[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of Three Kings, dudes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 800x1132
what do you think of Three Kings, dudes?
>>
>>62779885
It's pretty good. Ice Cube can act. And you can never have too much Marky Mark
>>
i sense a remake with female soldiers
>>
>>62779885
Great underrated picture
>>
One of the best modern war movies, and scarily prescient.
>>
>>62779885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38rHuxIhf6Ig
>>
File: David_O._Russell_avp_2014.jpg (15 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
David_O._Russell_avp_2014.jpg
15 KB, 220x312
I liked it until I learned what a cunt pic related is. Also didn't realize it was Spike Jonze first acting role. Not bad.
>>
>>62779885
it's great to the point the plot suddenly takes itself kind of too serious. i dunno, there is a moment when the tone of the movie changes. its still entertaining but not nearly as fun. first half is great though.
>>
>>62779885
Fun fact: Battlefield Bad Company was based on this movie
>>
Great movie. Saw it when it came out and really liked it. Now I'm older it's even better. Probably David O Russels best work.
>>
>>62780770
its russel so its bound to star JLaw
>>
>>62780839
If you've ever had a bad panic attack or been seriously injured in the head before then 0:36-0:50 is just too fucking real.
>>
>>62779885

Its kind of stupid

>be silly whacky comedy basically

>force some hacky cringe inducing political/social commentary by forcing a soldier to drink oil

ugghhh
>>
>>62780881
>I liked it until I learned what a cunt pic related is

what does him being a cunt have to do with the movie tho
>>
>>62781011

He was a dick on set and was yelling at some peon so bad that Clooney had to step in and tell him to stop and the two got into a fist fight

He also molested his transgenered neice/nephew/whatever
>>
>>62781063
>your nephew suddenly turns into a hot qt
who wouldnt desu senpai
>>
>>62779885
I think there are too many movies on such a shit war
>>
>>62781121

This isnt "that" war you idiot.

This is about the gulf war not iraq

Fucking moron
>>
>>62781011
The outbursts and shit he's done on set. And he has a very punch able face. I want to break his glasses and yell at him.
>>
>film called Three Kings
>all poster feature the three "stars"
>there's a fourth guy with them for 99% of the film
>literally the least surprising death in cinema history
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.