[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it He's rich Why he didn't buy both?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: autism.jpg (50 KB, 670x393) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
50 KB, 670x393
I don't get it
He's rich
Why he didn't buy both?
>>
>>62775327
Because Sony paid more.
>>
you just don't understand console wars
>>
>Be super intellectual geek
>Doesn't build his own PC for gaming

Dah fyuk?
>>
>>62775373
and you do?
>>
>Not idort
>>
File: checkem.jpg (243 KB, 1250x1200) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
243 KB, 1250x1200
>Console gaming.
>2015.
>>
>xb1 even an option
did aliens write this?
>>
>>62775396

if you get both, shitposting about one or the other on the internet loses all meaning
>>
Because BOZINGO
>>
>Let me buy this gimped PC that can only play [BRAND NAME] Games, and I can never upgrade it, and I'm forced to use [BRAND NAME] DRM, and probably pay a fee to play online as well! Lmao!
>DUDE CONSOLES LMAO

There are no exclusives on these pieces of shit that are worth buying them for.

Everything good eventually comes to PC, even Metal Gear/GTA and shit now. It's over and has been over for quite some time lads.
>>
Is there really a choice? One one hand, I understand he uses alienware so he has no idea what he's doing in the PC gaming department but is he really THAT tech stupid to not realize the PS4 is obviously superior? Or does he just want to play Halo and that's what it boils down to?
>>
Only us gamers will understand. RIGHT BOYS?!
>>
>>62775457
but it gives you the right to funpost if you get both
>>
>>62775327
He was raised by people who had less money, thus he was taught not to spend his money recklessly. He was taught to save and value money.
>>
>>62775408
>gaming
>ever

Fucking manchildren.
>>
>what black cube should I worship?

Notice how the Goy character is being consoled* by his Jewish overlord
>>
>>62775539
LEL
E
L
>>
>3 games next to the ps4
gg sony shills
>>
>>62775327

How is he rich?

Also Xbox. Multiplayer is better which is what matters the most DESU
>>
I don't get it
He's gay
Why he didn't buy a dildo?
>>
>>62776469
>How is he rich?
He has tons of money hidden in his figures. It was in some episode
>>
>>62775327
Because he is literally autistic.
It's like you've never watched the show.
He's more autistic than the cunt from Bones.
He probably got molested as a child too. After all, his family is a bunch of hardcore christian rednecks and it explains his complete lack of social skills.
>>
these faux nerds really tick me off
>>
>>62775491
It's been established on the show that they have a regular halo night so yeah, which makes it even more stupid because he should have went with the xbone
>>
>>62776662
Why would that matter? None of the good Halo games are Xbone exclusive.
>>
>>62775391

>What are console exclusives
>>
>>62776571
Christians are generally outgoing and social so that explains nothing about his assburgers.
>>
File: tazdingo.jpg (58 KB, 307x399) Image search: [Google]
tazdingo.jpg
58 KB, 307x399
tazdingo
>>
>>62776699
Hot garbage.
>>
>>62776707
>Christians are generally outgoing and social
Not autistic molested as children christians.
>>
>>62776707
The point was that them being christian makes it more likely that he was either molested or abused due to his autism.
>>
Rich? Has it ever been suggested he has disposable income? He's lived in the same god awful 2 bedroom with broken lift apartment for years, next to a ex-cheesecake factory worker and can't even afford to live by himself so needs a flatmate.
>>
>>62776571

He's a Chris-chan tier autist that should have been institutionalized or at least lost his friends a long time ago.

Some of the "intelligent" characters on that show are honestly insulting, like Leonard's mom. Raj however is an A+ character and someone I find realistic, if you exclude the selective mute problem.
>>
>>62776964
>He's lived in the same god awful 2 bedroom with broken lift apartment for years, next to a ex-cheesecake factory worker and can't even afford to live by himself so needs a flatmate.
You realize alot of people use cheap rent housing and roommates as a way of saving money, right?
>>
Why? Cause the show supposed to appeal to a predetermined demographic, and does a pisspoor job at trying to hide it.
>>
>>62776964

It's been established he prefers that apartment due to its proximity to things he enjoys.

He has numerous wads of cash just hidden all over the place because he makes six figures with nearly zero expenses.

He has a roommate because he needs something to feed and boss around, the episodes where he's alone show he can't actually deal with loneliness.
>>
>>62777083
He also can't drive and leeches off of Lenard to get from place to place.
>>
>>62776964

Isn't Penny working HR for a biomedical firm now?

Don't see the big deal about her anyway, she was a dime a dozen Midwestern farm slut with a failed career and generic looks.
>>
>>62775391
Are you implying that you have to have more capabilities than two thumbs and a reading comprehension to assemble what is technically just a more grown-up version of a LEGO?
>>
Penny: Hey, Sheldon!
(the audience chuckles)
Sheldon: Oh, hello, Penny!
(the audience begins getting excited, laughing without even knowing they are laughing or what they are laughing at)
Penny: What are you doing?
(nervous giggles are heard from all around the room)
Sheldon: I'm looking for the exclusives on both systems: PS4 and XBOXONE
(6 people die instantly. A shockwave with the force of 10 Hiroshima bombings erupts from the studio, causing billions of dollars worth of damage. The surviving audience members begin urinating and vomiting on each other, all while laughing uncontrollably from the funniest joke ever told)
Sheldon: Oh, damn! I forgot about Nintendo WiiU
(Continental drift accelerates because of all the laughs)
>>
>>62776682
>buying xbone for halo night
>halo 5 has no split screen
And this is why you don't buy consoles before games you're interested in come out
>>
>>62775327
Amy a cute.
>>
>>62775327
>even thinking about getting an XB1 with a kinect

JUST surveillance my shit up
>>
>>62776964
I find the more unbelievable part is a person who works at cheesecake factory affording the apartment penne has
>>
>>62777274
>sheldon saying damn

You fucked it up.
>>
>everyone complains about this show
>yet everyone here is discussing this episode
>>
>>62775484
>multiplat games go multiplat

what are you smoking? none of your examples were ever exclusive to a single platform.

PCs still can't provide the cost effective and ease of use that consoles still provide for customers. Why cant you fags just accept that you're not the target market segment if you're not interested in what they offer?
>>
>>62775327
They actually explain this in the episode.

Apparently he doesn't have the ability to hook two systems up to his entertainments system (all the spare slots besides the one console slot were already taken by other equipment). The reason he doesn't get a new entertainment system/something else that causes him to be able to hook up more stuff is that trying to choose a system between the amount of options available among those devices would cause him to have a panic attack.
>>
why does everyone put up with his shit?
>>
NEXT TIME ON "/TV/ WRITES A SITCOM"

>the new consoles are coming out
>i've already made my decision, thus voiding any potential conflict
>but what kind of story needs conflict, right?

the end
>>
>it's a manchild boasts about assembling a pc in 2015 episode
>>
>>62779211
tells you a lot about the state of this piece of shit board
>>
why are there so many gross ass roasties on this fucking board?
>>
>PKeks
>>
File: 1372996071250.jpg (217 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1372996071250.jpg
217 KB, 720x960
>>62775391

Whatever this show's network is is owned by a multi-national conglomerate that advocates the use of it's subsidiary companies things as a marketing scheme.

See: Literally everything that has ever been made
>>
>>62775408
Hello Reddit
>>
>>62776469
He's a fucking professor in a prestigious uni, with no dependents and lives in shared rental accomodation. He's more money to piss away than most folks
>>
>>62777083
iirc there was also an episode where he had a drawer of uncashed paychecks
>>
File: unnamed (2) (1).gif (671 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2) (1).gif
671 KB, 245x180
>all this thread

Oh lol, Why do the PCĂșckolds always get rekt?
I mean, t's a fucking bazinga guy thread, come on guys, have some dignity.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 630x420
>>62775408
>>62775484
Hello r/pcmasterrace
>>>/v/
Go back to your containment bored.

Real patricians are idorts.

Also
>>62779959
>>62775402
These.
>>
>>62780701
>Calls others reddit
>Posts image from reddit-tier show
>Posts from his iphone
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.