[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here Thread anyone actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ImACeleb.jpg (74 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
ImACeleb.jpg
74 KB, 620x374
I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here Thread
anyone actually watching this year?
>>
I-I am
>>
What the fuck is that show?
Famous twats running in jungle?
>>
>>62780322

Didn't know there was a thread on.

Thought Lady C would be based, thought wrong.

That oik comment will guarantee her all the trials from here on.
>>
>>62780322

>actually watching these """"""""""""""celebrities"""""""""""""" doing gross shit
>>
i'm not because mark labbett isn't in it
>>
File: large.gif (1 MB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
1 MB, 500x297
>>62780322
>yfw George is cuter that all the female celebs
>>
Who's in it?
>>
>>62780322
Always, but /tv/ never discusses it.

Lady C started out unintentionally hilarious and she would have gotten away without doing trials with how she aced the first one, but her end has guaranteed her every trial coming.

Which will mean boring TV as she'll either ace is boringly or throw a strop again.
>>
>>62782086
She did take part in the elevator trial to be fail
>>
>Jorgie Porter's baps
>Lady C tv gold
>Nutty bitch from Geordie Shore going in
Should be a good series 2bh
>>
Laura Whitmore is a beaut
>>
>>62782308
I've never watched any three of those shows that the new people coming in came from. Are any of them good?

Will anyone get nude? Has anyone been nude?
>>
>Kieron Dyer

has he got injured yet?
>>
>>62782321
And Irish to boot!

True 10/10
>>
>>62782348
I'm really hoping to see lady C's baggy tits
OMG I'd fap so hard!!
>>
>>62782348
Don't know about the TOWIE girl, the one of Geordie Shore was always starting fights and just being a lary cow in general, though I can't see anyone for her to really go up against other than Lady C. Plus for all I know she might be trying to re-invent herself or something I feel like I heard she wrote a novel. She used to be fit in a weird way but again I haven't seen her in a while.

Never watched Chelsea, I think he's supposed to be a twat and a #lad but I'm not sure. Imagine he'll try and pull someone for magazine £s when he comes out but will be boring mostly
>>
Chris Eubank shiny bald head looks like a fucking Malteser
>>
>>62782547
Half of Twitter wants George & Jeorgie to get together, the other half want Spencer to come in and steal Jorgie because they want George to remain pure or because it's funny.

That pure comment came form a guy as well
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.