[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst actor in any show ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Vlcsnap-166749 (1).jpg (23 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-166749 (1).jpg
23 KB, 624x352
Is this the worst actor in any show ever?
>>
>>62774466
at least she's pretty
>>
>>62774487
>those teeth

Can't do it m8.
>>
what's wrong with her voice?
>>
>>62774506
She can't act.
>>
that's not Lori Grimes from the walking deadâ„¢
>>
>>62774466
I liked the Mentalist although I loved how they killed her off in Prison Break with no warning and no ceremony at all and then every character promptly forgot about her for the next five seasons.
>>
>>62774812
She was quite honestly the worst character in prison break, her voice was annoying as hell to be honest familia, shaking my head.
>>
>>62774466
who?
>>
>>62774836
I don't even remember her role in the show just how she was killed off.
Wasn't she Michaels ex-gf or something and was on the outside trying to get evidence of the conspiracy that took about four seasons to get together?
>>
The girl from The Craft.
>>
>"PREVIOUSLY ON PRISON BREAK"
>Proceeds to explain everything that has happened up until that point in the season
>>
>>62774466
That isn't Mike's daughter in Better Call Saul.
>>
that woman from Bones

>lol I am le autist
>lol I dont know what that reference means

fuck off
>>
File: 1439920513364.png (153 KB, 1188x378) Image search: [Google]
1439920513364.png
153 KB, 1188x378
>>62775573
pleb
>>
>>62775573
Worst thing is that in the first two seasons her character was actually pretty world weary. She'd been to a ton of places and knew all kinds of things about how people were and what they did.
She just didn't get pop-culture and that has turned over the last nine years into full blown autism. Yes, Bones has been on TV for Eleven years.

>>62775687
So fucking hot.
>>
>>62774466
It was very bad, true be told. I kinda felt sorry for her seeing it.
>>
>>62774560
this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.