[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the most alpha character on the show? Maybe Johnny Sack.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Sopranos_titlescreen.png (36 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
Sopranos_titlescreen.png
36 KB, 427x240
Who was the most alpha character on the show?

Maybe Johnny Sack.

>Gets cancer
>Takes up smoking again because fuck it, he's going to die of cancer anyway

Junior was pretty based too, even when he was in the mental institute.
>>
File: Alg-curatola-borino-jpg.jpg (49 KB, 635x446) Image search: [Google]
Alg-curatola-borino-jpg.jpg
49 KB, 635x446
>Maybe Johnny Sack.
so alpha
>>
>>62777161
Your point? Tony was married to a very good looking woman but spent the whole show acting like a petulant insecure manchild who had mommy issues.
>>
>>62777161
High Test
>>
Carter Chong is literally me
>>
rALPHie.
>>
>show about a bunch of insecure wops
>half of them are emotional wrecks or attending therapy
>Who's the most alpha guize???
Pathetic.
>>
>>62780079
>really thinking that a life of crime and murder won't fuck you up mentally
>>
Phil Leotardo. 20 years in the can and not a fucking peep.
>>
>>62780982
feech la manna
>>
Most alpha? Certainly none of the gangsters, seeing as most of them have some sort of "quirk" at the very least. The closest would be Tony, but he isn't necessarily alpha, he just gives off a vibe. Actually most of the average joes were schmucks in one way or another too.

I guess at surface level Tony is the most "alpha" but once you get a little bit deeper it becomes readily apparent that he is pretty "unalpha".
>>
Bobby
>>
Never really watched this show is it good?
whats the story, I just know its something about family, with mob ties or some shit.
>>
Tony toward the end after he was shot. Beating the fuck out of random people just to prove he's more alpha
>>
>>62780982
Just think of the compromises he had to make in there.
>>
Tony when he beat up that one dude( government dude or something) that was sleeping with his old Russian bitch

Tony when he beat the shit out of coco
>>
>>62781311
But that was due to his insecurities which is pretty notalpha

>>62781442
The second one is unquestionably alpha, because it was in defense of his daughter, although his rage getting the better of him in that moment ends up costing him long term. But the first one was the result of intense butthurt, which is notalpha.
>>
>>62777088
Silvio
>>
>>62782004
Silvio is a pretty good choice
>>
anyone got that antony copypasta? the one that starts like
>SO YOU'RE SAYING
>[assaults son]
>>
>>62782314
>aggressively pushes food around plate
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.