[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of Unfriended?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: unfriended.jpg (275 KB, 1201x1500) Image search: [Google]
unfriended.jpg
275 KB, 1201x1500
What did /tv/ think of Unfriended?
>>
>>62765019
is this the lowest the horror genre has fallen?
fucking skype ghosts?
>>
Goddamn awful
>>
>>62765019

It was a 1.383333333 hour advertisement for Skype Premium.
>>
I didn't think it was bad
>>
>>62765019
Neatideapoor execution.
>>
>>62765135
how would you execute it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
i mean listen, it had my boy in it but other than that it was garbage
>>
>>62765151
>how would you execute it
By firing squad.
>>
incredible, farthest the genre has been pushed formally in years
>>
>>62765019
It was pretty good, you could see the twist coming, but it was good. It makes pretty good use of its chosen gimmick and tries to explain plotholes a bit.
>>
As a horror film? Ehh. It wasn't scary.

But I did think it was an interesting look at current teenage culture, where everything is online--and it can come back to bite you in the ass. (Or make you stick your hand in a blender). It didn't feel like a cheap found footage film, either. They utilized the laptop setting well.

The only thing that sucked was the ending. It should have ended with the main girl watching in horror as her Facebook exploded in bullying comments, just like the ones she sent to her friend. instead of LOL JUMP SCARE.
>>
>>62765320
Thus actually, the bullying comments blowing up her shit, texts, ims, Skype calls, goes insane, kills self!
>>
>>62765162
for real tho, Bath boy taking that cash to the bank
>>
The second I realized that the whole movie would be on a computer screen, I knew I had wasted my money.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.