[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1432085452149.png (128 KB, 346x356) Image search: [Google]
1432085452149.png
128 KB, 346x356
ITT: did nothing wrong
>>
File: Black Mirror -WhiteChristmas.jpg (105 KB, 1170x600) Image search: [Google]
Black Mirror -WhiteChristmas.jpg
105 KB, 1170x600
Joe Potter from the Black Mirror Christmas special
>>
>>62771089
You're right. And he's also not the villain of the film. In fact, Caleb is probably the best candidate for the villain (assuming Ava can't be)
>>
>>62771089
>created an AI
>wasn't really a transhumanist
>nothing wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 580x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 580x422
Reminder that the kingdom is doomed without him.
>>
>>62771156
how could caleb be the villain you fucking moron
>>
>>62771089
>compared himself to god unironically
>so narcissistic to assume that he could predict someone's every move
>fails to predict a move out of arrogance
>gets killed by a sex robot he created with no free will influenced by a robot he created and programmed to do anything to escape
>somehow he did nothing wrong

Define 'wrong' OP
>>
>>62771089
Wasn't it implied that he kept the defunct models as sex slaves or something?

Other than that, he's good
>>
>>62771246
>implying Caleb really was a robot
This is debatable, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't.
>>
>>62771168
>created an AI
>wrong
christian americucкold spotted
>>
>>62771249
yeah, it was pretty obvious

he tried to/did make intelligent, feeling life forms and then fucked and abused them. i'd say he's bad for that.
>>
>>62771249
>Wasn't it implied that he kept the defunct models as sex slaves or something?
How is this in any way wrong?
They are not humans, they don't have any mind or consciousness, they are literally just things.
Is fucking a pillow wrong?
>>
>>62771264
he was wrong for not being a transhumanist you mong eurokek
>>
>>62771279
yes but those were prototypes before ava or whatever she was called, he was trying to and aiming to create living, feeling beings but he did that to them anyway
>>
>>62771263
where did I imply caleb was a robot?
He was killed by his sex robot who was under the influence of psycho bot

He was so arrogant to assume he could predict caleb's every move though
>>
>>62771279
But they clearly do have feelings and emotions - a bunch of them ended up destroying themselves attempting to escape. It was made clear that they do have consciousness and self awareness.
>>
>>62771307
He should've just removed the whatever part of software responsible for emotions desu senpai
>>
>>62771089
>didn't put a safety mechanism to stop ava
Yeah he was pretty stupid for a genius.
>>
>>62771320
But he didn't. Plus, it would've made it less passionate and human, which is what he was aiming for in the first place.
>>
>>62771089

He was a manlet
>>
>>62771195
because he let himself become manipulated by the ai (unlike natan) and he's the only one that did evil shit despite having "good" intentions which resulted in both of them dying and the fucking ai escaping, you literal retard
>>
>>62771338
This and the helicopter thing at the end were the only things I found strange
>same pilot: hey you aren't the guy I took here what the fuck
>different pilot: hey you're not the guy I was told to pick up what the fuck
Small errors but eh
>>
I liked this film until I realized it's going to eventually be used by feminists as a reason to not create much needed sex bots.
>>
>>62771384
so he was evil for being an idiot and feeling for the robot? wut
>>
>>62771089
>not a gif
>nothing wrong
>>
>>62771279
If fucking a pillow is wrong, then gosh darn it, I don't wanna be right.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.