[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This has to be one of the most generic pieces of shit ever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Center_of_the_earth_3d.jpg (37 KB, 295x436) Image search: [Google]
Center_of_the_earth_3d.jpg
37 KB, 295x436
This has to be one of the most generic pieces of shit ever.
>>
that's JUST your opinion
>>
THE KID USED GOOGLE ON A PSP ON A PLANE
>>
>>62764462

vanessa hudgnes is in it, and she wears short shorts, and is attractive to look at

other than that, its dogshit, yeah
>>
>>62764462
saw this in the theater, and besides its weird Canadian agenda, I thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>62764527
That was the sequel. This is the one with The Mummy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvuOZXVcCHQ
>>
File: wtf.jpg (58 KB, 540x563) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
58 KB, 540x563
>>62764462
I only remember that movie because I watched it with my mom's friend who bought suite tickets and there was no one else in the theater.

I ended up fucking her in there. I was 24 and she was 50.
>>
>>62764653

No you didn't shut up
>>
The woman in it was a qt. That's pretty much all I remember.

That and an explosion at some point
>>
File: zero.jpg (40 KB, 313x433) Image search: [Google]
zero.jpg
40 KB, 313x433
>>62764709
Yeah I did. She even bought me a Note 2 for my birthday. Bitch was rich.

I lost it after like a year though.
>>
>>62764462
If you saw it for any reason other than you wanted to back row masturbate to a cute boy getting sweaty in 3d who would later grow up to be Peeta, then I don't know why you did see it...
>>
>>62764768
Prove it nigga, more pics.
>>
>>62764500

How is that implausible? PSP has a web browser and wifi. Airplanes have wifi internet.
>>
>>62764462
>>62764527
You guys are bitter basement dwelling spergs. The movie was solid.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.