[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we pretend like it's spring 2016 now that the dust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
ITT we pretend like it's spring 2016

now that the dust has settled can we all agree that this was boring as fuck?
>>
/tv/ has always loved Fury Road.
>>
This movie will still be in theaters in Spring 2016.

Cap this post.
>>
Hail Cesar was GOAT, Coen's masterpiece, their best since The man who wasn't there
>>
leo - no oscar for the revanant, better luck in 2018
>>
I still can't believe that JJ Abrams managed to make a movie that is better than The Empire Strikes Back!
>>
File: the-post.jpg (90 KB, 1126x517) Image search: [Google]
the-post.jpg
90 KB, 1126x517
>>62775162
>>
kill all shills tbqh
>>
File: yavonnaventura.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
yavonnaventura.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>>62775108
Wow, they have a boboa fett character, a vader character, and a tarkin character

how fucking original JJ hackbrahms
>>
>>62775424
>t-this movie is too much like Star Wars! Fucking hacks!
>>
>>62775162
Nigger that's common sense, no need to cap
>>
>>62775108
I'm calling a Kojima-tier ruse. Kylo Ren isn't Adam Driver, it's Mark Hamill.
>>
>>62775337
LMAO! UPVOTED!
>>
>star wars will be in theaters for 4 months

huge leap there nostradamus
>>
>>62775337
fucking retard
>>
Something something /GoT/ general
First for Quasimodo!
>>
did anyone actually believe hiro was really in charge

moot couldn't even keep up the ruse until 2016
>>
thank god hiroyuki made us /film/ and the /sp/ + /v/ cancer was forced to go to /mu/
>>
Finndu did alright.
>>
>>62775108
>boring as fuck

Piss off. Sorry it wasn't a fucking CGI extravaganza like Triple 9, pleb. Who else hype for more Gungan Knights of Ren?
>>
Revenant was the best film of 2015

Leo might've won best actor, but it was snubbed from best picture
>>
Remember when France existed?
>>
>>62776467
Still kind of a sore spot for me.

Can't say I'm gonna miss Israel though.
>>
And the sexual tension between Hux and Kylo Ren? Where Kylo threatens him with his long, warm red lightsaber and Hux just stares at his eyes, daring him to go foward. Loved it!
>>
>>62776278
pathetic
>>
>>62775424
Those pillows are from Ikea.

No homo.
>>
>>62775108
now that the dust has settled can we all agree that muslims are evil as fuck?
>>
>>62776467
>>62776660

top kek
>>
>>62776799
From my point of view the christians are evil
>>
Finn getting kek was hilarious.
>>
>>62775898

you seem upset
>>
>>62776919
U say that as if christians have anything to do with muslims bombing people
>>
>>62775108
The movie was fun, but absolutely forgettable. Don't get me wrong, I liked it overall, the lightsaber fight in the forest and the one at the ending were good, but that's about it.

I even rewatch the prequels once every few years, but I think this movie is one and no more. You know what I'm talking about?
>>
miley cyrus' butthole pics were great
>>
Remember when Star Wars 7 was so good it brought world peace and cured cancer?
>>
>>62777042
You didn't catch the reference
>>
>>62777042
dumb fuck that was a play on a line from star wars
>>
>>62775108
Bane?
>>
I don't think it's gonna be awful but I worry that the movie will be missing valuable FUN factor.. all the trailers and shit just keep pointing to how dark and edgy and sorrowful it is. You ought to be able to use the word "rollicking" to describe the first film in a new trilogy.
>>
>>62777475
Haha you sound like its november 2015 bruh, we are already at spring 2016!
>>
File: descărcare.jpg (7 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
descărcare.jpg
7 KB, 196x257
>>62777317
yes
>>
>>62775643
Honestly, I would love it. But that would take balls, Disney would never have approved it
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.