[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apollo's son, did I ever tell you about the time I watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 225x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 225x280
Apollo's son, did I ever tell you about the time I watched your father get murdered by a genetically engineered Russian superman, then trained with a sassy robot to avenge his death and end the Cold War? He was a good friend.
>>
>>62777112

Top KEK
>>
This.

As soon as they mentioned Apollo dying in the ring in the trailer, I remembered that he died fighting a borderline cyborg while wearing an Uncle Sam with James Brown singing in the background on live television.

It's hilarious.
>>
Rocky > Rocky 2 >>> Rocky 3 > piss > Rocky Balboa > shit > Rocky 4 > muslimshit > Rocky 5
>>
FILLS GAPS. I got gaps, she got gaps, together we fill gaps!
>>
Rocky > Rocky 2 > Rocky IV > Rocky 3 > Rocky Balboa > Rocky V

Who here /ticketstocreedpremiere/?
>>
File: rock.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
rock.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>62778112
>that one faggot who doesn't like Rocky 4
>>
>>62778084
>>62778112
>implying Rocky IV isnt a masterpiece

Rocky: the best one, a movie everyone forgets is filled with emotion and genuine character

Rocky II: a weaker version of the first, but still great

Rocky III: it isnt as emotionally driven as the first 2 or as over the top as IV, but still great and a genuine Bro movie

Rocky IV: an over the top awesomefest with some of the best montages put to film.

Rocky V: shit

Rocky Balboa: a return to dramatic form
>>
>>62778159
If you're going to pay to see Rocky get kekked out if his own franchise then you were never a fan of the series.

Creed is a declaration of culturual war every bit as much as Star Wars 7, feministbusters and Mad Furiousa.
>>
>>62778244
cant be worse than V
>>
>>62778167
Ivan > Apollo > Mr T.'s character > Balboa guy > piss > Rocky V """""""""villain""""""""
This better, mate? It's just that the 4th had almost nothing else going for it.
>>
>>62778271
>greatest montages of all time
>probably the most motivational movie of all time
>ended cold war
>>
>starring Michael B. Jordan
dropped
>>
>>62778271
Ivan was a half-wit who his wife (hot as fuck too) blatantly cheats on him, and makes sure the scientists inject on him as much shit as possible. Probably told him he couldn't fuck while training or before fighting.

>telling you not to have sex is like taking away your air Mikey!
>that's bullshit, if they tell you not to fuck they might as well you tell you not to breath!

RIP "Cus" D' Amato. Probably the only person that could scare Mike Tyson's shit off while being old as dirt.
>>
>>62778063
Holy shit if they show a refilled dramatized version of that I'll fucking die

>Apollo falling in slow motion
>"livvvvinnnngggg in ammmeeerrrrrricaaaaas"
>>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULIE
>>
>>62778510
:( RIP (in Creed at least)
>>
Is there a montage better than the Rocky IV one?

No matter how cheesy it is, it perfectly illustrates who's good, bad and why we should be on Rocky's side. Music is pretty cool as well.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHSTwqCsyVY
>>
>>62779836
i saw a screening last night. it's fucking great, i think everyone will love it desu
>>
This movie should have been about Creeds rise to the championship pre-rocky.

Put Jordan in a 70s from and call it a movie. I guess they figured they needed to have Stallone show up for some reason.
>>
>>62779836
Which montage are you talking about?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.