[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did the ending mean? Why the face? Why the everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Sleepaway Camp.jpg (112 KB, 526x541) Image search: [Google]
Sleepaway Camp.jpg
112 KB, 526x541
What did the ending mean? Why the face? Why the everything?
>>
the writers thought traps would make a good horror character...
>>
Mentally tortured tranny with a killer boi pussy.
>>
>>62759396

sleepaway camp is so comfy
>>
patrician choice slasher flick
>>
she's horny
>>
>>62759435
they do
first time I woke up next to one I started screaming
>>
File: tumblr_mbyq9fDlhM1qdkx9v.jpg (165 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbyq9fDlhM1qdkx9v.jpg
165 KB, 500x396
(S)he was mindfucked by her insane Auntie who wanted a daughter and the conflict in her ID turned her into a serial killer. It's a very vivid refutation of the transgender mantra "I'm whatever I choose to be!" For more trans entertainment, check out Homicidal by William Castle.
>>
>>62759396
Is that a boy?
>>
File: jXZkLQg[1].png (181 KB, 723x555) Image search: [Google]
jXZkLQg[1].png
181 KB, 723x555
I love this face
>>
>>62759396
Sarah Silverman?
>>
>>62762876

More perhaps...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Vu0UPFnB8
>>
>>62759396
This movie was completely spoiled for me but still fucked me up. I think I expected it to be more goofy, but the way he moves and the sound he makes are genuinely scary.
>>
>>62761786
>she
The brother was the one who survived and was raised as his sister.
>>
watching this right now desu
>>
>>62759396
It makes no sense. It's unpredictable and weird and absurd and that's why it's so scary.
>>
Reminds me of a russ myer flick. Busty chick started to scream at the dude banging her, turns out the dude was a chick. The "chick" then shoots the busty gal and a dude in the room at the time, that called her the ugliest woman.
>>
>>62762876
>It's a very vivid refutation of the transgender mantra "I'm whatever I choose to be!"
Except you're exactly wrong, he was made to be something he never chose. Following your logic, transgenders who are forced to act their "true" biological sex would suffer the same dementia.
>>
>>62765001
Is that the one with the guy who suddenly snaps, reveals he has tits and then runs around with a sword beheading everyone at the end?
>>
>>62765250
>>62765001
Written by Roger Ebert and starring Playboy Bunnies
>>
This movie was crazy, especially the curling iron scene
>>
>>62759396
am i the only one that would still fuck?
>>
>>62766619
pre murders or post murders?
>>
File: Law&Order-SVU_McClendon.jpg (38 KB, 980x567) Image search: [Google]
Law&Order-SVU_McClendon.jpg
38 KB, 980x567
>>62765236
Fair enough; I did go a little off there,glad to see somebody's paying attention. Still i do recommend "Homicidal", as well the episode of Law & order SVU: "Identity." That one was really based on a true story!
>>
>>62766672
>>62759396
that was a mask they cast and used for the actor, that is why it looks so goofy
>>
>>62759396
Maybe it's just supposed to be unexplained and weird.

That's what makes it spoopy in my opinion
>>
>normal girls body in the entire movie
>man body at the end

At least get some think for the reveal
>>
>>62767441
Twink
>>
>>62765250
I think so, for a soft core skin flick on ifc that came out of the blue.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.