[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Implying two men can actually fall in love POZ MY NEG HOLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: brokeback_mountain-poster.jpg (89 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
brokeback_mountain-poster.jpg
89 KB, 509x755
>Implying two men can actually fall in love

POZ MY NEG HOLE FAMM

Gays were pretty desperate to make you think they're like normal heterosexual couples.
>>
>>62771529
I haven't thought of Brokeback Mountain once since it came out. Why were you?
>>
>>62771529

I'm not gay but my one weekend with a dude was pretty fucking fun.

I reckon a yearly fling with a guy could lead to awesome sex once you are comfortable with it.

Man he gave me the best vlowjob I ever had, lord knows what else he could have taught me.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 468x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 468x342
>>62771529

ayy enjoy your lifetime of cvcking, child support, and alimony payments, straightfriend
>>
>>62771566
>fun
>fling
>awesome sex
>blowjob

wow sounds like deep love and not like casual homosex at all
>>
I wish I could quit you, OP.
>>
>>62771597

It was total casual sex. I straight but I was striking out all night. Met some twink in the early hours and took in home.

It's not romance but it beats a wank.
>>
>>62771554
I think about it every day so I can be sure it's as offensive as I believe it is.
>>
>>62771566

shut up fag
>>
>>62771628
nobody cares, faggot
>>
>>62771566
How was the bumsex?
>>
>>62771566
>I'm not gay but my one weekend with a dude was pretty fucking fun.

and that dude...
...WAS OP!
DUN DUN DUN
>>
>>62771653

I let him try me but I found it too painful. Luckily he was a versatile so we switched and it was really nice, well until the leaking started. I think if I was gay I would have to insist that they enema before hand.
>>
Have you tried getting fucked with just spit and no preparation? It fucking hurts and it's messy. They had to love each other to put up with that
>>
File: 1296334941956.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1296334941956.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
why can't I quit you homosex agenda
>>
If you're trying to say you wouldn't go gay as fuck for Jake you're either a shit liar or gay already and just baiting.
>>
>>62771529
I have a theory. Jake Gyllenhall's character was clearly 100% gay, and the fact that he couldn't satisfy his goddess wife probably helped in his subconscious decision of taking the easy road and become gay. He simply did not want to face the reality. He was a beta.

As for Heath Ledger's character, he was not totally gay, he was confused. Maybe a bi. He loved Jake G but he really liked his wife too, because he felt that he could actually satisfy her. He even does anal with her. He's got way heavier features and his manners were much more macho than Jake Gs too.

In the end all these anormal deviations are caused by some sort of psychological stress.
>>
>>62771781
Homosexuality is caused by being molested when you're young

It's why I think gays are all weird degenerates
>>
>Being a straight male
>2015

For what purpose? Your options at this point are either become a woman's walking ATM or live a life of involuntary chastity if you're anything lower than a 7/10.

Will they ever learn?
>>
>>62771529
name a more boring movie

You can't senpai.
>>
>>62771781
That's not really a new theory. Lots of people felt that way. Ennis was totally a dirty bislut who ruined his life because he couldn't decide if he wanted Jack's bussy or his wife's pussy and the normal life that came with it. Added with the fact that they're in 1960-80s Wyoming makes their feelings extra complicated.
>>
True friendship between two men is much stronger than love between man and a woman can ever be.

Greeks rightfulyl considered love between two men as a highest form of love.
>>
>>62771584
>implies gays can't have the same
>>
>>62771941
Dude, that's so gay.
>>
File: 1420468208471.jpg (23 KB, 411x376) Image search: [Google]
1420468208471.jpg
23 KB, 411x376
>driving with a friend from /tv/
>accidentally grab his leg instead of gearstick
>we both laugh and I unzip his pants
>park the car while fondling his balls
>friend is laughing because he knows it's just a joke
>start sucking his dick on this empty parking lot
>almost choke on his dick because i'm laughing so hard
>friend is also laughing his ass off
>he starts making train noises while yelling
>he cums and I swallow it all like some stupid faggot
>kiss my friend and call him a faggot while laughing

Gotta love playing pranks on my friends.
>>
>make you think they're like normal heterosexual couples.
they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6IKE1jCsyI
>>
>>62771910
I'm a strait male 5 and I bang 8 and 9 women, without ever buying them shit. Because I'm charming as fuck in an asshole way, and I won't put up with their bullshit. It frightens them, because they're used to guys being beta pushovers.

If you go gay for the reasons you're giving, don't lie to yourself; you've been a candyass potatoboi the whole time already.
>>
>>62772006
all lust no love
>>
File: pepee.jpg (9 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
pepee.jpg
9 KB, 220x200
>For instance, a 2014 study in the journal Psychological Medicine showed that a gene on the X chromosome (one of the sex chromosomes) called Xq28 and a gene on chromosome 8 seem to be found in higher prevalence in men who are gay.

>That study, involving more than 400 pairs of gay brothers, followed the 1993 report by geneticist Dean Hamer suggesting the existence of a "gay gene."

>Those results suggest that while people can change their behavior, they aren't really changing their basic sexual attraction.

http://www.livescience.com/50058-being-gay-not-a-choice.html

Check your strait privilege m8
>>
File: roland.png (610 KB, 598x489) Image search: [Google]
roland.png
610 KB, 598x489
>thinking gay men are just like regular people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O39oAFZz37A
>>
>>62771970
Was he a big guy?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.