[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie sucked. I just watched it and I really didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: safety_not_guaranteed.jpg (280 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
safety_not_guaranteed.jpg
280 KB, 800x1200
This movie sucked. I just watched it and I really didn't find it funny at all desu
>>
>>62764894
I liked it. It was cute.

>inb4 a LITERAL meme movie
Yes but that's not the point
>>
it had some moments, but it was underdeveloped. Could of been cut into a 30-45 min short.
>>
>>62764971
>inb4 a LITERAL meme movie
Except it LITERALLY was, you fucking kek.
>>
>>62764894
The one guy was the computer guy in the Jurrasic World movie and he was in Lets Be Cops. He should get in on a capeshit role
>>
>>62765069
I know it was. That's why I pointed it out, to get it out of the way beforehand.
>>
>>62765069
He agreed that it was, stupid.
>>
Pretty forgettable. In that, I forgot that I had even watched it until I saw this thread.

I was wondering where I've seen that guy in "Creep" before
>>
LOL Aubrey Plaza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2cHqZMh3CE
>>
>>62765472
What a dumb bitch
>>
>>62765116
>>62765234
Don't fucking defend someone just because they point out how stupid they are. That's like your mom admitting she's a whore and then saying don't judge her. She's still a whore you dumb fucks.
>>
For whatever reason, Western cinema has trouble nailing magic realism. Also, Plaza is a shit actor.
>>
>>62765472
I cringed so hard I need reconstructive surgery to un-cringe my face
>>
>2015
>still watching mumblecore
>>
This was one of the worst fucking movies I have ever seen. Just horrendous. I can't even get to grips with how shit this was. This was honestly so bad. Bad in ways people don't even realise.
>>
>>62765472

Man it literally breaked my heart, Ferrel saved that like a boss
>>
This girl I'm seeing let me borrow it two months ago. Still have yet to see it
>>
>>62765472
Poor Aubrey. That sucks. I actually think she's a good actor, but I just didn't like Safety Not Guaranteed.

I'm OP btw.
>>
I thought it was really good. Maybe kill yourself, yeah?
>>
>>62765865
>I have the taste of a blind, snivelling downsyndrome child with a bleeding noise
>Maybe kill yourself, yeah?

nice one fammo
>>
>>62765537
No, it's like saying "Oh, before anyone asks, yes, his mom's a whore" and someone going "But she's a whore!"
>>
File: aubrey-plaza-movie-awards.jpg (107 KB, 576x440) Image search: [Google]
aubrey-plaza-movie-awards.jpg
107 KB, 576x440
>>62765472
What the hell did she think was going to happen? He cant continue his speech without the award in-hand, and I'm sure finishing his speech was far more important to him than covering for some dumbass actress who decides that it'd be funny to spontaneously go and snatch it from his hands. That is, assuming Will even understood what was happening.

I wonder what she would have done if she had gotten hold of it..
>>
>>62764894
Yeah it was shit
>>
>>62765472
it'd be even worse if some publicity agent or something conned her into this
>okay aubrey so just go and grab it from him and then do the thing
>that doesn't sound like it'll work like that
>no it'll be fine, it's your head on the li- i mean he's a funny guy he'll play along for sure
>i don't-
>just fucking do it, you'll be a goddamn superstar overnight
>>
>>62766039
to be fair, it was likely a bit more like:
>do this
>no thx
>remember the contracts you signed without reading?
>fuck
>>
>>62764894
desu i just loved it for plaza
>>
>>62765986
it's like she's a tryhard teenager. she's not a great actress, but is kinda cute so people like her I guess
>>
>>62764894
Why is clock kid in a movie
>>
>>62765986
Can you imagine being will in this situation?

>AUBREY PLAZA MAKES JOKES LIKE THAT?
>>
Watched it a few weeks ago. Very little camera movement, and what was there seemed like they added it in post, could they not even afford a camera guy?!
>>
Did it have the song at least?
>>
>>62764894
>the guy who made this got chosen to make Jurassic World and now Star Wars IX
>>
File: 1443396004206.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1443396004206.gif
1 MB, 290x189
Does anyone have the actual picture? I only have this gif where you can see it for like 1/10th of a second.
>>
>>62764894
literally tumblr the movie.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.