[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is that girl pregnant in the island if they aren't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The-island.jpg (30 KB, 299x443) Image search: [Google]
The-island.jpg
30 KB, 299x443
Why is that girl pregnant in the island if they aren't even taught what sex is. God it is such a bad movie even if it is one of Michael Bays better ones. I just re watched it tonight and I'm just here thinking that is 2 hrs I'll never get back but I felt like I had to finish it once I started so what does /tv/ think of The Island.
>>
>aren't even taught what sex is

Humans are not taught sex
>>
>>62771305
Wasnt she impregnated so she could carry the child for the other woman that wasnt able to get pregnant ?
>>
>>62771305
Use your imagination given all the context of the film
>>
>>62771305
Scarlett wanted to go full nude for the "sex" scene, but Bay wouldn't let her. Fucking prick, I will never forgive him.
>>
>>62771401
yes. it was pretty obvious sex wasn't required on the island
>>
>>62771305
Clonus was better.
>>
>>62771305
>Why is that girl pregnant in the island if they aren't even taught what sex is

Artificial insemination, you autistic underageb&
>>
>>62771577
Really? What a fucking fag!
>>
>>62771305
It was adorable how Ewan's and Scatlett's characters were virgins, that don't know anything about having sex, being strongly attracted to each other. This reminds me of fooling around in kindergarten with a qt3.14af preschooler girl. They were not at 13 year old level, more like 6-7 yo. And it's adorbs :3
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1100x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1100x716
Scarlett in her prime

>ywn educate an oblivious Scarlett clone on sex and depravity
>>
>>62771933
I'd make sweet sweet love to her, you can have another clone of hers for degenerate stuff.
>>
>>62771401
She was impregnated cause she didnt want to mess up her vag or get a c-section i thought. Nothing was wrong with her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.