[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't touch me motherfucker, get out. What did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lebetrayedman.jpg (93 KB, 1351x966) Image search: [Google]
lebetrayedman.jpg
93 KB, 1351x966
>Don't touch me motherfucker, get out.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>62767419

Anyway, how's your sex life?
>>
>America is a wonderful country and when you watch the Room you sometime is feeling constrained but everybody who watches can feel the same things because I've very into PsyKHology and how you relate together we all feel sometimes the pressure sometimes when you is being touched in way you don't like. HAHA

I'm willing to bet this is how he would answer your question
>>
>>62767419

I always found the poster of The Room makes the movie look like either a psychological horror or a murder mystery.
>>
>>62767419
He meant he was fed up wit dis wurld
>>
>>62767864

Always looked to me that he's taking an eternally satisfying shit
>>
>>62767864
Same here, honestly I think a psychological horror movie starring Tommy would be neat.
>>
I'm reading the Disaster Artist and in it Sesteros talks about a roadtrip he and Tommy take to the spot where James Dean died and how before he met Tommy he never would have done something spontaneous like that. So the guy may be crazy but he has a verve that inspires people. There's also a part where Sesteros' mom asks Tommy not to have gay sex with her son lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 345x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 345x547
>>62769322
>tfw that book got me back into reading again
>>
>>62769168

>"GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT OF MY LIFE!"
>>
Is that Christopher 'God Hates You and You Are Nothing Mother Teresa' Hitchens?
>>
>>62769322
>>62769355
i would recomend lissening the audio book, sesteros does awesome tommy impressons.
>>
>>62767419
The soundtrack was pretty nice in that film.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL82EC94D85E27DBD4&v=ojeDLnEsWy0
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.