[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 540x800
My friend likes this shit. Should I send him to a psychiatrist?
>>
Does he realize it's shit? Then all is well.
Does he not? Then drop the topic and let him enjoy shit. You're not gonna stop shit like this from being made, so it'll always be there.
>>
>watching live action adaptations of children's cartoons
>ever
>>
Magic Night Shymanalan did that movie?
>it turns out, Aang was Bruce Willis the entire time
>>
File: 1447325450373.png (234 KB, 401x604) Image search: [Google]
1447325450373.png
234 KB, 401x604
Stab him in the eye
>>
My roommate likes shit like the fucking Star Wars prequels and Madea. Though to be fair, he's kind of a hick.
>>
File: 1446728949952.gif (587 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
1446728949952.gif
587 KB, 266x200
>>62767608
>the next Spielberg
What a joke
>>
File: but....why....png (173 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
but....why....png
173 KB, 512x384
>>62767558
Anon sometimes as an adult you'll come across people that have different taste(shit sometimes) in things. I know it hard not to just punch them in the face and tell them they have shit taste and that they should kill themselves(especially in this case), but you just can't do that in the real world. Here is my advice to you anon; just leave it alone because there must have been a good reason you are friends before you found out. Now move along little anon and go enjoy a good nights rest.
>>
I hate it when people like something I don't like. If I say it is objectively shit, and others agree with me, no one is allowed to like it. It ruins my life if people like what I don't like. Everyone has to share my opinion on everything, because if they don't, I get insecure about my own preferences. I want to find comfort in familiarity and agreement. Novelty and disagreement are horrible because I don't know how to handle it emotionally. I hide this immaturity by believing that my preferences and taste are objectively superior to others, even though it makes no difference in anyone's life ever as to what anyone's personal enjoyment is.
>>
File: 1447619604200.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447619604200.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
>that one obligatory friend you have/had that liked the Star Wars Prequels
>>
>>62767689
Many years ago I was in Amsterdam with a group of poms and haggis munchers for a buck's weekend. One night we were all off our tits walking around the red light district looking at hookers. This one half-paki bloke always ignored all the hot young ukranians and never said anything. After a while we walked past a couple of windows with chubby middle aged kebab ladies in them and he went wild. Just goes to show that some people like things that you don't like, for reasons you can't quite agree with.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.