[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-16-18h37m12s513.png (309 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-16-18h37m12s513.png
309 KB, 720x404
What a shit fucking episode, did they forget how to act?
>>
>>62784203
Jake and Amy story was good
Diaz and Terry was ok
Gina,Holt, and Charles was god awful though
>>
File: ohthatsraspberry.jpg (85 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
ohthatsraspberry.jpg
85 KB, 768x576
They're reusing same type of jokes over and over again. This show used to be meh, but now it's almost shit. They should do like 13 episodes/season to boost quality
>>
Do any of the sexy girls that aren't funny and are only there to be sexy wear any sexy costumes this season?
>>
i liked last weeks episode with holt and diaz figuring out emotions
>>
>>62784292
Jake and Amy's argument was contrived as fuck, her reaction to Jake not wanting to buy a mattress was overblown. Just painfully obvious that they were arguing because a screenwriter decided that was this weeks episode, without any real effort to make it seem genuine.
>>
File: brooklyn FINE FINE amirite.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
brooklyn FINE FINE amirite.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
>>62784725
>>
>>62784589
The show basically decided to settle early into season two. It hasn't taken any risks or done anything surprising since. It's still enjoyable, but it feels like we're already six seasons in and they're just following routine when really we're just barely into season three.
>>
I thought it was a decent episode.

>>62785271
Kind of agree with this analysis though.
>>
What would be a good "big change" story arc for this show to freshen things up with?

Personally I was surprised we didn't follow Jake's adventures between s1 and s2.
>>
They are falling into the exact same trap as The Office. As soon as the characters become too comfortable, familiar and forgiving to each other, the comedy dies.

No hugging, no learning. There's a reason Seinfeld is the best sitcom ever made.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.