[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Star Wars poster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: The Shekel Awakens.jpg (191 KB, 617x801) Image search: [Google]
The Shekel Awakens.jpg
191 KB, 617x801
New Star Wars poster
>>
ebin
>>
I don't get
>>
>>62768777
You will
>>
Fuck star wars. Look at what they're doing to Europe. I'm angry enough to kill over this, so I want to remind you all to keep it in check. Don't do anything stupid. Remember that mob violence is useless without intelligent political, financial, and media backing behind it. Intelligence is always what wins in the end. Not barbarism. Be an intelligent barbarian, and find better ways to weaken and subvert their designs.
>>
what does this symbolize?
>>
>>62768777
Then you should go back to the entertainment news forum you came from. You wandered too far, lamb.
>>
Reminder that the only good Star Wars movie was directed by a jew
>>
>>62768810
I usually browse The Hollywood Reporter and IMDB. just came here because a friend recommended this website, and i don't get the joke, apart from the fact that this poster is disgusting and racist.
>>
>>62768777
Oh. You will.

You will.
>>
>>62768753
Where's the black man kissing the whyte womin?

Ya blew it
>>
>>62768988
>Potential husbando is a kike

I hate this world
>>
File: Irvin_Kershner.jpg (11 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
Irvin_Kershner.jpg
11 KB, 220x300
>>62768835
This guy directed ESB tho
>>
>>62769223
Dude, Kike husbandos are totally legit.
Children of Jewish men with goys aren't actually considered Jews.
Now having a Kike waifu is a bad idea.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.