[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outside of Lord of the Rings, what other fantasy films are comfy tier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: TN-Orthanc_in_the_Second_Age.jpg (177 KB, 1120x960) Image search: [Google]
TN-Orthanc_in_the_Second_Age.jpg
177 KB, 1120x960
Outside of Lord of the Rings, what other fantasy films are comfy tier?
>>
>>62770898

Pan's Labyrinth
>>
Highlander
>>
Kekles of Narmia :D
>>
>>62770898
Outside of the Artax scene, The Neverending Story

Also, Krull, Legend, and Ladyhawke.
>>
Stardust
>>
File: Ella Enchanted.jpg (178 KB, 1420x799) Image search: [Google]
Ella Enchanted.jpg
178 KB, 1420x799
>>62770898
Ella Enchanted
>>
>>62770898
>Kekles of Narmia :D

Kek is word filtered here?
>>
Willow
The Hobbit (70's animated feature)
The Hobbit (the cheap-ass dubbed Russian tv play)
Fire and Ice

>>62770949
Fuck off newfaggot
>>
>>62770949

kek baka desu senpai
>>
I was never hugely into the Harry Potter films but they are fucking comfy, the early ones in particular.
>>
>>62770898
Legend
All the Conan movies
>>
kek desu senpai baka
>>
>>62770898
I felt Your Highness is pretty comfy despite not being that good.
>>
>>62770898
The Dark Crystal
The Last Unicorn
Willow
Legend
Beastmaster
Dragonheart
Dragonslayer
Return to Oz
>>
Labyrinth
The Dark Crystal
Willow
Dragonheart
Legend of the Guardians
>>
Krull is dumb as fuck and comfy beyond measure.
>>
>>62770898
Merlin, the mini-series with Sam Neill is probably the comfiest retelling of King Arthur's tale I can think of.

Martin Short is almost unrecognizable and he fucking owns.
>>
>>62770898
The Prince of Egypt
>>
>>62771187
heh
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.