[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT describe movies you (maybe) saw but can't remember the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: the bus that couldnt slow down.jpg (350 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
the bus that couldnt slow down.jpg
350 KB, 1013x1500
ITT describe movies you (maybe) saw but can't remember the name/details of and try to help other anons find the titles based on their descriptions

mine: some movie i saw as a kid, the only thing i remember is that a lady used a key to slice across her own face
>>
>>62768048
These four aliens show up in a rural town, fight an evil alien, I think one of the good aliens has a leather jacket.
>>
>>62768079
Never mind, it's called Spaced Invaders. It was probably awful.
>>
Some science guy brings seven kids back from the Amazon or some tropical island to study/raise them. Turns out they are evil and like to wear those huge blank clay tribal masks. Probably from the 70's.
>>
>>62768139
>It was probably awful.

that's the point though
>>
its about a girl in jr high...everybody seems to hate her, at some point somebody calls her a lesbian...i think there was also something about a college writing class where somebody writes a really rape-y story or has buttsex with the professor or something...wtf was this movie and am i mixing up 2 different movies?
>>
Two criminals look after a little girl
>>
>>62768435
Matchstick Men?
>>
>>62768454
Nah m8 sorry, it was an old-ish film, and the scenery was very early-mid 90s and very brown
>>
File: welcome to the dollhouse.jpg (16 KB, 285x400) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the dollhouse.jpg
16 KB, 285x400
>>62768396
>>
File: Storytelling.jpg (61 KB, 200x288) Image search: [Google]
Storytelling.jpg
61 KB, 200x288
>>62768396
>a group of college students in a creative writing class taught by a professor (Robert Wisdom), who has affairs with his students.
>>
A french movie (mid 2000's?) about two middleage, upper-middle class French couples where the husbands are basically lamenting a lack of sex from their wives.

One complains to his wife in bed, and she says
>Fine have your way with me.
She sits totally still. He throws a tantrum
>No, not like this
He wants affection from her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.