[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just rewatched the first two episodes of S1 and I gotta say,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: egLDLwF1.jpg (46 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
egLDLwF1.jpg
46 KB, 250x370
I just rewatched the first two episodes of S1 and I gotta say, the show was much better back then than it's right now. Poo flavor, pizza delivery, interviews with the turtle and the 8yo, Santa Clause, the goat-saving pig and stand up to the big guys have all been funnier than anything this season.
>>
is he one of us
>>
why does it look like he's jerking those two guys off?
>>
>>62772500
Nathan pls
>>
It's transcended that pettiness. Nathan has become a god.
>>
>>62772538
lol I see it too
>>
he has gone truly philosophical
>>
Watching it for the first time right now.

Episode 1 was by far the most enjoyable.

Clothing-shop owning girl was incredibly cute
Honorable mention to red haired Johnny Depp meeting girl
might also mention black ghost house buying girl

I didn't watch bachelor show episode because the ghost house part was really bad and I skipped over that one instead of watching it
>>
File: 1393768568653.jpg (51 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1393768568653.jpg
51 KB, 409x409
>>62772621
>I didn't watch bachelor show episode because the ghost house part was really bad and I skipped over that one instead of watching it

what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>62772680
I'll probably go back and watch it at some point.

To me the ghost house part was not enjoyable in the least, and I was pretty tired so I just skipped over it

award for cutest girl goes to shop owner
>>
>>62772702
>skipping a show you're watching

ADD general? Come on dude.
>>
>>62772728
I was really tried.

And I just couldn't force myself through the ghost house part
>>
>>62772538
>>62772609
are you baiting or are you just ignorant? I can't tell
>>
I thought the poo ice cream was one of the weakest. The rest of Season 1 is really good though.
>>
>>62772772
There's no way to tell. You could be baiting right now and me too.
>>
>>62772802
this website is pretty much just people pretending to be retarded and replying to each other
>>
>Stand up to the BIG GUYS
>Nathan FOR YOU

What could it mean?
>>
>>62772762
just rewatch the episdoe

you seem like a good kid and you've got a lot of potential in fact I see some of myself in you so don't disappoint me.
>>
It was new and comfy back then, it's only getting better. Funny to see the tide change as it becomes popular here though.

>Here is my t-b-h reason 1 is better, f-for serious guys.
>>
>>62772865
I will do my best and go back to it.

In the light of day and after some time to reflect on it I'm sure the ghost house will appear less annoying.
>>
>>62772876
>newer things are always better, otherwise you're a nostalgiafag.

Not even hiding you underage there buddy.
>>
>>62772842
Same wonderment as me.
>>
>>62772500
I'm sorry you're just wrong. It's only getting better.

... Again.
>>
>>62772992

see

>>62772954
>>
Whenever something gets remotely popular some idiot has to prove how cool he is by only liking the early stuff
>>
>>62773053
That or maybe there's some merit to the opinion. Just because it got popular doesn't mean it's better and anyone who disagrees is a hipster.

I just felt the older episodes had more content and were funnier and more varied. This episode had too many stunts, the last episode was great imo but it was really too autistic and I'd rather have the stuff from S1.
>>
Do you people literally only watch this because it has "For you" in the title?
>>
>>62774366
No? Where would get that idea from?
>>
>>62774366
FUCKING SHILLERS SHILL THIS FUCKING SHOW ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF 'FOR YOU'

NOBODY HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NATHAN. NOBODY.

THEY'RE TRYING REAL HARD WITH THIS SHIT

NOBODY EVER DISCUSSES ANYTHING, READ THE THREAD, IT'S POORLY IMPLEMENTED MEMES AND 'I LIKE THIS PART', OVER AND OVER AGAIN

FUCK SAKE

DO SOMETING HIRO
>>
Season 3 has been solid wtf are you talking about, let it at least finish before you start your power rankings.
>>
>>62774454
No one said it hasn't been solid.
>>
>>62772500
Poo yogurt was literally the worst.
>>
>>62774419
this x999
>>
>>62774419
Did Nathan kill your family or something?
>>
>>62774654
The shillers shit up my browsing experience. Nathan is getting filtered right now.

Adios.
>>
File: 1447445437897.webm (2 MB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
1447445437897.webm
2 MB, 889x500
>>
File: doesabodygood.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
doesabodygood.jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
Have you ever been really scared, /tv/? I've got a tip that might help.
>>
>>62772842
reminder that someone (probably on the production team) spoiled last week's episode an hour before it aired in one of these threads.
>>
>>62774676
So a single NFY thread ruins your day, but you're perfectly okay with Shill Wars threads clogging up the catalog every day? You're weird.
>>
say it again
>>
>>62774706
Star Wars has a legitimate fanbase.
CukForUs has no fans, just shillers.

>for you
>>big guys
>being a cuk in OP's image
>literally wearing CIA's colours
>spoilers and leaks on /tv/
>shilling

It's the fucking worst. And you have no idea what I have filtered. Fuck off.
>>
>>62774815
That episdoe aired before the meme became a thing. Hell maybe even before the movie.

I don't you're a serous poster though so go ahead have fun.
>>
>>62774815
You take 4chan way too seriously.
>>
>>62774815
So you are ok with Star Wars shilling?

Go back to reddit
>>
>>62772621
yo wtf, that's one of the best episodes. The exorcism part is so funny.
>>
>>62774700
i think this is the only time you can see Nathan almost break character.

Also checked.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.