[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did this dude do to Ash and Pablo? Did it make them retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Ash-vs-Evil-Dead2.jpg (92 KB, 1208x597) Image search: [Google]
Ash-vs-Evil-Dead2.jpg
92 KB, 1208x597
What did this dude do to Ash and Pablo? Did it make them retarded or something? What were those things disconnecting in their brains?
>>
Probably mini strokes, though the effects seemed to be far greater on Pablo than on Ash (more powerful over the weak minded, etc..), mexican boy might be epileptic from now on.
>>
>>62789192
It looked like it was forefully disconnecting neural connections, which seriously freaked me out because I figured out how to do that on shrooms once and it scared the shit out of me
>>
>>62789298
Care to explain?
>>
Maybe he was erasing his presence for the future or he is hiding something about Dana from them.
>>
>>62789328
I visualized a pair of scissors in my mind and cut a neural connection, and when I did it I actually felt it. It was crazy.
>>
>>62789328
He's a druggie moron who lives in his mom's basement.
>>
>>62789398
You are actually retarded
>>
>>62789398
Be a man and take acid.
>>
Mini-strokes/brain damage.
>>
>>62789192
At first I thought it was implanting knowledge in their brains. It said it would explain it to them if they let it out, and demons are kinda well-known for their honesty.
>>
>>62789398
You dumb fuck, you know it's been proven that some shrooms (psylocibin mainly iirc) create some new neural paths and literally can rewire your brain in ways. How dumb are you to consume that shit and fuck your brain up. Smh.
>>
>>62789192
What a GOAT design this demon had. Second episode had me worried but third episode redeemed itself.
>>
>>62789641
The A.V. Club wrote a bad review of the 3rd episode, but I think they completely missed the mark. This show's fucking fun as Hell.
>>
>>62789192

This Demon looks kind of weak to be honest. I don't think he can even take a single shotgun blast.
>>
>>62789641
Looked like something out of quake or resident evil.
>>
>>62789869
>literally the point of his summoning along his "knowledge"
>>
>>62789869
Well, he was a demon of knowledge and learning, I'd actually be kind of upset if he was a big muscle head.

>>62789641
I was worried about the second episode, but I feel it pulled through in the end. Demon design was perfect, but I kinda hope he's the last one we see for a while.
>>
>>62789869
"Kind of weak"
Were you not paying attention to the episode?
>>
>>62789907

Hepcat, he didn't Fucking know shit!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.