[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's worse: Walking Dead or Homeland?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: the_walking_dead_68311.jpg (57 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
the_walking_dead_68311.jpg
57 KB, 600x300
What's worse: Walking Dead or Homeland?
>>
>>62777346
Both are shit, faggot.
>>
>>62777346
Walking Dead by a mile. Homeland is the shit.
>>
>>62777346
At least TWD has some traction left. Homeland should've been a miniseries.
>>
>>62777376
>Homeland is the shit.
Had one of the wildest downward slopes I've ever seen in a show this side of Dexter. Every season is worse and more uninteresting than the last.
>>
>>62777346
I can't believe people still watch this shit. I mean, you see the same shit every fucking time... How do people not see this?
>>
>>62777412
At least it was good to begin with, which is more than I can say for the Walking Shit
>>
File: 1377719812128.jpg (23 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1377719812128.jpg
23 KB, 350x350
>>62777412
No the worst downslope was Weeds after season 2.
>>
>>62777346
They're both shit but Homeland at least had a good 1st season.
>>
>>62777486
First season of the twd was alright before they fired anyone with talent and dropped the per episode budget massively
>>
>>62777486
good point, but Homeland is just depressingly terrible. The writers flounder around trying to get some kind of coherent storyline but it's clear that all they had was a first season. Even then, season 1 was full of retarded shit (Walker).

The Walking Dead is awful too but at least it's mildly amusing in its awfulness. Homeland is like watching a less operatic 24.
>>
>>62777346
Walking Dead

Homeland has Quinn
>>
>>62777346
Guile's Theme
>>
Every show gets worst as it goes on.
>>
>>62777696
not The Shield, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Justified, Mad Men, or The Wire
>>
How does he still have his hair like that everyday?
>>
Never understood the Homeland hate, it's a smart and restrained spy series in the essence Le Carre. Do people hate it because it's not James Bond?
>>
Mother DICK
>>
>>62777346
In Homeland at least things happen.
>>
>>62778151
>it's a smart and restrained spy series in the essence Le Carre.
It's terribly written with some of the worst, most ploddingly stagnant characters. They need to shoehorn some kind of romance into every season: Carrie and Brodie, Carrie and Muslim Brodie, Carrie and Quinn, etc.
>>
>>62777885
How does Daryl have obviously dyed hair?
>>
>>62777346
Homeland doesn't have based Abraham so Walking Dead is better
>>
>>62777346
Tough call.

I'd say walking dead is consistently worse though, Homeland at least had some decent moments.
>>
>>62777412
That was 100% because of Brody. He should have died in the first season but everyone was like "Nooooo he's the best!" Then by the end of the second season everyone wanted him dead. Audiences and producers have 0 fucking foresight.
>>
File: Homeland.jpg (188 KB, 964x994) Image search: [Google]
Homeland.jpg
188 KB, 964x994
>>62778900
because the audience didn't realize if they kept Brodie they would have to keep his shitty family.
>>
>>62778948
>0 fucking foresight
>hey would have to keep his shitty family

Exactly. Did they think al qaedia was going to bomb his home or some shit? The character was mildly interesting, but not interesting enough to keep alive for a second season, That's not even taking into consideration his shitty family. It just wasn't worth it on any level. Carrie and Saul and Peter were far better characters.
>>
>>62778900
>>62778948
>>62779082
Brody's been out of the series for two seasons now. I'll agree he was a drag on the show after season one but I've enjoying the series much more now that it's just about Carrie's exploits
>>
>>62779205
>enjoying the series much more now that it's just about Carrie's exploits

Don't worry I still watch the show. That was my whole point. The show didn't have a downslope as much as investing in Brody was a misstep on behalf of audiences and producers. The only decent seasons are s1 and the past two because they weren't The Brody Show.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.