[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20
File: homeland-quinn.jpg (50 KB, 849x746) Image search: [Google]
homeland-quinn.jpg
50 KB, 849x746
Why is there no Homeland thread?

What are Saul, Carrie, and Quinn going to do?
>>
Reporting in

hoping for a good episode
>>
Hoping Dar Adal knew all along and has that traitorous cunt killed
>>
saul locked up for giving that shit to carrie?
>>
please tell me the annoying reporter girl isn't in this
>>
saul gettin played by the poontang
>>
lel how the fuck does saul not realize holy shit man
>>
>>62759214
awful shit show. will be back ITT after the Leftovers to shit on it more specifically.
>>
Fucking Saul
>>
Im only just starting season three, please tell me Carrie stops being an annoying psycho cunt soon. It's really wearing thin
>>
I am suspicious about Johannes.
>>
>>62760699
Lel

S4 is excellent though, just wait
>>
>>62759356
>Dar and Saul are deep into a masterful ruse

That would be so worth it
>>
>>62760704

same. just got it this episode.
>>
elevator scene scared the shit outta me, fuck
>>
THE JEWS
>>
>>62760741
S4 starts slow but then goes fucking awesome mode

this season has been fucking terrible so far. 7 episodes in and nothing has happened. The story is actually pretty terrible.
>hacker hacks random documents
>One of the documents contains valuable Intel on Allison and russians
>russians want to kill Carries for reasons unknown even though we 7 eps in
>Carrie running around pretty much doing nothing trying to find out why people want her dead

Based Quinn is really the only thing that can save this season
>>
>>62761514

The Russians want to kill Carrie because Carrie was in Iraq with Allison and can blow Allison's cover by getting to the Iraq guy who faked his death.
>>
Man that was a great episode. I wasn't liking this season so far, but this episode and last week's has really turned it around.
>>
The SVR turned Allison into a double agent because she will be director of the CIA in the future. Quinn is going back to Syria to kill another top ISIS leader. Fucking Quinn is based. Saul defecting to the holy land is a new twist.
>>
>>62761712
what cover? what did she do? I don't know if I missed something or we don't know yet
>>
>>62763231

She's a Russian spy who has worked her way up the ladder at the CIA, and like the other dude said, she's in line to potentially be the Director one day. She is important as fuck to the Russians.

Since Carrie was in Iraq with her way back in the day, she would be able to identify the guy who faked his death. That's why the documents were being hidden because Carrie's old colleague in Iraq tried to contact Carrie to tell her that he saw this guy and he's not dead, but it was blocked and Carrie was never told. And the guy who faked his death knows about Allison being a Russian.

That's why the Russians got to the guy who faked his death before Carrie.

But Carrie doesn't know yet, which is why she's going to meet with Allison right now. Allison will of course have Russians there to kill Carrie at the meet. So one way or another Carrie is gonna figure it out before then I'd guess.
>>
Why is the thread so small this week?
>>
File: haram.jpg (71 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
71 KB, 531x471
Last season was GOAT. I fucking loved the terrorist shit. It had everything:
>milfs
>child abuse
>ISIS
>beheadings
>jihad
>death
>things going to shit
>good character arcs

This season is pretty lame so far. It's like they set all of this shit up last season to fight ISIS only to leave it alone entirely and focus on... Germany?
Why?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6019309
>>
What I don't understand is why Saul is so pissed off at Carrie, based on how last season ended I thought it'd be the other way around.
>>
File: 1416331789341.png (287 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1416331789341.png
287 KB, 500x489
>>62764147
This season lacks pic related
>>
Are jihadis really that dumb?

An american that knows all about syria just happens to walk in their mosque HQ and they trust him with a their secret operation?
>>
>>62765183

yes. why do you think it took 15 years for another 9/11 to happen? we infiltrate the majority of the groups that form for the purpose of 'domestic jihad'
>>
>>62765183

Well Quinn killed their guy by smashing his throat in, so they don't really have another option.
>>
>>62759214
Based Quinn will kill every arab in that house near the end of the season. Even the doc.
>>
File: don_annoyed.jpg (26 KB, 309x446) Image search: [Google]
don_annoyed.jpg
26 KB, 309x446
>gets rages at Carrie for joining the other side (journalists)
>he literally defects to another country
>>
>>62765785
>*Saul rages
>>
>>62765785
i dont believe it at all
>>
>>62765785

I think he knows Carrie is right and is banking on it all getting sorted out in the end, so getting saved by the Israelis was a good short term plan.

And if Carrie is wrong, it's still better than being guilty of leaking classified information and being guilty of conspiring with Israel to take out a US friendly target.
>>
>>62765183
Yeah that's bullshit
If his uncle is a big guy in Syria, he can bring some noobs into the country.
>>
guys my file just ended out of place. she was riding on the highway out off the netherlands and cut off

is that what happened to you guys?
>>
>Allison still has everybody fooled

Holy fuck this is making me rage
>>
File: ANDY.jpg (172 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ANDY.jpg
172 KB, 600x450
Is this seriously the only thread for Homeland? There isn't another in the archives?
>>
ALL HAIL QUINN KING OF THE JIHADIS
>>
>>62767724
Honestly not sure where his storyline is going and if it'll even tie in with Carrie's
>>
>>62767400
dont worry m8, saul gonna cap that bitch mark my words
>>
>>62767694
There's maybe like 3 of us that post in these threads, seriously. Homeland is an underappreciated show, sure it's not the best thing on /tv/, but it's worth watching and has quality acting. The plot can get a little insane, as does the writing, but I still enjoy the hell out of it, mostly because of Quinn now.

I mean just watch this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8AldurlGKg

Meanwhile, the walking pleb has numerous threads reaching bump limit. Fuck /tv/ has shit taste. That said I still watch TWD so what do I know...
>>
File: 1446782991763.gif (2 MB, 640x275) Image search: [Google]
1446782991763.gif
2 MB, 640x275
>>62759214
What amazes me is the fact that he didn't just shoot the guy when he opened the safe or take him out in some way. Like jesus fucking Christ Carrie! A sold object on his skull and she could have sneaked out the window with whatever was in the safe.
>>
>>62764888
Oh fuuuuuck, I'm still super pissed she didn't get killed.
>>
>>62767798
And even then 99% of the posts in TWD threads are about how shit it is. People are going out of their way to not watch shows that are actually entertaining.
>>
>>62767799
Carrie's never been much of a killer

she needs Based Quinn there to back her up
>>
File: j.jpg (459 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
459 KB, 2000x1334
worst part of the season
>>
>>62764888
ayy halal
>>
>>62767958
hes no fun allowed

carrie only likes bad boys anyways
>>
>>62767906
Yeah I keep forgetting she gets other killed, but never does it herself. I want Based Quinn to kill that cunt Allison.
>>
File: qt.jpg (80 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
80 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>62760034
she is for a bit, but she's fucking annoying for the couple scenes.

>>62760097
i hope he's not that stupid... i want him to be rusing this bitch.

>>62767958
yes! every fucking scene he's in is like a soap opera.

>>62767724
i thought it was going to happen right now, but if quinn dies with these allah damned jihadis i'm going to be pissed.
>>
>>62759214
>it's a carrie gets someone helping her killed episode
anyway, can't wait for quinn's merry jihad adventures
>>
>>62761514
I'm less invested in the characters compared to previous seasons.

But this season is now shaping up to be a royal rumble CIA/Russia/Israeli/Otto/whoever Quinn is 'helping'. Definitely curious how this will play out.
>>
File: implications.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
implications.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I've been waiting for a Homeland thread ever since I saw this episode, where Carrie shoots Quinn with a big fuck off sniper rifle, he goes down then still is able to do business. Did anyone else think this was bullshit?
>>
File: cap.jpg (20 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
20 KB, 720x404
>>62769225
>>
>>62759214
Because retards rather talk about the walking pleb.
>>
I like Homeland far more than the Walking Plebs. I also liked how it showed the Netherlands in this episode.. good stuff.
>>
Why didn't Quinn let that one guy come with them?
>>
>>62769353
He had Jordan in his passport, still trying to figure out why he couldn't come though. Apparently relations between these two countries are fine.
>>
My guess Quinn suspects there is a mole in the Berlin Station. Dar Daal orders the hit on Allison and her Russian masters. I believe SVR guy knows about Quinn and he finds him a big threat.
>>
>it's a carrie has an emotional breakdown episode
>>
The main terrorist guy who speaks to Quinn looks like an Arab Freddy Prince Jr.
>>62769411
>>62769353
Jordan is a known smuggling point into Syria.
>>
Was Otto serious when he said he didn't want to renew Carrie's contract? or is he pining for her so trying to make her seem less attractive to Jonas or something?
>>
>>62769783
Otto knows they like each other but their work gets in the way. Carrie is going to return to the CIA after this season. She'll be station chief in Berlin.
>>
>>62770042
What about Franny?
>>
>>62770042
Otto is a cheeky motherfucker
>>
>>62769225
>those emotions when no reply
>>
>>62770239
we all know that it was "bullshit"
good job detective you found out that you were watching a tv show
>>
>>62770222
>trips
Otto might be the villain this season. He reveals his nazi plans for the big guys.
>>
File: 1412075600567.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1412075600567.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
>>62759214
>What are Saul, Carrie, and Quinn going to do?
>>
Will the next season be set in Paris?
>>
Wait, so who crashed the plane with no survivors? Russians or not? Or is it still a mistery?
>>
>>62770296
Let's hope so
>>
>>62770303
Russians. Allison gave up the location. The Russians don't want Assad to be overthrown.
>>
I'm getting some strong four lions vibes from this Quinn storyline
>>
>>62770263
t-thanks
>>
>>62770346
>strong four lions vibes
?
>>
>>62770387
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1341167/
>>
File: mgs 5 girl overlayed on space.jpg (604 KB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
mgs 5 girl overlayed on space.jpg
604 KB, 1920x1079
Just finished watching it. Pretty solid episode.

The elevator scene caught me completely off-guard, I actually laughed at it. Guys with guns come out of nowhere and take Saul? That weak connection to Israel we planted earlier suddenly comes into play?

kek

KEK

Will be interesting to see where it goes though.

I find it hard to believe Eowyn is still fooling Saul. Especially after that bathroom scene.

I liked the tension when Carrie broke into that guys house.
>>
>>62770222
He has to be up to something. I don't understand why he's helping Carrie so much.
>>
Why is the reporter so annoying?

Every line she speaks is so condescending. I hope she gets raped by jihads.
>>
>>62771417
Ask yourself when is a reporter ever not annoying?
>>
My one problem with Homeland is how they've been dropping plotlines when the season ends

>season 3 they turn that guy in Tehran who is going to feed them info- nothing comes of it
>season 4 Haqqani was working with Dar Adal and remains free-nothing comes of it

I'm guessing this season will end with Allison getting caught but probably not the russian guy and nothing will come of the fact that the SVR was one step from having a mole as the director of the CIA
>>
best episode since the first (in this season, that is) desu senpai

overall this season is decent, better than 2 and 3 at least, but not as good as 4
it had potential but the hacker and russian parts feel too tacky
>>
File: sadfrog11.jpg (20 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog11.jpg
20 KB, 241x228
>>62770278
at the same time?
>>
It's been too long since Quinn has removed jihadi scum. :/
>>
Wtf has Dar Adal even been doing this season he seems useless
>>
>>62772326
He just killed one last week? Were you not paying attention.
>>
>>62772753
He's just there to look like an idiot by trusting Allison and doubting Saul

Pretty sharp decline when the end of last season made him look like the mastermind by showing his partnership with Haqqani
>>
>>62772848
Dar and Saul are obviously playing Allison. That are trying to lure out the Russians through her.
>>
>>62772925
That would be a crazy twist and I wouldn't put it past the Homeland writers to do that

but I think it'll be Carrie who singlehandedly uncovers the conspiracy which will make them reinstate her as CIA for next season
>>
>>62772828
It needs to happen every episode.
>>
>>62769225
>sniper rifle
That's "rifle" for you.
>Did anyone else think this was bullshit?
It's very likely that you aren't the only one clueless about kevlar plates rated for rifle calibers.
>>
>>62773254
kill yourself you fuck.
>>
>>62773283
>buttmad CoD kiddie spergs out on a cambodian fingerpainting enthusiast hangout
>>
>>62767958
Jonas is the new Dana
>>
>>62773699
Carrie's personal shit is almost as bad as Brody's
>>
>>62773699
He's pretty annoying but atleast he doesn't get as much screentime as Dana did
>>
File: quinn.gif (2 MB, 310x230) Image search: [Google]
quinn.gif
2 MB, 310x230
What are the chances based Quinn kills those two annoying cunts? (Eowyn and smug reporter cunt)
>>
What the fuck has even been happening with this show?

I haven't watched since whatever season it was where the CIA HQ got blown up and Brody went on the run.

Is it worth getting back into it?
>>
>>62774686
No.
That's where things start going downhill and Dana is ruined.
The end of season 3 was cool, though.
Season 4 was kind of ok, but Carrie just ruins the show for me.
Not watching this shit anymore.
>>
>>62774301
zero
ewoyn is getting capped by saul or dar m8
>>
File: neurotic_german.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
neurotic_german.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>62764888
We got allison and this hottie though.
>>
>>62767799
what if there were like 5 russians downstairs?
>>
File: maximum_edge.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maximum_edge.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1341673488337.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1341673488337.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>yfw based dar and saul have been master-rusing everyone the entire season
>>
File: claire_qt314.gif (951 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
claire_qt314.gif
951 KB, 500x208
Where are they going with this plot? We already know that Allison Carr is the mole working for the Russians, right? We've already been informed that those stolen documents are going to contain info that will blow Allison's cover. So where is this plot going? Seems to me like some highly contrived literary shenanigans are upcoming in these final episodes. I love this show but I am afraid we are headed for a major letdown here. Tell me I am wrong.
>>
I dropped Homeland as soon as i understood Hysterical-Carrie-Mental-Breakdown was going to be an ongoing thing. I can't stand watching that for some reason. If they could just delete Carrie and have Quinn be the whole show, i'd totally watch.
>>
>>62776845
Everyone else thinks that Carrie is crazy and Saul is a traitor, which results in Allison gaining more and more power in the agency to hunt down the two of them
>>
File: Screenshot 2014-12-05 00.24.45.png (555 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2014-12-05 00.24.45.png
555 KB, 1366x768
I know whats Quinn up to!
>>
is this show even worth watching after season 3? i just finished it and i felt like the way it ended there was no reason to even continue watching, though you guys seem to think s4 is breddy good
>>
>>62776845
Only thing I can think of is that Nazari guy has more info than just revealing Allison as a russian spy but it seems like a stretch.

Also I'm wondering how or even if they plan to tie in Quinn's jihadist plot to Carrie's
>>
>>62759214
They are going to remove kebab.
>>
>>62779499
S2 is not so great and S3 is utter dogshit. But the show redeems itself in S4 and this season is great so far.
>>
I just watched it. It's a good episode when I'm laughing at it

Love Saul being a belligerent bastard
The elevator scene made me jump out of my seat
Carrie breaking into the house had me on edge
God damn it, it was touch and go when Dar was talking with Quinn and he kept going to eat his sandwich thing but then would be interrupted, just take a bite just take a goddamn bite
>>
Do people still watch this kike propaganda?
>>
>>62760741
>That ending with the fighters walking through the tunnels into the embassey

Chills
>>
>>62775815
Nina Hoss makes me hard as fuck, In Woman in Berlin she gets fucked by Russian soldiers
>>
>>62781001
I can only find pics of her nice tits in that movie, none of her getting fucked by russian soldiers. Link please?
>>
File: homeland.png (348 KB, 720x402) Image search: [Google]
homeland.png
348 KB, 720x402
Is there a more redpilled character on TV right now?
>>
>>62782080
Hollande should take his advice and pound Raqqa into a parking lot
>>
i just want quinn to live a happy peaceful life at this point ;_;
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.