9/10s season
>>
>>62790016
>>62789729
I agree with Larry David's rules 99% of the time and im not Jewish
>>
>>62789729
uncle junior was really insecure about his lil bro being better than him and then he got dementia. It's not really his fault towards the end
>>
>>62791670
That's because you're inferior to jews, hence why you tend to agree with them. Whites fail to realize this.
>>
>During a stint in 1972, Larry was going through a particularly rough time. He was unemployed, living with his parents, girlfriend-less and broke.
>It was at this time he wandered around the streets of New York looking for a place to live if he became homeless.
>During this difficult time, his mother would ask him how he was doing. He felt he couldn't be honest about his depression because it would stress her out. So he came up with one of his key catchphrases, "pretty, pretty, pretty good."
>In 1979, Larry became impotent for two months, so seriously thought about killing himself.
This was his problem.
>>
>>62791670
That's because he's technically correct, he's just usually an asshole about it.
>>
File: Cheryl.gif (2 MB, 312x320) Image search: [Google]
Cheryl.gif
2 MB, 312x320
>>62790051
>he tries to pulCl heryl upstairs like a caveman
Why does she do things to me when shes old and weird looking?
>>
>watching this show with gf
>she keeps saying I act just like Larry

If only I could make millions off it
>>
>>62791802
Being a whiny little bitch faggot =/= Larry
>>
>>62789729
He's just a genuine piece of shit. This is verified by the fact that George Costanza, a genuine piece of shit, is based off of Larry David.
>>
>>62791741
Nah I dont just agree with him, I have the same attitude about things and Larry David seems to write scripts from my life. Maybe im secretly an adopted jew
>>
>>62791774
So he was basically Costanza with Jewish angst.
>>
>>62791774
>unemployed, living with his parents, girlfriend-less and broke
ONE OF US
>>
>>62791791
more
>>
>>62791776
this
nobody said that he is wrong
but most of the time he has to keep pushing it and it come back to bite his ass which make the show funny
>>
>>62789729
Never watched it, not a fan
>>
File: the_master[1].png (1 MB, 1934x972) Image search: [Google]
the_master[1].png
1 MB, 1934x972
>>62792260
if you already made up your mind and never watch it when why comment? pig fuck
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.