[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did this board think of Into the west?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: into the west.jpg (45 KB, 450x575) Image search: [Google]
into the west.jpg
45 KB, 450x575
So what did this board think of Into the west?
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>62766293

haha it's funny because they are Indians but the different kind of Indians
>>
>>62766293
Don't be retarded.
>>
smoke signals?
>>
>>62766293
this is the only time this forced meme made me laugh
>>
More like Into the Trash
>>
>>62766293

SETTLING
>>
>>62766234
Is that the same injun from fargo?
>>
>>62766374
yeah.
>>
>>62766374
that guy is like 50 years old by now, are you shittin me?

they went to one of the bigger rez's and picked a bunch of them based off looks.
>>
>>62766344
RESERVATION
>>
>>62766234

The early episodes are the best. The closer it gets to modern times, I would say deadwood does that era the best in terms of world building from a historical source even if the Shakespearean speak is a bit much at times
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.