[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so who was the best jackass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: jackass-3d.jpg (106 KB, 590x451) Image search: [Google]
jackass-3d.jpg
106 KB, 590x451
so who was the best jackass?
>>
Knoxville, Dunn, and Pontius were the holy trinity. If those three alone had a show together it would have been glorious.
>>
steve-o seemed the most stoic, but behinds the scenes he was a giant pussy and had tons of breakdowns.

during wildboyz, the producers pushed homoeroticism for humor. steve-o couldn't take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZtc8uvbdA
>>
Power Rankings

>Elite
1. Pontius
2. Knoxville
3. Steve-O

>Good
4. Dunn
5. Ehren
6. Wee Man

>Supporting cast
7. Preston
8. Bam
9. Dave England
>>
File: 1447059726664.png (116 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
1447059726664.png
116 KB, 625x400
>>62781794

Bam, the original Earth Rocker.
>>
File: 1439873870238.jpg (49 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
1439873870238.jpg
49 KB, 414x499
>>62782108
there we go, thats it
/thread
>>
>>62782108
>ehren
>good

You fucked up right there.
>>
File: bam_062415Copy_ren640.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bam_062415Copy_ren640.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
>>62782272
I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT.
>>
dave england
>>
>>62782108
>Tfw really like Dave

That one where he pretends to eat the poo from a nappy he found in a bin was top tier.
>>
It's so fucking satisfying to see Bam turn into Phil for some reason
>>
>jackass 4 in 2019
>knoxville gonna be then 50

what the fuck
>>
>>62782272
>She would have ended up with a black guy who went to jail
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>62782108
>Ehren
>good

Well guess how I know you're a fucking pleb
>>
>>62781794
Why did everyone hate Ehren? was he a plant from mtv?
>>
Dave England is under appreciated and the only one who doesn't seem like an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>62781794
Population of Jackass
>The King
Knoxville
>The Noblemen
Pontius, Steve-O
>The Patricians
Dunn, Wee-Man
>The Citizens
Bam, Dave England
>The Peasants
Preston
>The Beggars
Ehren
>>
File: 1417046450474.jpg (18 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1417046450474.jpg
18 KB, 267x179
>>62782108
>Ehren
>Good
>>
>>62782637
>The Trash
Brandon Novak
>>
>>62782562
Unless he drinks
>>
tb.h everyone is good in something like dave in shitting or ehren in losing teeth but preston is pure shite. He never do anything dangerous and fucking panic when he stand on a toi toi
>>
>>62782023
>they wouldn't fuck a trap
This was obviously not filmed in 2015.
>>
>>62781794

Wee man and preston lacy
>>
CKY/Jackass without Bam, are you fuckers retarded?

Is it a meme to hate him? He was the Steve Jobs of the group. He had the vision, he didn't play the instruments (do the craziest of stunts) but he played the orchestra. He started the whole fucking thing.

The CKY videos without Bam? They'd never even happen in the first place.

Have some fucking respect for the earth rocker and stop being faggots putting people like Preston (who wasn't even in that many scenes) in your top.
>>
Knoxville > Steve O = Pontius > Dunn >>>>> Bam > Preston > Wee Man > Dave > Ehren
>>
Brandon Dicamillo
>>
>tfw watching old cky vhsrips
Damn the quality is so shitty
>>
>>62782108
>ehren above dave england

Dave england was way more personable and funny than ehren and was always willing to do more funny shit.

Ehren was just a faggot trying to fit in with the crowd, when all they did was fuck with him.
>>
>>62782682
>Brandon Novak
He is on heroin again. He's back in fucking rehab for the SIXTEEN TIME. Good luck with that. Sick of the bullshit
>>
>>62782526

He created jackass out of pure desperation after being a Z-tier actor for more than a decade

Kinda inspiring IMHO
>>
File: WOAAAHH WOAAAHUUAGH.jpg (17 KB, 435x405) Image search: [Google]
WOAAAHH WOAAAHUUAGH.jpg
17 KB, 435x405
My best friend Andrew Stranberg died in a skatepark four years ago. He got set up. He got jumped. The bar's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a jail.

You don't have to go out anymore to be an Earth Rocker. Ryan Dunn is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend Brandon Novak chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. He's back in Iceland for the sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of Nikki. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, cause I’m on heroin again. I don't have to be a musician. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the car accident, watching me get my fucking ass kicked. Now I stay at home, like a fucking bigmouth. I'm not gonna take any rehab from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got dead. I got gone. Thank every motherfucker eye wasn't there to watch me get my fucking hermit kicked. I don't care what they're up to. The bullshit would have wound up with a black god. Payback has a bitch shit.

I fuck for this shit. I live it. love it the fuck on.

Mother Fuckbringer.
>>
>>62781794
in ranking order:

>Johnny Knoxville
the driving force of it all. participates in many stunts, both as stuntman and instigator.

>Bam Margera
muh "Bam is a faggot", muh "Bam cries".
Bam is almost as much of a driving force as Knoxville is, you just don't see it unless you've seen all the Jackass related shows/films.

>Steve-O
participates in some of the best stunts. is usually funny. god-like in Wildboyz.

>Dico
Dico shines brightest in the CKY videos and Viva La Bam. is always funny, especially his godlike freestyles.

>Don Vito
the things he says and what he has done to him cannot be beat. RIP in peace.

>Ryan Dunn
participates in some funny stunts. is always the last man picked for a reason.

>Chris Pontius
funny lines in Jackass, great in Wildboyz, not much to offer for solo Jackass stunts.

>Dave England
here is where the crew gets weak. Dave is alright at the stunts and specializes in poop, nothing else though.

>Wee Man
he is small and does small man things.

>Preston
he is fat and does fat man things.

>Ehren
he is shit and nobody likes him.
>>
>>62784539
dave england is a bit better than that, but yeah.
>>
>>62782023
>>62782808
>"these are not really women"
>"they are actually men"
>"I saw their penises"
>"I would fuck them, if they weren't men"
>"the longest vaginas I've ever seen"
holy shit, this would not stand today
>>
Hi my name is >>>/celeb/ and welcome to jackass
>>
>>62783678
Incredible. Well done
>>
>>62781794
great:
knoxville
dunn
steve-o

good:
weeman
pointius

average:
bam

shit:
danger eren
preston
dave england

/thread pack it up.
>>
pontius or wee man
>>
>>62782637
accurate.
>>
>>62781794
Dunn, Knoxville, and Pontius were always my top guys followed by Steve-O and Dave.
>>
File: 096192967987.jpg (37 KB, 498x597) Image search: [Google]
096192967987.jpg
37 KB, 498x597
>>62783271
he really was the coolest guy
>>
>le let's do silly things guys

literally reddit: the manchildren
>>
Knoxville, Pontius, Dunn

The rest is just supporting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_gjeX30QEE

Jesus, Pontias seems like he's fucking autistic. It's kinda sad.
>>
>>62787984
He's a tweaker.
>>
>>62783678
Kek
>>
>>62781794
Tyrion
>>
>>62782637
Agreed.
>>
Pontius imo

A bit too homo sometimes
>>
Jackass revival when?
>>
you guys are fucking faggots. ehren was awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZIjMGrXalA
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.