[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Screen Junkies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 235235.jpg (241 KB, 1388x741) Image search: [Google]
235235.jpg
241 KB, 1388x741
Do you watch movie fights?

What did you think of the Jew getting beta keked by the dude weed lmao?
>>
>>62786304
You're so edgy OP, I am impressed of all the edgy
>>
>>62786304
>Do you watch movie fights?
Yes
>What did you think of the Jew getting beta keked by the dude weed lmao?
Doug deserved to win. Mance is annoying, and Doug really does know his movies inside and out.
>>
>Movie Fights
>No one actually fights anyone
Also Screen Normies is totally gay.
>>
>>62786304
LOL, I remember when that broad had her nudes leaked on Something Awful over a decade ago.
>>
God Tier
>Dan
>Mike

High Tier
>Spencer
>Amy
>Hal

Mid Tier
>Mark
>Alicia
>Chris
>Andy
>Andre

Low Tier
>Nick
>Roger
>Kristian
>Scott

Shit Tier
>Any other woman besides the above two

Absolutely Disgusting Tier
>Fans of the show
>>
>>62787142
nick is god tier tbqh
>>
>>62787178
He was high tier early on, but the joke answer went from an "every once in a while" thing to an "every fucking question" thing.
>>
I really enjoyed the Max Landis one. Also the Elijah Wood one.
>>
>>62787236
Max Landis a shit, but Elijah was great. Him beating down Nick made him the greatest contestant of all time.
>>
>>62787204
i guess it's just the personality
>>
>>62787142
whos Amy

and Andy should be High Tier
>>
>>62787178
He's an SJW cunt
>>
>>62787503
Andy is annoying. Amy is Amy Nicholson, the LA Weekly film critic, and one of only two people to have beaten Dan. Unlike most women on the show, that girl knows her shit. Also hosts the film podcast "The Canon".
>>
>>62787142
Can I all just start them at low-tier and go lower?

Dunno why you cunts like Dan.
>>
>>62787765
>calm
>laid back
>knowledgeable
>actually makes arguments
>constantly tells Nick to shut up
>hates Jurassic World
>>
>>62787008
Links?
>>
>>62787008
>a decade ago

Wouldn't she have been a minor?
>>
>>62787142
Implying Mark Ellis and Kristsin Harloff arnt goat teir
>>
>>62789352
I'm not implying it, I'm flat out saying it.
>>
>>62789373
I just going to send you to ballbag city
>>
File: nick-mundy-f.jpg (17 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nick-mundy-f.jpg
17 KB, 640x360
Did anyone watch Mundy Night Raw?
>>
>>62790354
Yeah, it was...okay. Dan is kinda just sitting there doing nothing.

I usually can't stand Nick Mundy but he was alright here
>>
>>62790466
What's it even about?
>>
>>62790480
Nothing, really. I'm not sure if they follow a pattern yet, this is just the first episode.

They talked about Spectre for a bit. Then they brought in some actor from Arrow.
Then they just took some questions from viewers and just let the conversation flow.

Dan and the guest played a game of Trivia and all of Dan's questions were intentionally super difficult so the other guy can win. But the joke is clearly implied.

I'd have to watch more episodes to see what else they do
>>
>>62790522
Sounds boring.
>>
Does Hal have asthma or something? What the fuck is with that shit?
>>
File: shiafire.jpg (459 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shiafire.jpg
459 KB, 1280x720
Cringe OC by an autist, nothing new on 4chan.

But yeah, I do watch ScreenJunkies. Probably more than the majority of ppl who are subscribed to the channel. I watch all of the cast's appearances on other shows, their twitter feeds, their instagrams, I plan to buy their Plus shill for a whole year, etc. What I don't do is comment/engage with them. I more lurk, if anything. I wonder what this makes me.
>>
>>62793507
>an autist,
So you're ignorant to the career of Andy Signore and the highly profitable deals he's talked people into?
>>
File: shia_comfy.png (292 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
shia_comfy.png
292 KB, 409x409
>>62787142
I agree except for Spencer being a tier below what he should be.
Good-looking guy, has thoughtful points, sense of humor, plays the bass, terrific writer, deals with the Smosh crew, deals with the SJW crew, and did I say handsome?
I think I'm in love.
>>
>>62793638
Your husbando blinders blind you from the truth senpai
>>
>>62793558
Explain
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.