[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could there be another movie set inside the matrix universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: the_matrix_1080p-HD.jpg (785 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the_matrix_1080p-HD.jpg
785 KB, 1920x1080
Could there be another movie set inside the matrix universe?

Who has the rights?
>>
>>62786355
It's kinda been beaten into the ground already senpai
>>
>>62786355
the age of trenchcoat mafia has come and gone,besides,cool hacker movies arent a meme anymore
>>
>>62786407
>It's kinda been beaten into the ground already senpai

I've never looked into it, could you explain quickly?

>>62786480
Fuck you, I still like the movies, especially the first one.
>>
>>62786355
i like films that explore the ideas in the matrix more than i like the matrix

altho i can't think of too many good ones

i felt kinda let down by the matrix cos the aesthetic was really cheesy and the premise didn;t make any sense
but the whole 'everything is a simulation' thing is great
>>
>>62786537
You've watched the animatrix right?
>>
File: kid.png (788 KB, 521x661) Image search: [Google]
kid.png
788 KB, 521x661
There is a 4th matrix movie that was never made.

Neo returns as an agent and the "Kid" becomes the new "One"
>>
>>62786355
Please don't suggest this on the off chance someone with influence is actually watching. You had the trilogy and Animatrix and a bunch of comics that told small stories about other people in the matrix. For the good and bad accept it for what it was and let it the fuck go.
>>
>>62786686
wow that sounds terrible
>>
glitchy-Matrix horror movie
>>
>>62786712
I have the script, well what was written 6 years ago at least.

The script is pretty crazy good.

The Kid gets killed by Neo but Morpheus is the one who ends Neo.
>>
>>62786355
>Buy a book about Tor On amazon.
>Go to the Tor onion site
>Start getting weird phone
>Someone links to me a story cnet did
>It says NSA targeting people interested in TOR

I didn't even download the tor browser and im now a facecard.

I'm not the one.
>>
File: 1446915750691.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
1446915750691.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>62786355
Make a live action trilogy based around the Animatrix.

First movie follows social commentary, and begins with the rise of machines, ends with the riots and fall of man.

Second movie is more of a thriller and begins with the machines rallying, and ends in the war with the machines.

Third movie is a war movie between the humans and machines. Ends with the machines winning and humans being enslaved.

>Yfw the third movie ends with the protagonist seeing Neo walk past in the "real world"
>Yfw it cuts to black and you hear Keanu's monologue at the end of the original Matrix
>Wake Up by RATM starts playing as the credits roll
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.