[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK GEORGE LUCAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Darth Vader: I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. WHEN I LEFT YOU, I was but the learner; now I am the master.

Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only a master of evil, DARTH.
-----

Obi-Wan: You will go to the Dagobah system. There you will learn from Yoda, the Jedi Master who instructed me. (probably tried to explian this whit that younglins bullshit scene)
>>
>>62772546
Yoda was the Grand Dragon though, so technically he did instruct everyone.
>>
Yes, OP. Film does better than expected, causing producers to expand the universe in a half assed manner. See: Matrix franchise.
>>
>>62772546
Doesn't Yoda instruct all younglings until they become teenagers and become someone's padawan?
>>
File: Yoda.jpg (219 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
Yoda.jpg
219 KB, 850x1200
>>62772604
>this
>a dragon

WYVERN
>>
>>62772646

>arguing with a frogposter

Empire implied Yoda was Obi-Wan's master, but Menace contradicted that, so Clones showed Yoda instructing young students to fix the truth.. from a certain point of view.
>>
>>62772660
>doesn't know what a grand dragon is

fucking reddit jesus christ just fuck off and never come back and kill yourself
>>
>>62772546
yes
he was also retconned into being luke's father since they need to shit out 2 more movies
>>
>>62772706
jesus anon don't pop a vein
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>62772731
>Obi-wan killed your father
>>
File: 345.jpg (83 KB, 475x397) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
83 KB, 475x397
Ha, I bet you thought that little training exercise in ANH was something Obi-Wan just whipped up, didn't you? Like he wanted to teach Luke to let go of his senses and feel with the Force so he just grabbed what was handy on the Falcon, an old helmet with a blast shield and a little security probe, and came up with a quick exercise on the spot. WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG! The Official Blast Shield + Hover Laser Probe Method is an ancient Jedi training technique handed down through the millennia by the Jedi Masters since the founding of the order and writing of the Ancient Jedi Holo-Scrolls. It is an official step in the Jedi training program that literally all apprentices go through.

Lol I bet you also thought old man Obi-Wan's brown monk robes were because he was living life as a reclusive hermit farmer on a backwater planet and not because they were the official military uniform of the Jedi Order worn by all Jedi!
>>
>>62772797
dumb RLM poster
>>
>>62772797
Tbh why else would you have a little floating ball that can only shoot lasers that sting a little
>>
>>62772797
>I made predictions about how things unexplained in the movie were (really i heard them on a video)
>later they clarified that I was wrong
>but only my thoughts make sense they are the ones who are wrong
>>
>>62772797
I wanna run through that room and kick every one of those little shits over. little fucking diaper wearing producers' children shits
>>
>>62772546
It's true from a certain point of view
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.