[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My name is Oliver Queen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (576 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.png
576 KB, 650x650
Why is Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) such a hypocrite?
> inb4 spoilers! I didn't know his identify!
Why can he be the only vigilante in Starling City?
>>
Because he at least trained for 5 YEARS, ON A HELLISH ISLAND/BOAT/HONG KONG/ISLAND. Ray's a great guy, but building yourself an armor with Tupperware won't cut it with the shit he's seen.

He gets over it anyway. Speedy (2), Canary (2), Digg...
>>
>>62764882
It also annoys me he tells us he was on an island for 5 years when he wasn't.
>>
>Loved the first two seasons
>got halfway through season three
>got sick of it
>just started watching The Flash
>comfy as hell
>try to catch up last season of Arrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiXJgLaM_qI

The Flash is so much better. Can't stand anymore Laurel or Felicity. Well Felicity is ok when she's on The Flash.
>>
>>62766445
Flash just gets better and better. Arrow's been in steady decline since S2.

Pretty obvious where the resources are being allocated.
>>
>>62766445
Season 3 was terrible. Season 4 has improved a little bit but it really couldn't get any worse than season 3.
>>
>>62766445
Man, after playing Metal Gear 2, Grey Fox's shit is a lot more sad.

"You got all the dominant genes" thing is still retarded, though. Grats on your sickle-cell, Snake.
>>
>>62766574
TPP made it canon that Liquid failed biology class.
>>
>>62766445
Yeah, The Flash is fucking amazing. Arrow seasons 1 and were good, but it easily tops them and continues to get better. Last season and this season of Arrow are complete shit, utterly irredeemable and not worth watching.
>>
>>62764759
>Why can he be the only vigilante

Have you watched the whole series? Everyone he knows is a vigilante now.
>>
>>62766592
Hah.

I actually recently started the series because friends pushed me. I'm on Portable Ops right now, but got disheartened because this is not what I wanted. Gonna try to power through and hit MGS4 tomorrow.
>>
Felicity still the focus or is it worth picking it up again?
>>
>>62766691
Last week was another "Felicity's slut mother comes to town" episode. Enough said really, but in case that isn't clear, yes the tumblr writers are still fixated on her and the show is garbage.
>>
>>62766691
Tbh I don't even know what they're doing now. Olicity is still a significant part of the show and there's magic shit now, but it feels even weaker and sillier than S3 overall.

At least Ra's was kind of threatening - a handful of eps in and we still don't know what this villiain wants or even if he's actually a villain.
>>
>>62766723
it has to be guggenheim who is shitting up the show because kreisberg also writes for the flash and that show is nowhere near as shit as arrow has been the past season or so.
>>
>>62766691
Focus seems to have shifted to be a little more balanced, but it's still favored on Felicity, since she takes over at least half of Oliver's stuff, as well as Ray's.
>>
I haven't seen the most recent one but I thought the past few episodes were sort of interesting, not great but better then last season.
>>
>>62766758
My understanding is that it's the two women, Sarah Schechter and Wendy Mericle. They have openly said they love their tumblr fans and consider them the primary fanbase and source of feedback. Guggenheim, albeit a faggot who has certainly played his role in the downfall of this show, has apparently taken a backseat this year because he's working on that spinoff and other shit.
>>
>starling city
really
>>
>>62766445
flash is just 2 fun 4 me

every time I watch it I have a flashgasm
>>
>>62766945
Flash is fun! So fun that when I jerk off I like to imagine i'm barry getting anally raped by Wells while Iris is sucking the fun out of my throbbing black funstick!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.