[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong that I found the implied story of a mute Middle-Eastern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: Mustafa.jpg (78 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
Mustafa.jpg
78 KB, 590x421
Is it wrong that I found the implied story of a mute Middle-Eastern guy who'd competed in the Olympics trying to fight the United States Army much more interesting than the actual movie?
>>
>>62774661
Nah, he was interesting.
>>
never thought about it like that before: would watch
>>
Is this from American sniper?
>>
Hell nah, that wad the point.
Everyone was supposed to think he was the shit, so when Chris Kyle noscopes him, you bust your nuts
>>
File: as0t62g.jpg (645 KB, 720x5442) Image search: [Google]
as0t62g.jpg
645 KB, 720x5442
>>
this piece of shit normalfag "movie" was so fucking forgettable, that it's almost unbelievable that it was released a year ago
>>
Fighting US soldiers ruins his character, if he'd learned anything from his life experiences then he'd have had better sense to not choose the wrong side. Honestly movies shouldn't try giving background details on the bad guys like this, it promotes arguing and spreads the wrong idea.
>>
he literally didn't do anything wrong, in fact he was the hero of the movie, he was defending his homeland from aggressive invasion
>>
So wait, why did we invade Iraq? Weren't the 9/11 guys Saudis?

also, didn't ISIS came out of the ruin of Iraq?
>>
>>62774661
Why does everyone forget that Chris Kyle admitted to shooting American citizens during Hurricane Katrina?
>>
>>62774739
how mad was the guy who made this lmao
>>
>>62774808
9/11 was bankrolled by Mossad
We went into Iraq at the behest of Mossad
>>
>>62774860
*tips tinfoil hat*
>>
>>62774860
But I still don't get it. Wasn't Iraq pretty stable before we invaded? Although it was a dictatorship, it still wasn't ISIS.
>>
>>62774661
Too bad he was not even real. I read the chris kyle book, he said that he never met him, someone took him out during the first week of the war.
>>
>>62774902
It was pretty stable and breaking away from the West. That's not allowed.
>>
>>62774661
No, I was hoping this was Clint seeding another Flags of our Fathers/Letters From Iwo Jima type thing where he'd tell both sides of the story.

I would actually be way more interested in seeing this guy's story told dispassionately on film than I was watching the life and times of Redneck McLyingracist.
>>
>>62774780
This
>>
>>62774780
>he was defending his homeland from aggressive invasion

I'm an ex-marine, and I just want to inform you that the only reason you can even write this bullshit, is because I defended your rights to do that.
>>
>>62774739
>aw shucks
do american really say this
>>
>>62774979
Back to tumblr friend
>>
File: Banshee-S4-500x280.jpg (15 KB, 394x280) Image search: [Google]
Banshee-S4-500x280.jpg
15 KB, 394x280
>>62775004
Now tell me an another joke
>>
>>62775004
>Bullshit

Look, I get you may have gone through the meat grinder for god, president and country but that doesn't change the fact this is a completely accurate statement.

The US was an aggressive invader. You boys got thrown in the blender for no good reason whatsoever.
>>
>>62775004

>because I defended your rights to do that.

I'll bite: how did you "defend" his freedoms (tm) by illegally invading a sovereign country and leaving it in 100000% worse than you found it?
>>
>>62775032
>that doesn't change the fact this is a completely accurate statement.

You'd be decapitated on your front lawn if it wasn't for our invasion, you thankless fuck. All you civvies are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>62774661
>This
was thinking the same thing the whole movie. he was the only un-2d character who was vaguely interesting, and i bonded with him instantly for popping the child-killers
>>
>>62775022
What, are you offended I didn't hail Chris Kyle as A Real American Hero™?

He wasn't even the best sniper in history, that award still goes to Simo Hayha.

Plus he was a pathological liar, egomaniac and racist (the actual kind, not the Tumblr strawman kind).

I was hoping Clint would present the man warts and all, but no.
>>
>>62774808
Saddam invaded sovereign country that was ally of the US and potentionalyl endangered oil supply from the region.
>>
>>62775057
How many confirmed kills do you have kiddo
>>
>>62775051
>how did you "defend"

I defended your rights by fighting people that wanted you dead.
>>
>>62775004
>>62775057
>lying on the internet
State your proofs: Rank, Unit, Where you were deployed, etc.
>>
>>62775004
The Iraqis weren't trying to take away the first amendment, and I'm not from America.
>>
>>62774739
I feel embarrassed for the guy that made this
>>
File: 1378479561695.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1378479561695.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>high school dropouts thinking they were "serving their country" when in fact they were simply disposing rusty ammo from the cold war and using weddings as target practices for drones and other new technology
>>
>>62775057
>All you civvies are fucking pathetic

And we pay your salary and your pension, GI Joe. You work for us.
>>
>>62775111
>The Iraqis weren't trying to take away the first amendment

Those muslims, they want to destroy us, you spineless leftist fuck. You don't know because you didn't see how they fought us in Ramadi, in Fallujah, where I was deployed.
>>
File: riff raff from rocky horror.jpg (122 KB, 970x720) Image search: [Google]
riff raff from rocky horror.jpg
122 KB, 970x720
Did Kyle fight Ventura?
>>
>>62775004
Thankfully I don't live in your shitty country, so you have only defended your own diabetes-bros from children with rocks in a different country. Hope the PTSD makes you fist your own anus
>>
>>62775057
Not only are you not a marine, I'm pretty sure your not even American. If you were you would know NO country would ever succeed in conquering America even if our army, navy and airforce magically failed. A good chunk of American civilians are armed with enough weapons to conquer their own country.
>>
>>62775148
>You didn't see how they fought us in Ramadi, in Fallujah

Are you implying that's any different to what you would do if another country invaded US soil? People tend to fight back with a vengeance when you invade their land, bucky.
>>
>>62775148

>You don't know because you didn't see how they fought us in Ramadi, in Fallujah, where I was deployed.

mmm maybe they were fighting you because, you know, you totally invaded their country?.....just a thought, thank u for ur sardines
>>
>>62775152
>Thankfully I don't live in your shitty country

This "shitty country" and its brave soldier are the reason you still are free to fuck your gay Pierre in his asshole, eurokek.
>>
>>62775152

>This level of saltyness

I'm willing to bet your dumbass is posting from a country that only exists thanks to the US shouldering the responsibility of military readiness and hasn't done shit as far as warfare goes aside from maybe being conquered by Hitler.
>>
>>62775148
I'm not a leftist, and again, not an American. The Muslims wanted to destroy you in Fallujah because you invaded them. Stop invading and bombing the Middle East and they'll probably stop caring.
>>
Will Billy Lynn's Halftime Walk show what Americans are really like?
>>
>>62774739

So much Eurotrash butthurt.
>>
>>62775232

>The Muslims wanted to destroy you in Fallujah because you invaded them

Yes, no Muslims wanted to murder Americans before 2003. That's totally how it worked.
>>
>>62775182
>>62775195
>>62775232
Whatever. All this shit I've heard in the army about civvies being thankless fucks is coming true like a goddamn prophecy. We had to invade Iraq, because they wanted to take our freedoms. 9/11 rings a bell, liberals?

We literally give up our lives for you, and this is the thanks we get.
>>
>All these faggot Leftists ITT.

Daily reminder that you wouldn't be here shitposting if the US just let Adgabim Gabob McGoatFucker fly a plane into your apartment.
>>
You can argue if the war in Iraq was justified all day but at the end of the day it comes down to is this: We are in an existential fight against Islam and every fucker we killed over there is one less we have to worry about now.

In that sense, let me unironically say God Bless America.
>>
>>62775057
>You'd be decapitated on your front lawn if it wasn't for our invasion, you thankless fuck

>be an american
>go to school - get shot
>go to church - get shot
>go to college - get shot
>go to cinema - get shot

>invade a country because of muh mass destruction weapons
>can't even find one
>>
>>62775181
>People tend to fight back with a vengeance when you invade their land, bucky.

I don't care. They shouldn't have fought us. We brought them freedom, and they only shot at us. Thankless iraqi fucks. Just like the liberal civvies ITT
>>
>>62775268
Are you retarded? First Gulf War was way before that. And what of the American bases in the region?
>>
>>62775276
Why don't you go suck Schlomo's cock some more you gigantic kuck
>>
>>62775309
>They shouldn't have fought us

Haha.

I hope the rest of your squad came back in coffins you delusional cunt.
>>
>>62774661
>people with autism tend to be over-selective and attend only to small details rather than the big picture
>>
>>62775195
your world police attempts are unnecessary and serve only to expose the sad overly-earnest immaturity of your nation, a nation of children, with fast-food baby bottles and semi-automatic rattles. Too young.
>>
>>62775304

>ban law-abiding guns
>get shot-up by Muslims you invited into your own country

Sure you want to play this card this week, Europe?
>>
>>62775268
Learn your own history.
>>
>>62775334
>I hope the rest of your squad came back in coffins you delusional cunt.

Fuck you liberal. I defended your freedoms against muslims. Now I regret doing that.

When they start beheading you, I'll be there, watching.
Semper Fi.
>>
File: 1396490676256.jpg (52 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
1396490676256.jpg
52 KB, 610x288
>>62775276
I thought you might be serious until this post.
9/10
>>
>>62775375

>your world police attempts are unnecessary

You Eurokeks whine when we don't intervene, too.
>>
>>62775206
OH REALLY? THANK FUCK YOU'RE HERE AMERICA, WHAT IF RUSSIA INVADES AND KILLS US ALL? YOU'RE THE ONLY COUNTRY WITH NUKES RITE YE!? maybe they only want to invade shitty america for obvious reasons of that it's filled with wannabes
>>
>>62775276
>we literally gave our lives up for you

Rest in peace, anonymous poster.
>>
>>62774661
Yeah, could've made an entire silent film outta this guy and it probably would have made for a much better flick.
>>
>>62775303
That's like saying everytime you splat a hornet on its nest it's one less hornet to worry about.
>>
>>62775276
i wash my dick in 9/11
>>
>>62775418

Holy shit this butthurt non-response.

Stay fucking angry, Eurokek. I hope the fact that your safety only exists due to America drives you up the fucking wall.
>>
We fight them there so we don't have to fight them here. Muslims hate our freedom. Just look at France.
>>
File: 1413765637478.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1413765637478.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>62775276
You and I both know the only reason you joined up is because you were a dropout retard and wanted the easy $ and free education because you had no other marketable skills. We pay your salary you stupid hick fuck.
Wow, you sat around in a desert on the other side of the world jerking each other off for a year. Incredible, what a sacrifice!
>>
>>62775397
Why? Were you secretly a very confused Islamist extremist? Or were you just a really shitty marine? Why would you be watching Americans get beheaded?
>>
>Eurokiddies salty that Americans were right about Muslims YET AGAIN this week, and take to shitposting on 4chan in some kind of passive-aggressive attempt at damage control.
>>
>>62775389
>people shot by weapons in a country you can't buy weapons
america: WHOOOA WHAAAAT HOLY SHIT SEE GUYS! IT'S NOT JUST OUR KIDS, YEAH IT'S THEM BROWNIES TOO SEE FUCKIN TOLD YOU GOD DAMN!!
>>
>>62775418
>being this asshurt
>>
>>62775464
>Just look at France.

Can you answer me 3 questions

1) Who did the Paris attacks?
2) Where did the terrorist organization which did the Paris Attacks come from?
3) Did this terrorist organization pose any threat before the Iraqi invasion?
>>
>>62775448
i would rather be russian than keked by your shitty country, mudslime
>>
>>62775511
1) Muslims.
2) The Middle East.
3) YES. 9/11, never forget.
>>
>>62775336
I don't think Clint Eastwood has autism, anon. 4chan as a board give too little credit to conventional stupidity.
>>
>>62775112
>>62774843

I too feel embarrassed for the guy that made this movie.
>>
>>62775511
Retard.
>>62775522
rekt.
>>
>>62774739

Gotta admit I lolded at "can I quote you in my book"
>>
>>62775506
good response, i feel so green-texted right now
>>
>>62775479
>Wow, you sat around in a desert on the other side of the world jerking each other off for a year. Incredible, what a sacrifice!

As my Instructor said: "The biggest enemy of the brave american soldier in this world is not the enemy on the battle filed, but the the cowardly american civvy."

Now I know what he meant.
>>
File: 1447166129994.jpg (56 KB, 549x604) Image search: [Google]
1447166129994.jpg
56 KB, 549x604
>>62775501
>>
>>62775389
>be an American
>be in America
>get shot with a law-abiding gun by a fellow American sniper hero legend

Sure you want to play this card EVER, burgerclap?
>>
>>62775501

Do you have an actual counter-argument or are you just shitposting?

A major crux of the Euroshit argument for banning law-abiding citizens from owning guns is "W-W-Well if you give up your civil liberties, t-t-there won't be any more psychos going on shooting sprees!".
Your nations did just that, and now you get shot-up by angry white supremacists or jihadist ragheads in droves.

Don't be mad at me that your shitty gun-grabber mind-set is getting proved wrong every week.

You sound extremely upset. I highly suggest you analyze your own self-contradictory politics and figure out why you are so angry when presented with facts.
>>
>>62775560
I for one thank you for your service and would love to sit down and drink a beer with you and George W. Bush.
>>
File: 1439322148491.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1439322148491.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>62775560

>As my Instructor said:
>>
>>62775583

>get shot with a law-abiding gun by a fellow American sniper hero legend

lol, what?
Are Europeans incapable of forming coherent arguments anymore.
>>
>>62775083
>tumblr
>>
>>62775572
OH YEAAAAH FUCK ITS NOT CRAZY HAIR BRADLEY IN THE CINEMA HOOOOH NO ITS OLD MOHAMMED IN THE CONCERT YAAAY NOW WE CAN ALL PAT OURSELVES ON THE BACK CAN'T WE, BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T LITTLE AMERICAN KIDS GUNFUCKING EACH OTHER OOHHH YAAAAY U FUK
>>
>>62775588
See. It's not so hard.

At least there are people smart enough to recognize our sacrifice. Some people actually recognize that these crazy muslims, mexicans, and ruskies want us FUCKING dead. Because we are tolerant. Because we fight for what's right.

And that's why we need these brave american heroes who give up their lives to save these libkeks you see here.
>>
>>62775004

A real marine would literally never say "ex-marine" (unless you were kicked out for being a shit, which seems plausible)
>>
File: 1434560272766.jpg (30 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1434560272766.jpg
30 KB, 620x670
>>62775560
>As my Instructor said: "The biggest enemy of the brave american soldier in this world is not the enemy on the battle filed, but the the cowardly american civvy."
Did he whisper that to you as you were gently fondling each other's nut sacks in the barracks?
>>
>>62775587
Actually the argument is that it happens less, not that it doesn't happen ever. Which I'm pretty sure still holds up even after this terrorist attack.
>>
>>62775560

that ang lee movie coming out is about that. they shake hands and say how proud they are and shit, but in the end dont really give a shit. They do it out of obligation, but as soon as you can be anonymous, you can go back to talking shit about soldiers with having to worry about being unamerican
>>
>>62775663
It's easier to explain it to civvies that way.
>>
>>62775587
LOL
>I am American and i said "crux" better listen to me, folks, i'm not like the others! education!
yeah how many shooting sprees in america in last decade compared to a european country (or europe if you like). it's not your fault you have a tiny penis and attachment problems.
>>
>>62775625
Aren't you supposed to be in school?
>>
>>62775668

>Actually the argument is that it happens less, not that it doesn't happen ever. Which I'm pretty sure still holds up even after this terrorist attack.

Not really. Many European countries have a population comparable to like two American states.
There are still sets of American states that have less violence than places like France or Britlardistan.

Also,
>giving up important civil liberties so that crime happens slightly less in no measurable way
I really can't imagine being this much of a kek.
>>
>>62775646
Thank you for fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here. Terrorists hate our freedom and won't stop until they take it all away. God bless America.
>>
>>62775587
>shot up in droves

Not really, Paris has been an isolated incident in terms of gun violence, unlike spree killers in America. It helps if you support your arguments with reality instead of fantasy.
>>
>>62775699

euro has bombs though
>>
>>62775699

>Literally being mad your opponent is articulate.

Holy shit, this level of butthurt.
>>
>>62775004

>hehe billy you don't have to stand for the pledge of allegiance but here's a guy that got btfo for the je.. Cough cough I mean defending that right and can't stand
>alright teacher lady guess I'll keep sitting because I have that right

I'm military and any hurrrr defended your rights durrr you gotta respect them shit just makes me sick.
>>
>>62775560
Please, this was a thread to discuss the shittiness of American sniper, not for blatant shitposting. Shaking my head at you right at this period of time family member.
>>
>>62775677
I actually met some libertarian fuck on the street after some libertarian rally. He told me I was a "welfare-queen" and an "uneducated grunt" who took his "tax-money".

I said "I'm the reason you're alive"

But he kept shouting like a fucking retard.

Then I punched him in the face so hard, he literally lost consciousness. I spat on his face, and shouted Semper Fi. All the people around me started clapping.
>>
>>62775708
>INSERT FUCKING PROLETARIAT COMMENT ABOUT GENERIC MENTAL SLAVERY
FUCK YOU MIND SERF
>>
>>62775752

>Not really, Paris has been an isolated incident in terms of gun violence

Lel.
Every month there's another headline about Euroshits getting shot.
>>
>>62775611
>Texas tower sniper

Do Americans know anything about anything? I knew they were ignorant about punctuation, grammar and the world in general, but I had no idea they were so oblivious to their own history.
>>
>>62775741
I'm not going to get into an philosophical argument with you over what constitutes a civil right, I'm merely acknowledging that the primary argument for gun control (less murder) is still intact.
>>
When Spielberg was on board he was actually going to make the movie from this dude's perspective and make Chris Kyle sort of an omnipresent death. But it fell through when he couldn't get the budget.
>>
>>62775752

>Paris has been an isolated incident in terms of gun violence

Yes. There have been no other spree-killings in Europe recently.
>>
>>62775741
>IMPORTANT CIVIL LIBERTIES
TOP KEK
just because Uncle Zeke taught you how to love when you were out 'Gator shooting doesn't mean everyone has to learn like that, and certainly doesn't mean it's a civil liberty, chum.
>>
>>62775796

>vaguely allude to something that happened 50 fucking years ago that has no relevancy
>people call you an idiot
>"lol ur ignnorant!"

This is why Europeans and their shit opinions really aren't taken seriously on 4chan or many other places any more.
>>
>>62775206
>I'm willing to bet your dumbass is posting from a country that only exists thanks to the US

Correct. I'm posting from Vietnam. Many thank you for being so bad at fighting, Amerikek
>>
>>62775763
>using the word droves and crux counts as being articulate in america
lol alright then m8
>>
>>62775814
This sounds awesome
Why can't we have nice things?
>>
File: 1410461561307.png (5 KB, 215x285) Image search: [Google]
1410461561307.png
5 KB, 215x285
>>62775699
>be Frenchkek
>walk through Paris' streets, everyone is wearing a burqa, they spit at me as I walk past
>draw a cartoon - get shot
>go to a concert - get shot
>"I'm so happy my country banned le guns hohoho" as I slurp down some snails and moldy cheese
>>
>>62775810

>gun control

Did you mean "gun banning"?

America hasn't had a single instance as violent as what happened in Paris this week since fucking 9/11. So no, I would say your country is still pretty violent.
>>
>>62775756
everywhere has bombs
>>
>>62775741
Those are unrelated facts.
>many European countries have a population comparable to like two American States

Which countries, and which states?

>There are still sets of American states that have less violence than places like France or Britlardistan.

Which states? What are their populations? Do their gun control laws vary? What are their population concentrations?
>>
>>62775831

>Please disarm me, Big Daddy Government. We need to make sure I'm unarmed when Muzzies pull out their AK's.

I can't imagine how much of a kekold you have to be to be a European these days.
>>
>>62775839
Socialism is an evil empire that must be destroyed. Were it not for fucking libruls we would have destroyed you. We won that war anyway.
>>
>>62775814
>>62775864
>wanting a movie about a muslim sniper

FUCK OFF LIBERALS
>>>reddit
>>
>>62775789
>implying americans can read and/or accurately have any idea of what's going on in other countries
>>
>>62775783

yeah, if the cops show just tell him the guy put his hand on you, so you laid him out. They let you get away with chocking motherfuckers out as long you dont cause any permanent damage.
>>
File: Vietnam Today 2.jpg (32 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam Today 2.jpg
32 KB, 477x358
>>62775839

>I'm posting from Vietnam.

Oh, so yet ANOTHER country that is America's economic bitch?
Go out and buy more of our GAP Jeans and Coca-Cola you gook.
>>
>>62775903
Did I say Vietnam? I meant to type Afghanistan. Thank you for being so bad at war Amerikeks.
>>
>>62775789
I thought it was every week, now it's every other month? Care to link to the headlines?
>>
>>62775851

>I don't have an argument.

Why do you keep posting?
It's very clear you're just angry at what he said but don't want to (or can't) form a coherent counter-argument.
>>
>>62775818
you talking about the fun sword time in Scandinavia? funnily enough he wasn't allowed a gun because he was a child, and therefore could only kill 2 people. well done for invalidating yourself bud
>>
>>62775900
>to be to be a European

American education, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>62775818

didnt some off duty air force guy stop a terrorist attack a few months ago?
>>
>>62775818
Gun violence by extremist Muslims*
>>
>>62775875
It was an organized terrorist attack at a crowded concert. How would the crowd being armed have helped anything? Everyone would just end up shooting each other.
>>
>>62775961
>Gun violence by extremist Muslims*

I didn't know Breivik was muslim.
>>
>>62775752

>Paris has been an isolated incident in terms of gun violence

Holy shit. Fucking lel.

Are Eurokeks just being willfully ignorant?
Are they afraid to embrace facts because it's "racist"?
>>
is it true the cia cut a deal with isis?
>>
>>62775868
>not french, dont care
>this is what americans actually think annoys people
i just don't understand how people can be so uncultured, i'm gonna guess inbreeding
>>
>>62775838
>European opinions aren't taken seriously on 4chan

How do you think the concept of dialogue works, burgerclap? If you reply with a counterpoint, you legitimised my argument.

Also, it was relevant, and if you can't work out why, consider taking out a lawsuit against the American education system, or your cousin slash parents slash siblings.
>>
>movie about snipers
>not a single quickscope
>>
>>62775900
If you do not realise you are already completely controlled by your government, you are, unfortunately, as vacuous as the rest of them. soz m8 it's time to grow up
>>
>>62775971

>Everyone would just end up shooting each other.

Funny how that doesn't happen in America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_High_School_shooting

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=1446

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parker_Middle_School_dance_shooting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_School_of_Law_shooting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_Square_shooting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Colorado_YWAM_and_New_Life_shootings

http://www.ammoland.com/2009/07/gun-owner-saves-lives-in-the-richmond-va-golden-market-shooting/#axzz33YOmUBo7

http://www.wktv.com/news/crime-reports/95032689.html

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/sanantonio.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clackamas_Town_Center_shooting

http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/1996/the-chronicle,-muskegon,-mi,-82395.aspx?s=%22%27All+In!%27%22&st=&ps=

http://www.ktxs.com/news/RV-PARK-KILLINGS-Witness-shooter-recounts-shootout-with-gunman-who-killed-two-in-Early/15933066

Then again, maybe you dumbass frogs are just incompetent with weapons.
>>
>>62774739
APPLE PIE
>>
>>62775944
well don't worry, i'm sure he'll be very happy to finger you, for being his little bitch later after the show. i am replying in different comments, my sweet bewildered friend. it's time to put your clothes on, the guests are here.
>>
>>62775501

Congratulations my eurokek friend!

You just discovered the fallacy of gun control!

Go tell your friends and spread the word!
>>
why cant americans win wars bros
>>
>>62775978
?

I was saying that there hadn't been many incidents of violence by extremist Muslims, thus, Brevik doesn't count as an example of spree-killing/ mass violence because he isn't a jihadi terrorist and also guns aren't banned in the country he made the attacks, which nullifies the argument that banning guns led to defenceless civilians been shot. You'd have been better pointing out Charlie Hebdo, but France isn't the same as Europe.
>>
>>62776038
WHOA LOL WAY TO GO BUD, YOU JUST SAUCED A WHOLE LOAD OF AMERICAN SHOOTINGS FURTHER PROVING THE TRIGGER HAPPY HABITS OF YALL
>>
>>62775984
>where is Charlie Hebdo
>>
>>62776138
who are you quoting?
>>
>>62776138

You didn't read a single one of those, did you?

That's okay, it'll probably void your internet license or something.
>>
>>62776136
>but France isn't the same as Europe.

American education everyone
>>
>>62775032
I'm a 14 year Navy man. Did 2 tours in Iraq (guarding oil terminals in Basra and operating in the Sunni triangle) and what it taught me was this: if my country were invaded, I'd expect my countrymen to fight just as hard, set up IED's and fight the same guerilla fight as the hajis did.

And...fuck war. All war is old men sending young men to die for a belief. I've seen young men on both sides die brutally and pointlessly..I'm 35 years old now..with a wife and kids..and I couldn't imagine losing any of them that way.

May we have a better tomorrow, may my brothers in arms (and enemies) not have died in vain.

MA1 (SW/EXW) USN
Operation OIF/OEF/GWOT
>>
>>62776198

>Turning on your fellow eurokek damage control squad.

Lel.
>>
>>62776215
>I'm a 14 year Navy man. Did 2 tours in Iraq (guarding oil terminals in Basra and operating in the Sunni triangle) and what it taught me was this: if my country were invaded, I'd expect my countrymen to fight just as hard, set up IED's and fight the same guerilla fight as the hajis did.

Liberal detected. We were the good guys.
>>
>>62776198
France is in Europe, but it doesn't stand for the many, many European countries with strict gun control laws that have not witnessed mass shootings or spree killings, either by Muslim terrorists or others. And I'm European.
>>
>>62776178
wouldn't you like to know
>>
>>62776193
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

o-oops
>>
>>62776215
>I'm a 14 year Navy man. Did 2 tours in Iraq (guarding oil terminals in Basra and operating in the Sunni triangle) and what it taught me was this: if my country were invaded, I'd expect my countrymen to fight just as hard, set up IED's and fight the same guerilla fight as the hajis did.
Damn. That was pretty powerful.

All war is shit and i'm sure the average muslim wants peace just like the average american.

God bless you. You don't see this too often on 4chan of all places but you are honestly a righteous man. I'm not sarcastic btw and I'm super serious when I say this. May God bless your family.
>>
>>62776215
u aight, u kool
>>
>>62776308
>replying like this to old copy pasta
>>
>>62776351
>implying it's copypasta
>>
>>62775810
except it went up when every other country banned firearms
>>
>>62776038
Just read the Appalachian one. The shooter had no bullets left when he surrendered to the other two students, and had already killed several people with a legally owned gun. The fact that each of these instances begins with an act or acts of murder that are eventually stopped by other acts or threats of murder, all with legal owned guns, doesn't really support your argument.
>>
>>62775004
You defended his rights to lower priced gasoline, thanks brah!
>>
>>62775389

>Allow law-abiding guns
>Plane flies into skyscrapers and kills 3000

lol
>>
>>62776516
don't make fun of the 9/11, eurokek
>>
>>62776546

nevar 4get
>>
>>62776308
And may He bless yours as well.
>>
File: 1353950623270.png (142 KB, 327x308) Image search: [Google]
1353950623270.png
142 KB, 327x308
>>62774739
>tfw that autistpic is factually correct and no one can argue it
>>
>>62776516
toppest bants
>>62776546
i would literally go to ground zero and just writhe around on the floor, among all the dead particles and ash in ecstasy, if i could bring myself to ever enter your heathen country.
>pro:top-tip - i'd make some kind of a mound of rubble and just start thrusting away into it
>>
>>62774661
I KNOW WHEN THAT HOTLINE BLING
>>
>>62776638
>pro-tip-top-tip: i'd collect all the fallen jew noses and glue them to my penis to give it the look of a fleshy toilet brush, which i would then clean the local homeless's teeth with, the only instance of a filthy jew giving back to the needy
>>
>>62774808
>also, didn't ISIS came out of the ruin of Iraq?
Thank Paul Bremer for being utterly fucking retarded.
>>
>>62775868
Hey! Escargot is surprisingly good.
>>
>>62776884
Escargot is haram
>>
File: pls.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>>62776624
>Tfw you're being retarded and no one wants to bother disagreeing with you
>>
>>62774840

Didn't he just shoot looting nogs?
>>
>>62774979

>We need to give a fair shake to the terrorists so they can tell their story

You people are insufferable cockroaches.
>>
>>62776624
Just because it's correct doesn't mean it's not butthurt autistic eurotrash

I really wish Speilberg directed it instead of Eastwood, he may have made a more nuanced and factual depiction of Kyle's life, but his family wouldn't allow it so they made sure to get a director that would whitewash him
>>
>>62775004
Hilarious 10/10
>>
Source material was too bogus to make a good film from, a lot of ex-military knew Kyle was too much of an attention whore to lionise. That said, apart from the stupid plot, it was very well done
>>
>>62775004

I respect servicemen but the U.S. hasn't defended itself from an existential threat since like 1812. I guess the civil war also depending on your view.
>>
>>62777061

Defending yourself and your property is "racist" when the criminals are nogs, according to Liberals and Europeans.
>>
>>62777430
World War II and the Afghanistan war were both justified, but the War on Terror has been awfully mishandled and controlled by military industrial complex lobbyists since Day 1 so that justification rings kind of hollow
>>
>>62774661
What movie is dis
>>
File: Racial Homicide Comparison.png (31 KB, 1469x744) Image search: [Google]
Racial Homicide Comparison.png
31 KB, 1469x744
>>62776283

>nigs shooting each other
>a problem

The white population of America has a gun-violence rate comparable to that o Scandinavia.
>>
>>62776173
>Or the Jewish school shootings
>Or multitude of criminal related shootings that don't make international news
>>
File: WUT.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
WUT.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>62776513

>The fact that each of these instances begins with an act or acts of murder that are eventually stopped by other acts or threats of murder, all with legal owned guns, doesn't really support your argument.
>>
>>62777506
American Patriot
>>
>>62776016

>still posting salty non-responses

I'm really impressed. You're so convinced of your own intellectual superiority, yet can't bother to show it.
>>
>>62774739
Kek this is all true. Fucking cringing at all these 'muh patriotism' movies like American sniper and lone survivor and zero dark thirty
>>
Why when I'm watching American football they always try to force the army bullshit on it's viewers? I was watching a few games yesterday and all you saw was army shit all over the place, wtf
>>
>>62776031

Please explain to me how I am "controlled" buy my government.

I live in a country where I can both own a firearm and not go to jail for saying something unpopular, unlike pretty much everywhere in Europe.
Half of our political spectrum is about REMOVING power from the government, and Liberal kekolds like you call Americans "rednecks" for supporting that.
>>
>European tells me my country is crazy for having civil-liberties like the Right to Bear Arms and Freedom of Speech
>Later that day a bunch of his countrymen are shot dead by Muslims, and he gets put in jail for talking about it on Twitter.

Well I guess I win in this scenario.
>>
>>62777693
Where does the removed power go to? Big corporations mothernigger. If you are not an owner of one of these, or have loads of money, you are just another brainwashed invalid.
>muh freedoms
yeah, and i'm sure you're so free, we're not even being watched online right now
>>
>>62777693
>Half of our political spectrum is about REMOVING power from the government
That's what they want you to think. I'm not even kidding.
>>
He wasn't real. he was just the imagined competition chris kyle dreamed up to stroke his massive ego.
>>
File: 1445364291818.jpg (59 KB, 802x542) Image search: [Google]
1445364291818.jpg
59 KB, 802x542
>>62777634
There trying to cover up charging the army millions of dollars in previous seasons to do their salute the troops shit at the games.

I'm not a fan of the military, but the NFL is the supreme merchant.
>>
>>62777878
No, both sides want basically the same thing. More government power means the corporate handpuppet that is modern government gets stronger, less government power means corporate entities get more direct power.

There's really no winning at this point.
>>
>>62777913
He's actually believed to have existed in some capacity or at least is a compilation of legendary snipers that existed in Iraq such as the Juba sniper and others

the idea of the sniper duel is fictitious, though. Chris Kyle never even claimed it happened in the book.
>>
>>62777430
we were literally attacked in WWII and Germany tried to get Mexico to attack us in the first WW
>>
File: eu islam.jpg (716 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
eu islam.jpg
716 KB, 1536x2048
>>62774739
Asalam alakum to you too brother
>>
File: 1444708633388.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444708633388.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>62778011

>Zimmerman Telegram
>legit
>>
>>62775004
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>62774661
Absolutely, the movie would have been much better if it had followed them both.
>>
>>62774661
The point when Kyle finally got him in the end and the theatre laughed and cheered I wondered to myself if that was the intention of Eastwood. Seemed like they were trying to relate him as a fellow patriot to his country by having him in the Olympics, but then again I don't know.

The movie was trash.
>>
>>62775004
>I'm an ex-marine

you're in the marines for life mon frere, should have said ex-serviceman, way more believable.
>>
File: 1386973510348[1].jpg (448 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1386973510348[1].jpg
448 KB, 3840x2160
>>62775004
>>
>movie about damaged man who cared about his country more than his family
>seems like they're going to provide a new view of him as a hurt broken person
>ending of the movie is elevating him to the position of a god

would have been good save the credits
>>
>>62777967
I'm saying the character of chris kyle in the movie imagined the entire idea of having Olympiad opposites on the other side as a way of stroking his ego.

As it's not like "chris kyle has a completely massive ego" wasn't firmly established by that book.
>>
>>62775051
You voted for the men who sent him there :^)
>>
>>62778332
The point was chris kyle was shooting at what could've been anything, with no possible way to prove he even hit it, for the sake of pure self-aggrandization, which nearly resulted in him and his squad being killed.
>>
>be French
>get shot
>>
>>62777600
>Zero Dark Thirty
>patriotic

did we watch the same fucking movie? The protagonist is a fucking loony who sacrifices her entire life in her quest to kill bin Laden. Her sitting in the fucking plane in the end is symbolic of how hollow of a victory it is. It shows torture as a dickmeasuring contest without any solid intel being gained
>>
>>62778705
You can make similar arguments about american sniper.

But it all comes down to people too far up an eagle's ass to really be able to comprehend criticism of their country and it's actions.
>>
>>62774773
>it's wrong to fight a force invading your native land
Good goy.
>>
>>62774902
The whole middle east was stable and free of hyper-conservatives and radicals before the CIA decided "fuck this, let's make money
in the late 50s.
>>
>>62778829
The Ottoman Caliphate killed 1.5 million Armenians, many of them Jews. Umayads killed millions in their conquests. Violence has always been a part of Islamic history.

The difference between western faiths and Islam is that we moved past it
>>
>>62778829
Don't forget the anti-communism proxy-wars maintained by western interests. Which were initiated by the USSR trying to invade the region.

and colonialism.
>>
>>62778931
>The difference between western faiths and Islam is that we moved past it
Uh, dog, israel. A country that only exists to force a biblical prophecy of the endtimes.
>>
File: amazing.gif (760 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
amazing.gif
760 KB, 500x402
>>62778642
fuck i've been feeling uneasy about the whole thing for some reason and this is the first time i can laugh at it
thanks anon, nice image too
>>
>>62776215
>operation operation iraqi freedom
>operation operation enduring freedom
>>
>>62778931
>talking about the Middle East after Versailles white washed the entire region
>bring up all of Central Asia from the 10th - early 20th century
>>
>>62774739
hahaha fucking SAVED
>>
>>62778943
The Mujahideen rose up against the Afghan government because they wanted to teach women to read which they saw as an attack on Islam. Soviet Union invaded because they wanted to prevent another Iran popping up

the US deliberately radicalized a lot of militants because idiots like Charlie Wilson and William Casey romanticized the Mujahideen but Afghanistan was already full of conservative Muslims
>>
File: Dick.jpg (2 MB, 1940x2586) Image search: [Google]
Dick.jpg
2 MB, 1940x2586
Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you.
>>
>>62779426
>says the NEET or wagekek posting from his mother's basement
>>
File: oh god, my sides.jpg (56 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
oh god, my sides.jpg
56 KB, 460x288
>>62779462
This is literally the only "defence" that militaryfags can come up with, in reply. Ever. You're all the same; predictable and stupid.
>>
>>62779524
No, please, tell me what you're doing with your life, you enlightened fedora tipper
>>
File: applause.gif (496 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
496 KB, 500x359
>>62775057
>>62775148
>>62775276

If this guy is trolling I salute you, most elaborate troll I've seen in ages
>>
>>62779578
Sounds like you were deployed in de Nile, meatshield..
>>Amirght
>>
>>62774661
is that billy zane?
>>
>>62776136
>and also guns aren't banned in the country he made the attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Norway

No, but they are heavily restricted. Breivik had to literally get his automatic piece by piece from different countries and build it together himself
>>
>>62774739
There's nothing inherently wrong with Hagiography and occasionally it can rise to the level of real art. My issue with American Sniper is that I don't know if it's aware of what it actually is; which is kitschy propaganda, or if Eastwood thinks he made something resembling reality.
>>
>>62775148

Islam is the superior way of living

+conservative as fuck society
+women put in their place
+can have multiple wives
+can marry teens
+no drugs, no alcohol
+homos, disabled people, Jews, feminists and other degenerate forms of life are getting killed
+criminals get killed or chopped their limbs off, no warm prison meals from the taxpayer
+ etc etc

Islam is a conservative utopia. Western society is degenerate in comparison.
>>
>>62774739
Man, that is some hardcore sjw butthurt to go to that much trouble.
>>
>>62775150
yes, why els would he sue his widow?
>>
File: I Am Alpha And Omega.jpg (37 KB, 512x359) Image search: [Google]
I Am Alpha And Omega.jpg
37 KB, 512x359
>>62779749
>Breivik had to literally get his automatic piece by piece from different countries and build it together himself

And to think, there are people that don't give this guy credit. Fucking BASED
>>
>>62779767
Islam is doomed to never grow their economy beyond oil unless they change their opposition to interest rates on loans.
>>
>>62774739
if this doesn't make you laugh pls stop being an ameritard.
>>
>>62779875
>kills kids
>can't even make proper explosives
>based
even the Paris attackers are more based than Breivik, at least they went directly for the people pissing them off rather than shooting some kids who had nowhere to run
>>
>>62777528
>Greenland at 9th place

What the actual fuck? Those bloodthirsty Inuit.
>>
>>62779946
>average age of the deceased victims on Utoya Island, was 18
>children

Want to go for Double Jeopardy, where the scores can REALLY change?
>>
>>62779946
>literally blow up all of the norweigan government buildings
>kill a bunch of indoctrinated teenagers with their teachers
nice try though ahmad
>>
u r a true american legend hero sniper, Chris Kyle.

Remember that CGI baby, /tv/? This low class piece of trash should have never been made.
>>
He was a character fighting foreign invaders and defending his homeland. The people over there don't understand democracy. They need a firm hand that punishes them when they act out. Over there they need Saddams and Assads and all that.
>>
>>62779851

>sue a guy for slander
>the slander of which is making the guy millions while ruining your ability to make money as a public figure
>guy dies during the legal battle
Hurrr estate and the widow are da same thing.

Chris Kyle was a piece of shit, publicly announced that all the proceeds of one of his book deals would be donated to SF widows.
Guess how much of those millions have been given to widows whose husbands weren't crass enough to whore out their service.
>>
>>62779752
Eastwood doesn't even know if he intentionally sabotaged the Republican Party conference last election or not. he's so based that he doesn't fully comprehend his own basedness.
>>
>>62779966
Greenland has 56,000 citizens, serious alcohol issues, they get welfare bucks from their former masters and they probably have one of the most liberal weapon policies in the world
>>
>>62780055
No, they understand democracy perfectly fine. The West just gets super buttmad when they exercise their voting rights in ways the West doesn't like. See Iran. Then the elected leader gets deposed by CIA-backed radicals and shit goes to hell.
>>
File: jack is tired of your shit.jpg (61 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
jack is tired of your shit.jpg
61 KB, 396x396
>>62775004
>Iraq was going to invade America and stop you from expressing opinions in support of Iraqis
>>
File: 1439440874545.jpg (8 KB, 188x227) Image search: [Google]
1439440874545.jpg
8 KB, 188x227
>>62774739
i liked the movie, but god damn, its all too true
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.