[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY V8Y9Ywh8 >"I-I&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: conan.png (90 KB, 239x300) Image search: [Google]
conan.png
90 KB, 239x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCYV8Y9Ywh8

>"I-I'm still relevant guys. Look I'm playing a popular newly released video game. Please watch my show tonight

You can tell Conan hates this shit but his ratings suck so he has no other choice
>>
He should comb his hair. Unkempt hair is very unprofessional.
>>
>>62757898
get off his dick will you

if i could play video games for a living i'd fucking do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>62757898
I feel uncomfortably attracted to Conan in that pic
>>
>>62757898

I love Conan

I just don't watch him because I don't watch TV, just netflix.
>>
>>62757898
Conan's early clueless gamer bits were hilarious, when he was playing Tomb Raider and Hitman and making legitimate complaints about the games' logic and giving it a total bullshit "score" at the end.

His Fallout 4 review and Tony Hawk review were clearly just paid advertisements.
>>
He's been doing this Clueless Gamer thing for years, and from the beginning it was obvious they were doing it as a fun way of getting some of that game advertisement scratch, while Conan acts like an idiot because he doesn't give two shits about games.

That's been the premise of the whole thing. It's not that he doesn't have any other choice.
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (24 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
24 KB, 490x355
mfw this thread
>>
conan is easily the best of those american funny guys who do interviews
>>
Clueless Gamer were the only good reviews but like >>62757974 said he was bought like all the rest
>>
>>62757974
>that Halo review where he spends the whole time perving on Cortana
>does the same thing on the Tomb Raider one, production calls him out on it
>does it again
>>
At least he says the outfits are stupid.
>>
Yeah it's obvious and horrible shilling
>[hates the entire game]
>.. So go out and buy this, it's great!

but I'm 99% sure Bethesda doesn't care. They bought their air time already.

You can't really blame him for being frustrated. There's barely anything to make fun of in the game. It's boring af.
>>
>>62757898
>HOT OPINION
Conan is the funniest late night host
>>
JUST
>>
>>62757898
I actually thought this was kinda funny
>>
>>62757974
in the review he literally talks about how boring and convoluted fallout 4 is

of course hes getting paid to review it but its not like hes talking up the games

you are just an edgelord who hates something and everyone needs to hate the same things exactly like you do
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.