[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: americans1.jpg (840 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
americans1.jpg
840 KB, 1024x768
Just got all caught up with the last season of The Americans. I originally stopped watching it because of the Stan personal drama making me think it was becoming a soap opera but I tried again and everything else was fantastic.

Why is Paige such a bitch?
How did Martha handle Philip revealing how he really looks? They never explained after that.
Why did Stan betray based Oleg?
Why did Agent Gaad betray Stan?
Why did Stan and Henry each replace their respective father and son with each other?
Is Philip going to fuck Stan's ex-wife?
Is Philip going to fuck Kimberly?
>>
Philip better fuck that qt student.
>>
>>62782227
>Is Philip going to fuck Kimberly?
He's had so many chances he'd fucking better we're all waiting.

Paige snitching baka desu senpai dumb christfag dumbshit.

Martha is a lonely desperate woman you really think she cares how he looks after all the bigger lies he was telling.

I don't really remember the other shit.
>>
Is Pastor Tim a gommie or will he tell on them?
>>
Pastor Tim is obviously a KGB...

> "Dont worry about your daughter, we will send someone to take care of her.."

She ends in a church where everyone protests against the evils of the american government...

> "Btw, you need to tell your secret to her despite how reckless and dangerous this sounds..."

And it dosent matter because her confident is also KGB...

Paige will freak out, she already thinks that her life is a lie just because her parents arent americans...
>>
I want super spy Paige this season
>>
File: 1416566160122.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1416566160122.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>62783655
>super spy Paige going on her first sex mission
>>
>>62782937
>Hey, KGBdude, I get where you're coming from in wanting a US citizen as a mole, but paige is kinda dumb and really into social acceptance and honesty, so telling her that her entire life is a lie is probably not going to end well.

Entire season long plotlines that could be ended before they started by people being reasonably intelligent.
>>
>>62784449
If only. It must suck to finally be 18 and they still have her in the show at like 15. Then there's her little brother's sudden growth spurts despite barely a year in time has gone by yet.
>>
reminder to check out the excellent series Deutschland '83 which plays like it's concurrent with The Americans, in Germany
>>
>No new season until March

Fucking kill me
>>
>>62784449
nice
>>
>>62782294
>creating a father daughter bond with the teenager you have to fuck
Jesus christ Philip whatareyoudoing
>>
>>62784852
Is there a dubbed version?
>>
>>62784948
Fucking teenagers ends badly, always.

Surrogate father bond is far more solid.
>>
File: 1425310677419.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425310677419.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>62784948
Living out his fantasy to fuck his daughter
>>
>Best-show-on-television-hype-bump
>>
every single one of these spoiler points in the op has nothing to do with cold war espionage and the impending nuclear winter

at least deutschland 83 exists
>>
>>62784805
Yeah...

Thinking on Claudia and Gabriel chat, Its looks that everyone on Moscow knows that this will not end well, but fuck that. The Center thinks its worth a try, including the risk to lose Phillip and Elizabeth.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.