[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once Upon a Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Once_Upon_aTime_promo_image.jpg (71 KB, 433x244) Image search: [Google]
Once_Upon_aTime_promo_image.jpg
71 KB, 433x244
So my flatmates and I have this thing where we pick a series and watch a couple episodes every night while we eat together or do our work in the living area until we burn through all the available episodes. This is normally great as we've watched through a number of series and even how I got introduced to some older series I hadnt even known about before that I ended up loving.

However this time when it was one of my flat mates turn to pick he drug out this fucking series and I swear I have done nothing but lose brain cells since we started. What the hell is up with this show and why does it continue to persist in ruining everything I loved about any of these characters in the past?
>>
Are there at least any sexy panty scenes in this?
>>
>>62769463
No...not that ive seen so far.

Which is a shame because the one upside of this series is the women so far.
>>
>>62769414
so what
is this tv series about fairy tails or something?
>>
File: jennifer-morrison-panties-ouat.jpg (76 KB, 574x720) Image search: [Google]
jennifer-morrison-panties-ouat.jpg
76 KB, 574x720
>>62769523
i only watched the first five episodes and I saw one but i don't really think it counts because you don't see her pantied butt or her pantied crotch and I just thought what's the point of making this actress do this entire scene wearing panties and she probably made sure she waxed her puss or at least the bikini line to make sure no pubes were showing so it would be suitable for network broadcast and not actually show her pantied crotch and she's doing take after take wearing only a panties and a tank top it was very disappointing for me
pic related
>>
>>62769891
Maybe she did forget to wax and thats why they never showed her below the waistline?
>>
>>62769966
Oh yeah I didn't think of it like that
they probably just panned and zoomed in post to crop out her hairy crotch
>>
>>62769414

>What the hell is up with this show and why does it continue to persist in ruining everything I loved about any of these characters in the past?

kek, wait till you get to peter pan

I actually liked the first three seasons of the show. afterwards, it was pretty evident that the writers, like in most cases, didn't have an overall plan from the beginning where the show was going

I hated the witch of the west storyline, the frozen story was complete and utter bullshit and the new season is garbage at the moment

I was really hoping for the show to tackle the mulan storyline although I suppose they will do that sometime in the future
>>
>>62770335
Dont get your hopes up, last I saw of her she was riding off into the sunset after training Merida how to fight. Merida who is currently seeking revenge on King Arthur and Queen O Scotts.
>>
>>62770335
Whats wrong with the Peter Pan part? Im assuming its gonna be like everything so far and fuck with the character so he'l be an adult and, like, the descendent of Prince Charming or something.

They seem to be bending over backwards to make everything fit together even if it makes no sense.
>>
>>62770463
oh there wasnt really that much wrong Peter Pan was a swell guy
what with keeping Wendy locked in a cage as his slave
what a guy
>>
>>62771019
>Da fuq?
>Really?
>Googles it
>Holy shit!

What the hell is wrong with these writers?!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.