[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this true ? thoughts ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
is this true ?

thoughts ?
>>
Ryan Gosling is borderline JUST at the moment. I'd say if the Blade Runner sequel fails he's permenantly lost any credibility. All been downhill since he reached peaked meme actor status with Drive. Especially his aborted directorial career.
>>
>>62780051
Cut the Reddit memes out. Goose is a good actor. He just likes to do films he can relate to.
>>
>Blade Runner 2

wait, they were serious about that? fuck, scott...
>>
>>62780132
>Goose is a good actor
I thought so 5 years ago, but everything since Drive is making that meme harder and harder to believe. He acted badly in some bad movies (and one okay movie pbtp) and then dropped off the map to make his film which turned out to be a piece of shit. He needs a strong come back to remain relevant. Another "autistic" performance won't cut it either.
>>
>>62780175
It's being helmed by the best director and cinematographer in Hollywood. Even if the plot ends up being a retread, it will still be magnificent to watch
>>
>Blade Runner 2
>Kill me

>Blade Runner 2, directed by Villeneuve, shot by Deakins, starring Goose
>This could actually be pretty good
>>
>What do you do?
>...
>...
>...
>...
>I brade runner
>>
File: oh god, my sides.jpg (56 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
oh god, my sides.jpg
56 KB, 460x288
>>62780175
>he doesn't know who Denis Villeneuve is
>>
>>62780369
Yeah, that's it goys, rev up that free hype machine, because there is just absolutely no way a sequel to a 30 year old Ridley Scott sci-fi film directed by a great director starring a dank reddit meme actor could ever end up being a massive disappointment

:^)
>>
Gosling literally says he's in it, yes it's true
>>
>>62780571
The plot of the original movie wasn't anything special, even considering the Descartes esque philosophy which definitely wasn't anything new. Most of the appeal came from the art design and visuals, and this new movie is pretty much guaranteed to have that

You just seem like a butthurt fanboy
>>
>>62780629
that exact same thing could be said for Alien
if anything that was more heavily driven by visuals and art design
so seeing Prometheus that's not really a good sign then is it
>>
>>62780255
>Lindelof script
>>
>>62780731

The years is 2072, right? OK and Deckard’s like this old Blade Runner. And he’s got this fresh, brash partner (I’m thinking Shia LaBeouf or perhaps Channing Tatum). OK. And they get a mission to go after the Nexus 17 replicants right. And Deckard has a lot of bullshit from his boss cause he ran off with a replicant and what not and it ended badly, but he only has a week left until his retirement (some comedy here with possible confusion about Deckard being a replicant who’s about to be retired LOL). Anyway they go after the replicants but this time they follow them to the off world colonies and there are like shit loads of chases and what not, and Deckard says (more than once) “I’m getting too old for this shit”. He says it like three or four times, like it’s a RUNNING GAG and ironically it’s because he’s a RUNNER who is too old to RUN. Right?

Anyway they meet this really old woman who looks like exactly like Vanessa Redgrave (we can get Guy Pearce for this and put him in an old woman suit) and she’s like Tyrell the 4th or something. And she explains that actually all human beings are replicants because we’ve all been created by a higher power, which is like god but really actually just like super intelligent sperm people. You dig? Anyway, deep shit, deep shit, running, some more deep shit. Then they corner the Nexus 17 and Tyrell in this super dangerous and they could just call for back up, but for some reason (I haven’t worked this bit out but who cares) they just run in guns blazing. Something heavy falls on Tyrell can kills her for no real reason and polar bears start attacking. I know, fantastic, isn’t it?

They kill the polar bears or something. then confront Nexus 17 Ray Batty who reveals himself to actually be the son of Deckard and Rachel and Deckard is crying but just completely like blows him away. Fade to Black.

- Damon Lindelof
>>
He's already an autistic robot
he will fit perfectly into the role
>>
>>62779982
> check out the imdb page for The Nice Guys
> Shane Black movie
> no comedy tag
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.