[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AMC boss: wow scott this is such a great episode you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 33
>AMC boss: wow scott this is such a great episode you're the best writer we're happy to have you! the production values are insane in this ep, we're so proud to air such groundbreaking and exciting material from such a talented creative team, there's so much happening in this one!
>Scott Gimple: i can't wait for the fans to see it, i already promised them that season 6 is the best and every episode feels like a finale! fans used to tell me about previous seasons: "how did this lame episode make it on the air? it's obvious filler to save budget despite being the number one cashcow on tv" not anymore, we truly raised our standards!
>AMC boss: bravo scott
>>
The episode was certainly better than the previous one but god damn these writers suck.
>>
WTF was wrong with this scene? Did they use a green screen?
>>
What was up with the dialogue during Abraham and Sasha's scene in that office complex? It was like they were both trying to do their best True Detective impression.
>>
>>62787559
I thought he would rekt her cunt.
>>
>>62787532
Obvious and disgusting looking green screen

Not sure which looks worse. Abraham half of the episode being stuck in a one room office + awful green screen, or the Daryl parts with those fucking canadian forests we've seen a thousand times in every genre show made in the last 20 years
>>
I don't get why this episode is getting called filler. It shows whats happening with the other group while the Alexandria stuff happened. The Morgan episode in the middle of the Alexandria fight and this episode with Daryls group was filler, the season has been pretty good besides that

>>62787532
American soldier with Russian RPG
>>
>>62787641
At least this episode introduced key players like Dwight and the Saviors. The Morgan episode could have been cut and what would the difference be.
>>
>>62787641
The Morgan episode at least had a decent narrative construction, some wit in the dialogues, attempts at thematic and emotional depth, with a talented actor as a guest star playing an interesting character

This one was dull all around
>>
>>62787696
they fucked up with Morgan and Glenn.

People liked Morgan and then he came back and started acting like a bitch so people stopped caring. Then he gets his own episode. And no one believes Glenn is dead so they call all the episode filler until he comes back.
>>
>Glenn not dead

did i miss something?
>>
>>62787774
The Morgan episode fails because the pacifistic ideology peddled by the cheesemaker is insane. There is no way that anyone could come to the conclusion that no life should be taken in such a world unless they were profoundly mentally ill. Cheesemaker also had one of the most ridiculous deaths in the entire series (though the diabeetus qt from last night might have topped him).
>>62787833
People think that it was Glenn on the radio at the end of the episode but it wasn't or at least it didn't sound like him.
>>
>>62787789
YA KNOW WHAT IT IS
>>
>>62787845
>it didn't sound like him.
i thought it was the guy that took Daryls bike. Daryl warns the guy he will be sorry, then the guy ends up calling Daryl for help.
>>
>>62787864
GOTTA CLEAR NIGGA

YU KNO WAT IT IZ!!!!
>>
>zombie approaching darryl
>he's struggling to take his crossbow out of the bag before it bites him
>sitting down on the ground instead of just picking the bag up and walking away

writing on this is fuckin trash
>>
>>62787845
>Thinking the cheese maker was real and not Morgan's inner dialogue or maybe even god.
>>
>>62788004
that got me too
>daryl cant handle one fucking slow zombie?
just trip it and then move away
>>
>>62788004
This is someone who's malnourished, dehydrated, and who's running away from someone who pointed a gun at him.
I don't think he's thinking straight.
>>
>>62787559
>>62787598
The redhead gentlemant asked the niggress permission to court her and maybe entablish a benis vagina relationship in the future, soon.-
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 201x251
>>62788016
>>
>>62787637
Holy shit that looks terrible
>>
>>62787059

>It's a character wanders through the woods for 20 minutes episode
>It's a character, nobody gives two shits about, thinks about his past episode

I wash shocked when I heard the creator wants to do a total of 15 or so seasons. Now I now that it equates to about 15 episodes of something actually happening.
>>
>>62788337
>show includes character development, dialog, and reflection
>ugh nothing happens this shit is so boring! Fiiiiiillllllleeeeerrrr!

>Show skimps on development and dialog and goes heavy on polished up, high production action scenes.
>ugh it's just vapid, pointless fighting between mannequin characters I don't care about!
>>
File: christianbale.png (328 KB, 466x327) Image search: [Google]
christianbale.png
328 KB, 466x327
so how could they afford christian bale?
good addition either way, his acting is top-tier
>>
Why do people still watch this show?
>>
I have no idea why the fuck I'm still watching this show, the writers are trash and it's been spiraling downhill for the past 4 seasons.
>>
File: 1387147592536.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1387147592536.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>62788016
>>
File: 1430068076150.jpg (31 KB, 433x323) Image search: [Google]
1430068076150.jpg
31 KB, 433x323
>AMC: lets put the next episode preview in Into the Badlands, thatll definitely get people to watch it
>>
>>62788459
You know character development can happen while the plot progresses, right? Doing flashback episodes just to tell something about a specific character is a lazy, overused trope.

>Polished, High production action scenes
You're in the wrong thread, we're discussing TWD.
>>
>>62788561
Because if you don't, you literally have nothing to talk to your coworkers about the next day
>>
>>62788575
Yea, I feel you. Its the same shit over and over, the group gets together to fight off an enemy, the group gets separated, a main character dies. Rinse, repeat.
>>
>>62788743
I think the only reason I can keep watching is because I watched the trainwreck that was falling skies, it lowered my standards on tv so much.
>>
>>62788680
>that ad where they do side-by-sides of Walking Dead characters and Into the Badlands characters doing the same stuff, like Michonne and Sunny doing the same sword swipe
Almost as bad as those ads trying to get Breaking Bad and Walking Dead fans to watch Mad Men with the stupid AMC narrator drawing parallels between them. How long until shared universes and crossovers?
>>
>>62788680
>Then lets have the preview just 1 second clips of people or weapons!

Raises for everyone
>>
>dropped a load in the mexican girl
>black girl is next

is Abraham the savoir of the white race?
>>
>>62788851
>racemixing
>savoir of the white race
excuse me
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 480x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 480x639
Who /teamnegan/ here
>>
>>62789323
I'm just afraid he's going to kill Carol. It's been like four episodes since I've seen my waifu.
>>
>>62789351
I can deal with him killing anyone other than Abe honestly. I think it's safe to say that Rick, Daryl, and Michonne are off the chopping block.
>>
>>62789351
thats the one character I would actually care about negan killing. well, besides rick but he has an obvious amount of plot armor
>>
Literally nothing happened.
3 characters start episode together, get seperated, then end together.
2 people introduced, then they're gone.
Nothing happened. So we're getting filler episodes for filler episodes now?
>>
File: 1425932239086.jpg (306 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425932239086.jpg
306 KB, 1280x720
>>62789351
>
>>
>>62789351
Carol is the worst character. She never should have reappeared.
>>
>>62789404
Rich and Michonne, yeah. I think Daryl, Morgan, and Glenn are all in the danger zone.
>>
>>62789453
>Glenn
>>
Why do you guys think michonne she seems pretty safe
I mean have they ever even killed off a black female on this show
>>
Can we all agree that Andrew Lincoln is the only good actor on the show?
>>
>>62789521
what about morgan or carol
>>
>>62789521
Abraham, Carol, Morgan, the gay dude, and Eugene are all pretty good. Shane and the Governor were two of the best actors they've had but I expect Jeffrey Dean Morgan to steal the show.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 676x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 676x500
>>62789453
>>62789453
>implying the ratings wouldn't plummet like Charlie sheens T cell count if they killed Daryl
>>
>>62789663
I feel like Daryl's appeal has been in decline. Maybe in the first few seasons you'd be right but he has been largely inconsequential and even boring for seasons now.
>>
>>62789521
>he doesn't like based cudlitz
This makes muh ass eeutch
>>
>>62789645
of course hes gonna steal the show hes playing a fan favorite character and its the first non no-name actor they have on the show
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1252x1252
>>62789521
You for real senpai?
>>
>>62789686
I feel like they've been limiting his scenes this season and last season too
>>
>>62788140
WHITED
>>
File: sad dog2.jpg (41 KB, 698x465) Image search: [Google]
sad dog2.jpg
41 KB, 698x465
>glenn's face when he doesn't get to make any money for half a season because they wanted to tease his death
>>
Twd has game of thrones syndrome now. Too many main and supporting characters that are either going to die or get limited. I'm ok with a few episodes like this but the second half of the season better not advance the plot by only 24-48 hours. They need to whittle it back down to the core group and focus on them fucking shit up.
>>
>>62789820
I'd bet that Glenn will make it out miraculously and last all of fifteen minutes before Lucille makes mashed potatoes out of his brains. This seems most likely.
>>
>>62789425
>important new group introduced
>chemistry between Sasha and Abraham introduced
>better understanding of why Abraham is acting like evil Knievel and why Sasha is normal now
>nothing happened
It's like people just want non stop mindless action without feeling the repercussions of what happens after the action.
Almost as bad as the
>hurrr why is x character making mistakes??? These people are supposed to be super heroes that can never make the wrong decision!!
>>
>>62790000
>awkwardly informs her he knows she wants the D
>chemistry
>>
>>62789501
She's too important for Rick and Carl's development. Her dying wouldn't take the story anywhere like Morgan or Glenn dying would.
>>
>>62790049
>awkwardly
Not even a plantation owner would have had an easier time pulling off those chocolate panties
>>
>>62787637
green screen? what did I miss
>>
>>62789882
I really hope this is how they do it.
The feeling of joy everybody would have by saying Glenn alive would be so strong.
Would be ideal to kill him in the same episode, or the very next one if he's found alive at the end of an episode.
The rollercoaster of emotions would be amazing.
Also, did anybody with closed captions on see who that was at the end of this episode?
>>
>>62788575
because it's still entertaining anon. i know what ya mean though
>>
>>62790136
>Also, did anybody with closed captions on see who that was at the end of this episode?
I think the voice was credited as 'Man on Radio' but, listening closely, it doesn't sound like Glenn
>>
Who the fuck is Wade? Is he tv Dwight? We didn't see his face. Also were the people at the ambush connected to the guys in the truck? Is the mid season finale going to be a giant dick tease?
>>
>hurr muh character development
>muh character can't die cause my character development
This is why the walking dead is so good. They give zero fucks about character development and will kill somebody off whenever they want (minus Rick/CORAL)
>>
>>62790177
>Who the fuck is Wade?
Seems like some lieutenant of Negan's
>Is he tv Dwight?
I thought Dwight was the jackass that robbed Daryl (twice)
>>
>>62790136
Someone said earlier it just said random man or some shit. no names
>>
>>62789323
That announcement ruined the season for me because now I'm just counting the days until this dude has screen time. I can't stand another minute of Carl/Ron/Enid drama and whatever the fuck Sasha was yammering about in the last episode.
>>
>>62790177
I think poor mans Christian bale is Dwight, those guys in the woods were the saviors, wade works for negan and they were waiting to ambush him in the vehicles on the road. Most mid season finales are usually quite shocking.
>>
File: Negan2.png (230 KB, 673x515) Image search: [Google]
Negan2.png
230 KB, 673x515
>>62789323
Can't wait until he shows up.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 450x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 450x696
>>62790256
Yeah but it's a whole lot better than having to wait til next year to see Garrett dillahunt as negan.
>>
File: twd comic characters.png (468 KB, 1335x802) Image search: [Google]
twd comic characters.png
468 KB, 1335x802
>>
Didn't they show Glenn getting eated by the zombies?
>>
>>62790337
That hairdo is atrocious.
>>
>>62790234
>>62790282
I've read the comics I'm not sure the dynamic with Dwight would work if the reason he pissed off Negan was insulin. I'm thinking Wade might be the role of Dwight in the tv show to throw us off from the initial introduction of the Saviors
>>
>>62790306
edgy af
>>
>>62790377
It was meant to look like it, but the positioning of the extracted entrails suggested that it wasn't Glenn being eaten. The fact that a main character was "killed" outside of a midseason or season finale and in such an ambiguous way is also highly suspicious.
>>
>>62789521
He's the best. But Lennie James is also great. Carol and Abe are good. The rest goes from mediocre (Glenn, Eugene, Deanna) to terrible (Maggie, Gabriel, Jessie)
>>
>>62790452
Edgyposters are about as cancerous as cringeposters. Nobody cares that you're an infant who's triggered by the way other people talk.
>>
>>62790450
I'm thinking that the guy introduced in Sunday's episode was not given a name and he had a woman he cared for with him. Both of those things point to Dwight as well as the fact that the Sunday character burned down a forest with burns seeming like pottery with regards to Dwight.
>>
>>62790450
>I've read the comics I'm not sure the dynamic with Dwight would work if the reason he pissed off Negan was insulin.
Norman Reedus accidentally let it slip that the guy's name was Dwight, and the chick that was with him (the one that didn't die) was named Sherry. He likely tried to get her away Fury Road-style, which is surely enough to piss off Negan if she was one of his wives.
>>
>>62790530
I didn't really consider that, Dwight has already gotten punished by Negan before we meet him in the comic. The man Daryl runs into has never killed anyone, In the comics I get the impression Dwight had already killed several people when we meet him. The tv show does like to change up storylines though while giving nods to the source material.
>>
I'm pretty sure Glenn's not dead because intestines don't come out of your chest. I think they'd be more explicit in showing him dying instead of explicitly showing the other guy's intestines spilling over his face.

Anyway, the least boring episode so far. The first and second were the only ones with anything important happening, but the first was very dumbly edited and written and the second was boring. Morgan has become an awful character, as an aside.
>>
>>62790683
>and the second was boring
The second had Carol operating all over motherfuckers. That was one of the GOAT episodes
>>
>The Saviors
Who gives a shit? They're fucking retards next to the Whisperers, who I hope aren't shown at all in the show because it'll look like absolute shit
>>
>>62790683
Also no memorial on talking dead. and Kirkman would really have to be trolling if that wasn't him on the walker talky. no way they'd give the very last second lil voice to darl theif. plus they didnt get his walkey talker whatever the fuck you call them,.
>>
>Post yfw AMC says Mad Men was a prequel to Breaking Bad which is a prequel to Walking Dead which is a prequel to Badlands

The Mad Men life highlights greed and money which goes into Breaking Bad by Walt needing money and his hubris leading to his fall, much like how humanity fell in Walking Dead because it believed it was invulnerable, leading to a dystopian future like the Badlands.

pottery
>>
>>62790748
TWD is AMC's last cash cow. I don't think they'd let it go full retard.
>>
>>62790755
Merle did have blue meth . . .
>>
>>62790683
>Glenn fags still trying to say he' alive

If he's alive, this show has really jumped the shark. You don't survive being surrounded by roughly a hundred walkers while being covered in fresh blood.
>>
File: twd.jpg (91 KB, 914x521) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
91 KB, 914x521
Stupid death scenes: the show
>>
>>62790624
Hmm I wonder if we will see his punishment play out . . . Also he does have a crossbow now
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 969x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 969x1024
>>62790452 #
>Nobody cares that you're an infant who's triggered by the way other people talk.
>>
>>62790818
>If he's alive, this show has really jumped the shark
No shit son. He IS alive, so get ready for the tearful reunion
>>
>>62790801
but there isn't any full evidence of it. i'm not one to always deny a death on the show. but it points to him being alive.maybe Jesus was there and saved him.he was the only other dude with talky. we will see.
>>
>>62790860
This guy getting caught by a zombie who cannot move was even stupider
>>
>>62790909
lol @ random rocks like that in GA. rmeinds me of something form aplayground. they did this once some seasons ago too.with the Priest fuccboi
>>
>>62790818
You also don't force such a shitty red herring. You can't imply that its not his body getting torn up. If you wanna leave it up in the air you show him fall and then cut away. You don't imply he survived. Either way, it was poorly handled.
>>
>>62790909
all they needed was the benny hill theme song
>>
>>62790947
Maybe not since fans have been talking about it nonstop since it happened.
>>
>>62790881
How did you get this picture of me, please delete it.
>>
All the last episodes were amazing, especially Morgen. Only this one is truly terrible.

I wasn't sure because I was tired as fuck anyway and almost fell to sleep. But I thought I saw bad CGI all the time and the pacing was incredibly terrible. The outrage on the internet confirmed it for me, though.

Let's hope the next episode is just the better, though.
>>
>>62790860
I thought it was kind of cool the way they were under there, but it was dumb the way that played out. The mossy mushroom zombie was GOAT.

It really annoys me how they fucking stop to dig holes for all of them. All these fucking burials. Do people really care that much? Why is that such a big deal?
>>
Mfw we probably won't see Abe and Negan banter, play pool, or wrestle
>>
>>62791024
>it's a rick is the best character episode
>>
>>62791024
>he actually liked the white fat samurai teaching black man ninja moves episode

Serenity now, serenity now
>>
>>62790909
Not really. There was no walkers visibly present and that group was entirely focused on finding dwight and the others. Darryl made a noise to lure him around that corner and it worked.
Not really that far fetched that it worked.
>>
>>62791035
Daryl is a moralfag so it's believable he'd dig a grave. Hopefully after getting robbed he starts leaning towards Carol morality.
>>
>>62789686
Have you talked to any female fan of TWD lately? They all still want Daryl's dick.
>>
File: twd comic characters2.png (1 MB, 1335x1508) Image search: [Google]
twd comic characters2.png
1 MB, 1335x1508
>>62790344
updated a little bit
>>
>>62791024
>All the last episodes were amazing, especially Morgen
That's incorrect. Not even an opinion, they're objectively bad, especially Morgan's episode. Its spelled "Morgan" by the way.
>>
>>62791083
>implying Abe is the toughest and best trained guy in the group
Only guy that could take him would be Big dick Rick
>>
>>62791083
Why aren't the roasties drawn towards Rick?
>>
>>62790947
>fans have been talking about it non stop and are still arguing about whether he's alive or not
Yeah, they totally couldn't do it the way they did you're right.
You do realize that every single episode since then has been considered shit by many simply because the only thing they're thinking about weeks later is still Glenn
>>
File: Carl_138.png (274 KB, 473x693) Image search: [Google]
Carl_138.png
274 KB, 473x693
>>62791121
Why not go with the cool version of Carl?
>>
>>62791082
It seems like every group of survivors does it. There's been these burial scenes so many times. And there's always some character saying "we don't bury these people" or "we have to bury these people" or some shit and talking about how important it is. Or the angry "I'll dig the hole! It's important that I personally bury this person!"
>>
>>62791205
Because Carl is a little bitch and doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>62791205
Is that why they're letting Carl's hair grow over his eyes? So they can just cover up the carnage with his faggy Justin Bieber bangs?
>>
>>62789820
>make any money for half a season
How much do they make an episode? Cause they're credited for the whole season, but they've generally been showing up in a handful of episodes since season 4
>>
>>62788736
Sadly this is somewhat true
>>
>>62791205
why doesn't dwight just stab his eye out so he doesn't have to waste time and effort finding eye drops?
>>
Why is rednut planning to cheat on his mexigf?

feels bad man
>>
>>62791276
>just going to eliminate half of my sight in a world of ninja zombies

Or just try to find eyedrops
>>
How about this: Negan rescued Glenn from the zombies and will try to use him as a bargaining chip with Alexandria. Rick will refuse and that's when Negan will club Glenn in front of everyone.
>>
>>62791361
Sasha is fucking hot and Abe's mustache is meant to tickle every puss left on the east coast.
>>
>>62791361
Life is short and they both want to quit holding onto the edge so tight and enjoy what they want in the relative safety of walls.
>>
>>62791361
it does happen in the comic, but with a different girl. either way hes crazy to pick them over rosa
>>
I wish Darryl had a shower
>>
File: onepunchmang211qa0mm4o2_500.jpg (41 KB, 249x324) Image search: [Google]
onepunchmang211qa0mm4o2_500.jpg
41 KB, 249x324
>>62791121
> that last one
>>
>>62791398
>Negan
>Bargaining
>>
>>62791440
I wish Darryl would find some clippers and save himself and Carl from the horrible disaster they're both suffering through.
>>
>>62790337
>>62790306
>>62790256

Is there anything worse than Neganfags?
>>
>>62791205
Who gave Coral the pink eye?
>>
>>62791463
>This show
>Being any good
>>
>>62791361
when did this happen? I kind of zoned out during last nights episode
>>
File: Negan5.jpg (607 KB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Negan5.jpg
607 KB, 1920x2951
>>62791514
Yep. People like you who won't let people enjoy anything you don't like.
>>
>>62790486
Hahaha

Go to sleep
>>
>>62788016

I'd actually welcome a meme twist like that at this point. God damn, show is getting boring.
>>
>>62791269
Same as GoT
>>
>>62791547

I have nothing against the character, only people who babble on about him in every single fucking TWD thread as if it will possibly stop the show from being anything other than horse shit.

>muh edgy dialogue
>muh Glenn death scene
>muh comic book superiority

just kill yourselves
>>
>>62791629
>Popular character is about to be on the show
>His actor was recently announced
>"WEEEH WEHHHH WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HIM? STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM!"

Just kill yourself, cu ck.
>>
>>62791629
And yet here you are in this thread with us. Give the tough guy act a break faggot
>>
>>62790306
>>62791547
This guy talks like me. I wish I could stop but its ingrained. You grow up in a house where no one tells you cussing is wrong and you become a guy who makes everyone uncomfortable and no one wants you to meet their kids.
>>
>>62791629

I'm praying for the Greyjoys to bring some enjoyment back to Game of Thrones, too.

Stop shitting on people's baseless optimism. It's baseless, so you technically have nothing solid to shit on in the first place.
>>
File: Issue_106_Negan_Nice.png (31 KB, 167x262) Image search: [Google]
Issue_106_Negan_Nice.png
31 KB, 167x262
>>62791629
Just drop the show if it's so bad god damn man we are halfway to season 7. 16 hours a year plus 100 more whining in every TWD thread. Misery isn't doing your mind any good.
>>
>>62791662

>this is the first time people bring up Negan

Is this your first time posting on 4chan, kid?
>>
>>62791710

Try to meet people who have no hope of ever getting married then befriend them. Worked for me.
>>
>>62791754
>being so mad you reply to my post several times.
Kek. You seem to be projecting a bit, though, newfag.

Just get out. You're not wanted here.
>>
File: Negan scared.jpg (63 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
Negan scared.jpg
63 KB, 640x479
:^)
>>
>>62791463
>acting like the guy who goes around BARGAINING for half of a groups supplies for safety is a bargainer
K bud
>>
>>62791812
That's not bargaining. That's extortion Mafia-style
>>
>>62791780

>being so mad

Or just, you know, replying?
>>
>>62787059

Why didn't he just stab it in the head?
>>
>>62791857
Extortion is definitively bargaining. Stop.
>>
>>62791915
Extortion is a lot more coercive than bargaining
>>
File: not-negan-season-5-premiere.jpg (860 KB, 1363x728) Image search: [Google]
not-negan-season-5-premiere.jpg
860 KB, 1363x728
>He only wants ass that's willing, you know
Reminded me of the edgy wannabe from last season.
>>
>>62791964
Coercion can be a bargaining tactic, fucko.
>>
>>62790909
Why the fuck do zombies only make noises when it's a) plot convenient b) physically impossible considering they don't even have fucking lungs
>>
>>62788499
lol
>>
File: 1447588026601.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447588026601.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
CORAL, CORAL! LEMME TELL YA SUMMIN'

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST TELEVISION SHOWS IN HISTORY - HOW CAN THE WRITERS WRITE THIS HACKNEYED DIALOGUE, TERRIBLE PLOT CONTRIVANCES, AIMLESS AND MEANDERING MESS?

ALL THE ACTORS APART FROM CUDLITZ (AND MORGAN) ARE DAYS OF OUR LIVES-TIER AND THE UGLY, LIFELESS DIRECTION COUPLED WITH THE TERRIBLE SFX MAKE THIS SHOW A BIGGER TURD THAN IT ALREADY IS.
>>
>>62789663
but neeeegan says fuck alot doe
>>
>>62792164
>Rick
>Not a GOAT actor
>>
What was the point of giving that girl development with the diabetes thing if she just dies at the end? This shit is just getting retarded
>>
>>62792099
Ninja zombies have been getting niggaz for 6 years now. Dale got done in by one.

>>62792217
Chews the shit out of the scenery
>>
>>62792266
>Chews the shit out of the scenery
>strokes revolver
>"lemme tell you something"
Rick is fucking based and I don't care what anyone says
>>
Miss me yet?
>>
>>62792391
He was one of the bst characters in the show tbqh.
>>
>>62792391
Why was he always rubbing his head
>>
>>62789663
>winning
>>
>>62790000
Every time they attempt character development it always comes off as ungodly boring and forced. The only time they made it work was with the 2-3 episodes centered on The Governor. With writers so incapable of making you care about the characters, the only enjoyable thing left in the show is the action.
>>
>>62792391
>>
File: 1387731165331.jpg (267 KB, 1024x1398) Image search: [Google]
1387731165331.jpg
267 KB, 1024x1398
>>62787059
>>62787641
On the cigar box was written "Dona Maria" creating the obvious implication that they are Cuban or at least Central American cigars. Everything in the truck was contraband, including the RPG, and this is why the soldier had what he had. He likely smuggled it back from a tour in Cuba or somewhere similar.

Obviously this kind of subtle storytelling is missed by most people, including /tv/, who will criticize the show for something they weren't attentive enough to understand.
>>
>>62792259
To show Daryl is still one of the good guys , are you dumb ?
>>
File: 1447251133805.jpg (95 KB, 960x650) Image search: [Google]
1447251133805.jpg
95 KB, 960x650
>>62791205
ib habbeninbg
>>
File: all_for_revenge.jpg (1 MB, 1680x2403) Image search: [Google]
all_for_revenge.jpg
1 MB, 1680x2403
>>62792347
I like the way you think anon
>>
>>62787641
Russians kinda do make better weapons than the US.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg (368 KB, 600x886) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg
368 KB, 600x886
>>62792858
They should be made to watch Talking Dead.
>>
>>62791662
People have been talking about him since Terminus. This show has covered the same ground two to three times. Finding hope again. Giving people a chance. Being brutally pragmatic. Now we get another psychopath leader who says fuck a lot. which won't happen on amc. yeehaw. hopefully the actor is worth a shit and we get out of the dull gutter trash this season has been so far.
>>
>>62787637
>canadian forests

it's shot in Georgia
>>
File: Lee and Clem.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Lee and Clem.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
tfw lee, clem or kenny will never make an appearance in the comic or show
>>
>>62793385
>Kenny
Don't.
>>
>>62793413
Janefag kill yourself.
>>
>>62790860
I literally laughed out loud when she just kinda fell over. Fucking hilarious scene.

>>62790909
This was also funny in how stupid it was.
>>
>>62793432
>>62793385
kenny was awesome. such bullshit how how poorly his story went in the second season. jane was garbage and I don't see how anyone could support her.
>>
now that i think about it like 90 percent of this show takes place in that same fucking forest and freeway
>>
We're all in agreement, right?

This show sucks but we've fucking come this far. Just end it already. Get to the point. WHAT'S THE POINT? Remember the CDC episode? Remember mulletman having a cure? Just fucking solve the problem and end the show.

>that dialogue between armyman and sasha
What the fuck did any of it mean? Those introspective thoughts on your inner psyche need to stay in your stupid fucking heads.

>crossbro....err uh biker dropping his knife and fumbling for a full 30 minutes frantically trying to get his overly complicated crossbow out of a duffle bag while a zombie sprints at him
>>
>>62793936
>The Walking Dead Season 10 Episode 13
>Series Finale
>It was all in Judith's imagination
>>
>>62793981
>it's still only been a few years since the pilot
>>
>>62794004
>Carl is 6'4 with a full beard
>He's only 15 in the show
>>
How can a show have such a low budget? They can fucking do anything. Take a page from Fallout. It's the apocalypse. CHANGE THE FUCKING LOCATION. There should be settlements on oil rigs and islands and everywhere. Why the fuck are they hanging out in the south. In forests. Every episode.
>>
>>62793936
>This show sucks but we've fucking come this far. Just end it already. Get to the point. WHAT'S THE POINT? Remember the CDC episode? Remember mulletman having a cure? Just fucking solve the problem and end the show.

I think at this point they're riding high on the ratings and popularity (why the fuck does this show have a talk show after it plus weird shit like an app to guide you thru episodes>)

every once in a while the show does something well (tyrese's death episode, that one scene in s4 where rick is sleeping in the house and the claimers sneak up on him, also ruthless ricktatorship shit like when he fucks up those faggots in the church with the machete) and thats why i keep watching. There is some really cool shit in this show, even some well directed/written stuff as well. But yeah, there's no way to end it now really. Everything is so confused and overdone, they've lost the main plot, whatever that was. They'll have to slowly kill off the mains or end it with a cop out island paradise shit like Day of the dead.
>>
Just like last season

>First few episodes are phenomenal to make you think the show has changed
>quickly slides back into mediocrity

God at least Glenn will be back next week so they will stop stretching this "twist" out
>>
>>62794072
>How can a show have such a low budget?

Gotta maximize the profits goy.

>There should be settlements on oil rigs and islands and everywhere.

Expensive sets? Why use that when we can just make anything in the computer?
>>
>>62793936
Are you pretending to be retarded or are you actually mentally challenged, my cu ck?
>>
>>62794328
No I actually am mentally challenged because I can't stop watching this boring show.
>>
>>62793768
Fucking this. Every fucking episode is just walking through the woods or some small town with terrible production values and nothing happening. So fucking boring, I quit watching several episodes ago.
>>
>>62794515
>I quit watching
>But I still like to come in every thread and shitpost about how much I hate the show.
Your autism level is at maximum. The only cure is shotgun mouthwash.
>>
>>62792858
>Obviously this kind of subtle storytelling is missed by most people, including /tv/, who will criticize the show for something they weren't attentive enough to understand.

Yep. I love The Walking Dead because there was a single prop that implies a plot that the writers didn't intend, yet happens to be the only good part of the episode.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.