[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this film??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: janosz.jpg (263 KB, 566x400) Image search: [Google]
janosz.jpg
263 KB, 566x400
So I just had a random memory of this film (possibly tv show) that I happened to flick over too at some distant time in the past and catch 5 minutes of, and now it's driving me nuts trying to figure out what it was.

I'm pretty sure Peter MacNicol was in it, and was the main character of the scene I happened to catch, and it went something like this:

Peter's character is in a courtroom and being asked questions about a computer chip he is making or has designed. I think they're grilling him about the fact that he's spent millions of $ and no chip has been made, and also that he seems to be insane and has paranoid delusions. He's claiming that he can see the chip in his head, it will be revolutionary and he just needs more time. I think they ask him if he thinks people are going to kidnap him and do experiments on him, and he says something like "they did it to Einstein.."

That's it, that's all I have. IMDB isn't helping me, does anyone know wtf I'm talking about?
>>
>>62781993
BUYP
Hope you find what you are looking for
>>
>>62781993
Ghostbusters II
>>
>>62783027
Don't think that's it :(
>>
>>62783111
Flubber
>>
>>62781993
Looking through IMDB Numb3rs seems like the most likely assuming it was Peter MacNicol. Does this scenario sound familiar to anyone who knows the show?
>>
>>62781993
A Fistful of Dollars is the film you're looking for OP.
>>
So I can't find any more information about it, but... I seemed to remember that the computer chip in question was called the nix chip or nicks chip. Peter MacNicol played a character called Darryl Nicks in and episode of The Lyons Den called The Quantum Theory. The lions den is a legal drama, which would explain the courtroom setting. I'm guessing this is it, though can't seem to find any other info on the episode
>>
>>62784138
I half remember that from numb3rs.

holy shit that show was awful
>>
Allie mcbeal
>>
>>62781993
Is he from ze upper vest side?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.