[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Michael Bay is a meme for using a lot of explosions in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Quentin-Tarantino.jpg (103 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Quentin-Tarantino.jpg
103 KB, 1000x667
>Michael Bay is a meme for using a lot of explosions in his movies
>WHAT A TERRIBLE DIRECTOR!

>Tarantino includes ludicrous amounts of blood in his violent scenes
>Truly a genius ahead of our time...
>>
>>>/celeb/ is that way kiddo
>>
File: 1447192250800.jpg (70 KB, 649x488) Image search: [Google]
1447192250800.jpg
70 KB, 649x488
>>
File: Quentin-Tarantino.jpg (54 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
Quentin-Tarantino.jpg
54 KB, 500x680
>Include retard amounts of blood
>Include Samuel L Jackson spamming "mother fucker!"
>Include foot fetish scene
>Include self as a cameo

Simply the best director of our era.
>>
DUDE REVENGE LMAO
>>
But tarantino can actually direct, have his own ideas, and get good performances out of his actors.
>>
He didn't go to film school, he went to blaxploitation
>>
>>62784234
POP ART
>>
File: mother-fucker.jpg (37 KB, 550x382) Image search: [Google]
mother-fucker.jpg
37 KB, 550x382
>>62784394
>Mother fucker...
>Mother...FUCKER!!!
>MOTHER FUCKER!!!
>Mother fuckin' mother fucker...
>.....Mother fucker
>>
Uno farto @ 3:17
>>
>>62784394
>his own ideas
yes all those unique plots about revenge that are just a series of scenes ripped off from old movies put out of order, how original
>>
File: Kitano.jpg (124 KB, 837x478) Image search: [Google]
Kitano.jpg
124 KB, 837x478
>>62784234
>Include self as a cameo
Nice try, Quentin.
>>
>>62784480

He directed the Wire?
>>
U N OO

N

O
>>
All of a suddaaaahh-BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
*nervous laughter*
>>
3:17
>>
>>62784768
it wasn't nervous laughter, he was actually laughing at his fart like a retard
>>
>>62784574
I assume "Good artists borrow, Great artists steal" has no meaning here? Because you can find this to be true in almost every artist and work of art ever if you look hard enough.
>>
>>62784951
That's not the meaning of the quote though.

>One of the surest tests [of the superiority or inferiority of a poet] is the way in which a poet borrows. Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal; bad poets deface what they take, and good poets make it into something better, or at least something different. The good poet welds his theft into a whole of feeling which is unique, utterly different than that from which it is torn; the bad poet throws it into something which has no cohesion. A good poet will usually borrow from authors remote in time, or alien in language, or diverse in interest.
>>
god i hate tarantula.

I rewatched Inglorious Bastards after having not seen it since it was in the theaters. I remember not disliking it when I was 12.
jesus christ its Taratino watched a poorly researched WWII documentary from the history channel and jerked off to it, came on a film reel and handed that into the studio, and they went with it.
>>
>>62785528
Don't tell me you are like my friend who hated Inglorious Basters because he doesn't like Documentaries, it's literally nothing like history, and I have no idea how people can nitpick the historical accuracy of this film, as if it is meant to be accurate.
>>
>>62784119
hello reddit
quentin tarantula is a visionary comparable to gandhi or brad pitt
>>
>>62784234
It's done with some self-awareness.
>>
>>62785661
I could pull a shit-log out of my ass and draw on the wall using my poop like a crayon and be aware of what I'm doing
>>
>>62784119

Who are you quoting?
>>
>>62785659
Nolan is a better visionary though.
>>
File: 1447084047790.jpg (41 KB, 623x397) Image search: [Google]
1447084047790.jpg
41 KB, 623x397
A FOOT FAN YEAH URHHGH...

IT'S A BLACK MALE THING ALRIGHTIIIIII HAVE A TENDENCYYY....
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.