[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would Wonka put a drink that he knows makes you float in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Why would Wonka put a drink that he knows makes you float in a room with a giant fan in the roof with no sort of grill or protection or ladders or handles or anything?
>>
Because he was on acid every waking moment
>>
>>62768871
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
>>
File: Wonka.jpg (22 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
Wonka.jpg
22 KB, 500x273
BECAUSE NOT A SPECK OF LIGHT IS SHOWING

SO THE DANGER MUST BE GROWING

AS THE FIRES OF HELL ARE GLOWING

AND THE GRISLY REAPER IS MOWING
>>
>>62768893
DUDE CHOCOLATE LMAO
>>
File: 2343214123.jpg (482 KB, 1000x1926) Image search: [Google]
2343214123.jpg
482 KB, 1000x1926
Because its a movie
>come with me, and you'll be, in a world of pure imagination starts playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g
>>
>>62768938
jej
>>
File: Violet.jpg (28 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Violet.jpg
28 KB, 1024x576
This is the guy who performed dangerous genetic experiments on his Oompa Loompas.
Causing a young girl to start producing large quantities of purple juice internally is a hideous perversion of nature.
>>
>>62768871
You realize that entire place was one huge death trap for children?
>>
>>62768977
That remake is such fucking shit fuck you Tim Burton for trying to remake perfection.
>>
>>62769018
>there are people on TV right now who grew up with the remake and think it's the better movie
stay pleb, I say
>>
>>62769044
I refuse to believe anyone prefers Burton's remake. Adding in that shit with Christopher Lee really fucked the running time, the effects just don't look very good and Depp's performance made Wonka feel unlikable.
>>
>maim and injure children
>think he is up on OSHA

also, it's a children's story
>>
>>62768871
Because he gives zero fucks.
>>
>>62768871
So people would think twice before stealing it.
>>
>>62769044
I hope Tim Burton's syphilis rots your mouth.
>>
>>62768871
Because fuck you. Thats why. He said don't drink the lemonade.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.