[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a dumb way to end the series. How else could you have done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mad-men-series-finale.jpg (36 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
mad-men-series-finale.jpg
36 KB, 635x357
What a dumb way to end the series. How else could you have done the ending so it wasn't so shitty?
>>
A dance number would've been perfect.
>>
How else could you have done the ending so it wasn't so shitty?

Lots of ways.

Do you mean how else could you have made it any shittier?
>>
>>62763795
I miss mad men
>>
I liked the ending. And fuck you, he doesn't have to end it the way you want him to

The penultimate scene with Don crying and wrapping his arms around that guy is one of the most phenomenal moments of the series
>>
>>62763846
>tfw no more /sc&p/ generals

Truly the best of /tv/
>>
>>62763795
It makes sense though.
>>
why was don such a beta faggot. men don't cry
>>
>>62763871
/sc&p/ was the height of /tv/. No other regular thread or community will come close to it.
>>
You don't like that Don is the one who stuck the commericalism knife into the heart of the leftist hippie movement, finally killing it for good?
>>
>a dumb ending for a dum,b show

Who would have thunk it
>>
>>62763795
Would you have preferred a Breaking Bad ending?
>>
>>62763795

It wasn't dumb. You're dumb.
>>
File: 1441764687908.jpg (18 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
1441764687908.jpg
18 KB, 620x368
>>62764032
I would have preferred an ending like Sopranos that actually gave closure
>>
>>62763947
>tfw never got into Mad Men until series was about to end
>only sc&p thread I was in and fully caught up for was the during the finale

I imagine some kind of /sopranos/ when the show was on the air would have been an awesome community too
>>
>>62763795
woah, this wasn't a Spoiler Image a minute ago
>>
>>62764177
Can mods do that
>>
File: madmen9n-1-web.jpg (22 KB, 970x519) Image search: [Google]
madmen9n-1-web.jpg
22 KB, 970x519
>It's a Weiner wishes he was still writing for Sopranos episode
>>
>>62763795
Don should have been DB Cooper in the finale.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.