[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bow before strong female robot who does not need no men.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Bow before strong female robot who does not need no men.
>>
>>62769245
Looks like a football with a camera on it.
>>
>>62769270
>football
They speak American in Star Wars
>>
>>62769292
With English accents bruh
>>
>>62769245
Its just a cover she wants that r2Deeznuts
>>
>>62769245
Can someone please explain what purpose this robot could possibly serve? I feel like they set out to make something cute with a novel design and stopped at that. The entirety of the ball can't do anything because it is an empty shell, the head can't do anything because it will just roll over if it applies any force to anything
>>
File: star wars robots.jpg (118 KB, 1280x550) Image search: [Google]
star wars robots.jpg
118 KB, 1280x550
SOMEONE TO SEE YOU HONEY
>>
>>62769543
>I feel like they set out to make something cute with a novel design and stopped at that.
Exactly
>>
>>62769245
>female
wheres her vagina?
>>
>>62769543

It's an astromech, it does navigation for fighters & small craft and effects minor repairs. They're like Swiss Army Knives, they're loaded with tools and manipulators on the inside. This model just looks like a ball rather than a self-propelled garbage can.
>>
>>62769543
>explain this movie prop from a movie that no one has seen yet
>>
>>62769245

BB-8 has been confirmed as a male by his creator and by Abrahms you dumb shit posting cunt.
>>
Is she a fembot in a manbots world?
>>
>>62769543
it's a minefield clearing bot. they make thousands of them, because they don't last long.

also, female robot? i don't see a vagina on that thing.
>>
>>62769594
YOUWANNACUPPAJAWAJUICE???
>>
Why the fuck do you people keep making these Star Wars threads on the exact same subject day after day? Next it's going to be something about how Leia's bikini isn't used anymore, then how she won't be called 'Princess Leia' anymore, and then something about Rey and BBC.

Fucking christ this is getting old. I hate the SJW crowd as much as the next person but this reeks of reddit-gamergate shit.
>>
>>62769897
/v/ shitters invading with their SJW bogeyman horseshit. Ignore them, you're only making it worse.
>>
bb8
b8b
boob
literally a rolling tit
>>
>>62769929
>Us superior /tv/ posters would NEVER make a shitpost.
Stop being an internet McCarthy and blaming everyone on /v/ and Reddit.
>>
>>62769929
>quota to fill for new starwars film
>have female Mary Sue lead
>have a black person as an important character
>but jizz jizz fuckbrams doesn't just use a black women and kill 2 birds with one stone?????
Literally SJW BBC shitlords written all over it
>>
>>62769245
How does the head stay on?
>>
>>62770021
magnets
>>
>>62769245
>people caring about the gender of a fucking robot
Everyone partaking in such a discussion is a giant fucking idiot. Yes, me included because I got slightly mad.
>>
>>62769836
Alita wouldn't have a vigrinder, would she? She was just shoulders, tits and a head.

Might have had been fitted with a fleshlight, I suppose.
>>
File: 1447655538340.jpg (28 KB, 430x322) Image search: [Google]
1447655538340.jpg
28 KB, 430x322
YO CHECK THIS OUT

MUTHUFUCKIN BB8 NIGGA!

ITS A BASKET BALL NIGGA!
>>
>>62769543
My guess is so they can replace Anthony Daniels since he's hard as fuck to work with and getting old anyway. Can't voice an immortal droid when you're dead.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.